Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lmao first we got no money, now we got no ? and too much time on our hands

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I can't handle the dumb ? cliche comebacks no more

Lol then this ? ups a screenshot of a thread jazzy made because she was misinformed and apologized to me already about it....

Another L

You need another play B lol

I'm done though I'm bored now
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whether

Auto correct... oh well.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Cmon bruh... I logged off and enjoyed my friday night

You said multiple Friday nights like you don’t be in here in here. When there are multiple FOF threads about you, you’re here weather you take a Friday night off or not.
    u moving the goalpost

My point is you said they said the pics aren't good enough.. im saying most of these posters have no ? .

You my mans, I wont press you, that’s a bad defense though.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lmao first we got no money, now we got no ? and too much time on our hands

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I can't handle the dumb ? cliche comebacks no more

Lol then this ? ups a screenshot of a thread jazzy made because she was misinformed and apologized to me already about it....

Another L

You need another play B lol

I'm done though I'm bored now

Hold that L proudly g
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Proud of explaining himself in donkey, sure people could post chicks they're ? with but I doubt people care about internet respect as much as yourself.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What we doing here guys?

Drop the nudes or lock this ? b
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word

gfb2jpwrs8tl.png

@jazzybella

How did you get past your ill feelings towards @Beta ?

You two seem to be on amicable terms, so maybe your input could help Kavio and ? resolve their differences as well.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I wanna know

Are those really his pics? And was it established he gave her money / gifts/ paid bills ? Also did they meet up ever ?

Trying to keep up....

• metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does MsSouthern got nudes/or pics on here?
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: ? _AT_WILL

Numbers do not feel. Do not bleed or weep or hope. They do not know bravery or sacrifice. Love or allegiance. At the very apex of callousness you will find only ones and zeroes.
    The_Inspiration
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jazzybella Because the ? you dealt with seems to think he's beyond reproach, but he constantly seems to try and antagonize people as if he doesn't have a history that includes him doing ? things, then backing down once he got called out on his antics. The ? obviously had no issue sharing your nudes with the IC nor bragging about ? you. You two are linked in IC lore forever, so when he chooses to lash out at someone, someone will bring the two of you up to showcase his ? antics.

@obnoxiouslyfresh Your e-friends failed you. They allowed you to be under the delusion that you did no wrong and were only a victim of harassment/stalking. Sadly, while you may be a victim of harassment, you were far from innocent in this endeavor and a true friend would have told you this from the start that your behavior and your actions helped to exacerbate the situation. Unlike most of the people that have posted in this thread, I am not a friend of yours nor am I someone that has a reason to dislike you as we have no previous history together. I would say that you were at the very least emotionally cheating on your man, this is by accepting gifts from @Trillfate along with calling him crying...I don't care what anyone says you calling that man crying on multiple occasions (not 1 like you said earlier in this thread, because you said it was twice in the ? ) is you showing vulnerability and is definitely a moment of intimacy between two people. Take it from someone that smashes married broads for sport, that's a telltale sign of a relationship in turmoil, there is NO reason for a woman in a relationship to open up to another man in that manner. I hope you do learn from this mistake and become a better person from it--making a mistake and being wrong doesn't make you a bad person. I am not condemning you or judging you for what you did, just simply pointing out that you made a mistake and hopefully you don't go down that path again.

ummm, I never met him in person sooooo is ? me would be kind of hard don't you think
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I dont even know why you bothered replying
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets make league to fight posters close to us im on trillfate team
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But beta did say in the mass Pm that he smashed 2xs
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    FOF or does @Trillfate still need to tell us how cool he is with backpage hoes?
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOF or does @Trillfate still need to tell us how creepy/? he is posting picture from his break and entry exploits?

Fixed that for you bro.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jazzybella Because the ? you dealt with seems to think he's beyond reproach, but he constantly seems to try and antagonize people as if he doesn't have a history that includes him doing ? things, then backing down once he got called out on his antics. The ? obviously had no issue sharing your nudes with the IC nor bragging about ? you. You two are linked in IC lore forever, so when he chooses to lash out at someone, someone will bring the two of you up to showcase his ? antics.

@obnoxiouslyfresh Your e-friends failed you. They allowed you to be under the delusion that you did no wrong and were only a victim of harassment/stalking. Sadly, while you may be a victim of harassment, you were far from innocent in this endeavor and a true friend would have told you this from the start that your behavior and your actions helped to exacerbate the situation. Unlike most of the people that have posted in this thread, I am not a friend of yours nor am I someone that has a reason to dislike you as we have no previous history together. I would say that you were at the very least emotionally cheating on your man, this is by accepting gifts from @Trillfate along with calling him crying...I don't care what anyone says you calling that man crying on multiple occasions (not 1 like you said earlier in this thread, because you said it was twice in the ? ) is you showing vulnerability and is definitely a moment of intimacy between two people. Take it from someone that smashes married broads for sport, that's a telltale sign of a relationship in turmoil, there is NO reason for a woman in a relationship to open up to another man in that manner. I hope you do learn from this mistake and become a better person from it--making a mistake and being wrong doesn't make you a bad person. I am not condemning you or judging you for what you did, just simply pointing out that you made a mistake and hopefully you don't go down that path again.

tenor.gif

Women can't handle medicine they just want candy and so they fail
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might as well drop the nudes..
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Damn i thought life was bad for me, but this ? here is sooo funny ...you old ? are hilariously sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lEQ0Ky944w
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Damn i thought life was bad for me, but this ? here is sooo funny ...you old ? are hilariously sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lEQ0Ky944w

Don't sleep though:

@ 1:32

https://youtu.be/6CZ9b5zREws?t=92
This discussion has been closed.