How the hell akademiks get rich and famous off the IC?

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

ahaghaha it is him AHAHAHAH

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    How you know he rich though? Fame ≠ Money

consider everyday struggle a good job but think about the youtube money.

then think about the twitch money. he's got a legion of "chat ? " who donate money to him in addition to whatever twitch tosses.

not counting that man's pockets, but he should be fine. his videos were generating more views than complex....hence why they hired him..

According to this he makes $510,000 a year.

http://naibuzz.com/2016/09/11/much-money-dj-akademiks-makes-youtube/

I'm sure he's making good money from YouTube. My ex boyfriend had a page and was making about 8 to 10 grand a month.

then think about the twitch money. he's got a legion of "chat ? " who donate money to him in addition to whatever twitch tosses.

not counting that man's pockets, but he should be fine. his videos were generating more views than complex....hence why they hired him..

I'm sure he's making good money from YouTube. My ex boyfriend had a page and was making about 8 to 10 grand a month.

THATS IT!!
    im startin my podcast! hahahaha

Adpocalypse recently ? a lot of youtubers out of paper. Curse words, guns, political views can all ? with your videos. And youtube support is ? when resolving issues.

The ? is kinda like radio, but pepsi aint gonna want their ads showing during controversial topics. So its hit or miss. You might need a way around that to get stable income.

nah..
    i aint trippin on the income..
    itd be all supplemental anyway..

jus talkin ? ..

but iv been bullshittin wit startin one amd a few people been on my head about it..

but ? is DEFINITELY controversial..
    sponsers aint go wanna touch me! lmmfao
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

THATS IT!!

Adpocalypse recently ? a lot of youtubers out of paper. Curse words, guns, political views can all ? with your videos. And youtube support is ? when resolving issues.

The ? is kinda like radio, but pepsi aint gonna want their ads showing during controversial topics. So its hit or miss. You might need a way around that to get stable income.

nah..
    i aint trippin on the income..
    itd be all supplemental anyway..

jus talkin ? ..

but iv been bullshittin wit startin one amd a few people been on my head about it..

but ? is DEFINITELY controversial..
    sponsers aint go wanna touch me! lmmfao

? , just do it to do it. All them titansgraph yall put on here could lead to youtube gold.

One thing i noticed with the adscare, its best not to be dependent on it. Channels that didnt ? with that ? and made their own lane aint feel that ? . it was business as usual for them.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

THATS IT!!

Will u be wearing 3 piece suits with the spectacular vernacular too?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akademiks my guy.. I'm happy for him.. This internet done changed the game.. My initial comment was just a general one though.. Fame doesnt necessarily equal money.. But if you're smart enough to monetize your fame you can live a comfortable life..

That ? pewdipie was making big cake from YouTube and even started getting Disney money until he said some racist ? and lost it all
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

THATS IT!!

@leftcoastkev lol i thought we had this conversation!?

dont mention me and that ? ? in the same convo. lmmfao
    second, hell nah!
    i dont talk the life on my show.. jus real life..

that ? is a clown. haha
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how Boom feels
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd usually say some ignorant ? but I'm trying to control myself when I'm ? so all I'll say is good for him and YouTube success isn't for everybody. Just because he made it doesn't mean any ? with a a camera and an opinion will.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to make $300 a month off Youtube posting OTHER ? music...after all the copyright claims and me stopped posting content, i only get $100 a month from Google now.

Better than nothing...free Money
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to make $300 a month off Youtube posting OTHER ? music...after all the copyright claims and me stopped posting content, i only get $100 a month from Google now.

What?? Whose music?
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many views or subscribers you need to make bread off YouTube?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akademiks my guy.. I'm happy for him.. This internet done changed the game.. My initial comment was just a general one though.. Fame doesnt necessarily equal money.. But if you're smart enough to monetize your fame you can live a comfortable life..

That ? pewdipie was making big cake from YouTube and even started getting Disney money until he said some racist ? and lost it all

What did that ? pewdipie say?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

What?? Whose music?

Mostly Underground Rap/R&B and Soundcloud ? ...i did it that way so i could avoid the Copyright claims. But half of them still claimed their music later on.
    At first, I was just posting rare music that couldn't be found on Youtube, then found out i could make money being a Music Hypebeast, started doing it for the money then.

I actually built a nice following on there, like 5,000 followers or so...Crazy ? is, i see people on here unknowingly post my links all the time.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got his 1 million subscribers plaque from YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/WLhbJZSLZx4
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

THATS IT!!

Put the game on YouTube and get that ad money
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What did that ? pewdipie say?

He was playing battlefield or something and missed a shot then yelled "aa such a ? ? !!"

Then he tried to laugh it off. It's obviously he says that word a lot since it came as a reflex and English is not even his first language.

And he also made some comments about Jews praising ? and what not some months back.

Both u and I have travelled Europe. It's racist as ? . Let people believe only American whites are on that ? .

Scandanavians like to think they're a progressive group of people when they're actually racist as ? . They don't mind using '? ' in public and they hide behind the whole 'freedom of speech' banner when they do it. They're not below giving racist politicial fringe parties popularity neither.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? even ItsReal85 makes fun of him and call him DJ Fagademiks, does a perfect impression
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ? even ItsReal85 makes fun of him and call him DJ Fagademiks, does a perfect impression

That's cuz they the same person
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

THATS IT!!

@leftcoastkev lol i thought we had this conversation!?

dont mention me and that ? ? in the same convo. lmmfao
    second, hell nah!
    i dont talk the life on my show.. jus real life..

that ? is a clown. haha

Just ? with you. Do that ? if you feel like it. We only live once.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk much about son but good for him. Always love to someone get money.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

That's cuz they the same person

lol what?!

The guy that does all the GTA5 skits and did the bad lip reading ? of all the basketball players is DJ Akademeiks?

Was akademiks the 2 pack 4 pack 6 pack 8 pack guy?