How the hell akademiks get rich and famous off the IC?

Options
1235»

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Makes sense now as to why he's scrambling to sell his mansion.....
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    " Heavy wagons don't squeak!". When U go it like that Ur not on front Street about it. It's a false sense of security / protection hence all the Mafioso references in hip hop. U know what side ya bread is buttered on. It always struck me he (Envy)started low key but would try and check finance nuts with Industry heavyweights. Even @ their height of The Breakfast club's run hip hop personalities don't clock like that. U gotta have multiple, multiple side hhustles. I've been round and briefly worked with Tom Joyner and Doug Banks (RIP) in Chicago to Ryan Cameron and Frankski in ATL. Was trying 2 get in the game 4 a while and was with these cats all the time. It's a hustle, not a lifestyle. Play the game and reap the rewards. Mansion, fleet of cars, exotic trips , Gucci ,LV Everything? I was told Better long time ago. All ? / casting couch ? aside, this is where that action is! Remember Lil Debbie with the N word scandal ? ? Bruhs chimed in and showed and proved she got a career from real street cats getting in the game I.E. washing they money. U touch my artist u ? my $ up and it's on. Again, once the mission is complete it's on u from there. Used to hang out with one of the most popular rap groups of all time (posted about them alot on here) and they manager told my manager " Y'all ain't in the game yet cuz y'all don't know the game." I didn't get it then but it has an omnipresence now. Entertainment is just that, an illusion. Just like I relayed in another thread when I hung out with Wes from Def Jam CNN road manager. Nore got $500 wired to him for the Wknd and Capone got $100 WIRED. Right at the Truck stop in Cobb County. I woke up @ that point. Had more in my pocket standing there waiting on them! I went back to work man with benefits. Best decision too. Hope this addressed it 4 ya.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? answers questions worse than Kyrie Irving
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akedmiks just got called thick in Twitter by lil b ... pause
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil B is the ill community. ? still posts just under the radar.