Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    They said they won't label the guy until they figure out his motive.

Dude shot up American people from a hotel room loaded w 10 assault rifles. That's terrorism.

and damn, this is now another thing others will copy; high vantage point from a distance

Bruh im with you.

But terrorism needs to have an ideology behind it to be terrorism.

If this dude was just crazed angry white man who wanted to ? people and become a news story for a week, it really cant be classified as terrorism.

Not letting white people off the hook, and not saying this should be allowed to explained away by just saying he was mentally ill.

America needs to eventually come to terms with why they are having all these mass shooting and have an honest discussion about it, and white people have to be held at the forefront of it.

But lets not call it terrorism just cause its a white man while yelling out its not terrorism just causw its a colored man on the flip side.

Dont buy into the games they want you to play.

But that's giving them an out. When non whites do similar acts the media will label it regardless of whatever motives were involved.

That just means they use the term wrong in reference to crimes nonwhites commit moreso than the the term is valid this time around.

@AZTG is right. There is a pretty specific definition for terrorism. That's why you don't hear the Secretary of Homeland Defense declaring every crazy incident as an act of terrorism.

They are always doing funny things with terminology. It's like how some of them will claim that blacks do more mass shootings than whites. The reason they say that is that a mass shooting has a definition of like more than 2 victims or something like that. So when ? in the hood pull drivebys and hit 3 people, that counts as a mass shooting. Technically they are being truthful even though they know damn well they are misleading people who hear that statement.

So NOW they want to be specific about the terminology of what terrorism is? But any other time they label it terrorism with no ? given. Are you falling for their deception?

Nah bro. Im just saying thats a game they play and we shouldnt play their games and act like we will have a victory just cause they call him a terrorist
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this ? seems by design. I mean an average of one mass shooting per day this year? Hmmm...let's not forget that nevada is a very gun friendly state. Ya better strap up before we're all forced to disarm. They want us to have no defense and martial law seems more like a probability every day.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Dude shot up American people from a hotel room loaded w 10 assault rifles. That's terrorism.

and damn, this is now another thing others will copy; high vantage point from a distance

Bruh im with you.

If this dude was just crazed angry white man who wanted to ? people and become a news story for a week, it really cant be classified as terrorism.

Not letting white people off the hook, and not saying this should be allowed to explained away by just saying he was mentally ill.

America needs to eventually come to terms with why they are having all these mass shooting and have an honest discussion about it, and white people have to be held at the forefront of it.

But lets not call it terrorism just cause its a white man while yelling out its not terrorism just causw its a colored man on the flip side.

But that's giving them an out. When non whites do similar acts the media will label it regardless of whatever motives were involved.

That just means they use the term wrong in reference to crimes nonwhites commit moreso than the the term is valid this time around.

@AZTG is right. There is a pretty specific definition for terrorism. That's why you don't hear the Secretary of Homeland Defense declaring every crazy incident as an act of terrorism.

They are always doing funny things with terminology. It's like how some of them will claim that blacks do more mass shootings than whites. The reason they say that is that a mass shooting has a definition of like more than 2 victims or something like that. So when ? in the hood pull drivebys and hit 3 people, that counts as a mass shooting. Technically they are being truthful even though they know damn well they are misleading people who hear that statement.

So NOW they want to be specific about the terminology of what terrorism is? But any other time they label it terrorism with no ? given. Are you falling for their deception?

Nah bro. Im just saying thats a game they play and we shouldnt play their games and act like we will have a victory just cause they call him a terrorist

Ok I see what you're saying. I think most people are just pointing out the double standards more than anything else.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna know if there's video from the rooms by this guys room. Someone had to have recorded from the inside, or even from that parking lot.

I kept my eye on the building but couldn't see where he was firing from.

Video showed on guy looking the shooters direction and flipping him off.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    White folks up here at the job are mum. Had this been Habib Bin Shaquevious Dawson Haung Lee jr. they would be all around this ? yapping their gums.

This ? got me in tears
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time I check the news the figure rises it's sad
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deaths now stand at 58
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile Republicans in the House are poised to pass legislation to legalize silencers

• AZTG
    Options

Bruh im with you.

Ok I see what you're saying. I think most people are just pointing out the double standards more than anything else.

Yea true. I get it.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

dont know this family at all but idk about the brother and the completely clueless interview the next morning

most people wont talk to media for a couple days until they get ? sorted out....they may release a formal statement through media but they seemed to be chilling in front of his house and I didnt hear chatter like other news people were there

your brother didnt start ? wit military grade weapons yesterday......and even if we're distant, and some siblings are, if I got some ? like that, please believe my family does....or at the very least I've tried to sell them on having it and they declined....but they know

"he does stuff" lmao

"he's a guy who lived in a house in mesquite and drove down and gambled in Vegas"

yeah his ass went and gambled a bag of lead.....went all in

the Asian gf, who he might be married to, baked cookies........for ya'lls mom.......a (presumed) old white lady

no conspiracy theory, none of that ? is normal lol

im sure he just forgot about the possible side effects of taking his anti depressant and eating seafood tho

• Broddie
    Options
    smh at all the people being hoodwinked by this. Only thing I ever agreed with these crackers on. Disarming the people of this nation is not the solution but ya'll gonna learn one day. Keep feeding their BS propaganda and letting them trick you like Dracula did to his victims.
  • Broddie
    edited October 2017
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Meanwhile Republicans in the House are poised to pass legislation to legalize silencers

...and democrats should take advantage of this and buy themselves some ? silencers. This is the only nation in the world where the citizens are begging for the only weapon left accessible to them to be a ? slingshot. So freaking backwards especially in light of more militarized police forces. Wild as ? .
  • AZTG
    Options
    There is no way to stop murder from happening, but real gun laws will atleast reduce it.

Im not anti gun. You dont have to be anti gun to realize the laws need to change. I think the north east got it right. Allow people to own small hand guns that they have to keep home to protect their home.

Stop making it legal to buy huge military guns. Change the mental aptitude tests for gun owners. Dont make it so that cause someone got a permit at 25, they can still get guns at 35. There should me psychological and back ground checks every few years.

I mean idk, i dont have a solution but America has to have a real honest discussion about this at some point.

But lets not forget, this is America, and soon as the shooting happened, gun stocks went up.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    So this random non military background having white guy got hold of weapons you thats difficult to find on the black market
    Don't mean to start conspiracy theories so early but foh
  • Broddie
    Options
    I'm for reform also. Just can't rock with the blind logic of just disarming everyone. Especially in light of more militarized police targeting poc like myself and many of you in record numbers.

There is a middle ground and I hope it's found. But giving it all up is not gravy. People gonna wait for the average neighborhood to look like the beginning of Predator 2 before they beg for their guns back if that happens. By then it would be too late.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • Broddie
    Options
    So this random non military background having white guy got hold of weapons you thats difficult to find on the black market

Then he's conveniently found dead before he could be questioned. As if that's not an easy scenario for the CIA to create. I don't believe one word the govt has to say about this tbh.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Then he's conveniently found dead before he could be questioned. As if that's not an easy scenario for the CIA to create. I don't believe one word the govt has to say about this tbh.

Idk ? about guns never shot one but ain't no way the weak ass dude held down a massive weapon auto like that but wouldn't the recoil of something like have him shooting everywhere
  • Broddie
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Idk ? about guns never shot one but ain't no way the weak ass dude held down a massive weapon auto like that but wouldn't the recoil of something like have him shooting everywhere

Technically with training it wouldn't be an issue but that's the gag. The dude has supposedly no known background with military grade weaponry. Hmmmm....