Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    man im saying....

i turn on the news and they saying how all these people had great lives....it was such a pleasure to know them..such and such died protecting his girlfriend.

but my black people getting killed in front of they family? where is his great story?

an it has to be a motive......it has to be.

but why?

why cant a white dude just be ? crazy?

then they say...it was no signs?

really?

i am sure there was an they was overlooked cause he was given the benefit of the doubt.

fukk this and fukk that.

people bash my brothers and sisters even when shown to not have done anything except arrive black and thats enough for them.

sorry but i wear my color on my sleeve an i am tired of this white pity party.

an dont fukking tell me i should care.

where is all this pity and sorrow when a innocent black man is killed?

im not just talking america either....

i see what happening in the UK and France as well.

but now we must morn?

eat a dead dikk an holla when the system cares about my people.

giphy.gif

Theyre not mourning the killer theyre mourning the lives lost....you're conflating 2 different points

an i am ranting about those lives that are lost on almost a monthly if not weekly basis that get overlooked.

quick question......do you think if this was the chance the rapper concert he was looking to shoot up at first....do you think you would see all those black faces on the screen about how they was lovable and liked in their community?

keep it 100

Soooo we never heard about any of the victims' lives and how great of people they were when the church got shot up?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man im saying....

i turn on the news and they saying how all these people had great lives....it was such a pleasure to know them..such and such died protecting his girlfriend.

but my black people getting killed in front of they family? where is his great story?

but why?

really?

i am sure there was an they was overlooked cause he was given the benefit of the doubt.

fukk this and fukk that.

people bash my brothers and sisters even when shown to not have done anything except arrive black and thats enough for them.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

Theyre not mourning the killer theyre mourning the lives lost....you're conflating 2 different points

an i am ranting about those lives that are lost on almost a monthly if not weekly basis that get overlooked.

quick question......do you think if this was the chance the rapper concert he was looking to shoot up at first....do you think you would see all those black faces on the screen about how they was lovable and liked in their community?

keep it 100

Soooo we never heard about any of the victims' lives and how great of people they were when the church got shot up?

that day only i heard about it.....an nothing about there lives.

i dont wanna fight with you gabi....you aint gonna punk me an pull up my skirt.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    man im saying....

but why?

really?

fukk this and fukk that.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

keep it 100

ESPN did an entire special that still airs now about the shooting and one of the victims children who was a senior in HS when it happened
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    man im saying....

but why?

really?

fukk this and fukk that.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

keep it 100

ESPN did an entire special that still airs now about the shooting and one of the victims children who was a senior in HS when it happened

mind ya business
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    man im saying....

but why?

really?

fukk this and fukk that.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

keep it 100

you aint gonna punk me an pull up my skirt.

You're wearing a skirt?

obviously you never argued with gabi
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    man im saying....

but why?

really?

fukk this and fukk that.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

keep it 100

You're wearing a skirt?

obviously you never argued with gabi

I've never worn a skirt

aye ? ....if you aint got proof...imma say me neither
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    they dont give a ? about us stop expecting them to.

edit and nevermind again

Ur a werido

Uh..
    shut up
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread took a turn
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man im saying....

but why?

really?

fukk this and fukk that.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

keep it 100

You're wearing a skirt?

laughing.gif

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He was reaaallly trying to ? white people that where note than likely trump supporters idu
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    psqwd3q4ojsd.png

so basically he just wanted a high ? count for fun.. nothing necessary triggered him
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    psqwd3q4ojsd.png

so basically he just wanted a high ? count for fun.. nothing necessary triggered him

Feels like fear mongering to enforce an agenda
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whos to say this isnt just govt propoganda to show us how easy this can happen to any of us.

Thus step 1 in their agenda to enforce TSA level security on us in all hotels, apts, offices.

Next thing u know they will assign neighborhood enforcers to collect daily ? samples from us.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Whos to say this isnt just govt propoganda to show us how easy this can happen to any of us.

Thus step 1 in their agenda to enforce TSA level security on us in all hotels, apts, offices.

Next thing u know they will assign neighborhood enforcers to collect daily ? samples from us.

American problems
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Why would govt do anything to stop people from spending money especially in the consumer based economy of the US?

I could see a govt conspiracy where the govt downplays dangers so people dont panic and keep spending, but I cant see govt making it seem more dangerous than it is and hurt consumership
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Mental Illness spin has been spun. That'll be the narrative associated with him going forward.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    yi5oiark1fdl.png
    k1nmw6aj6po3.jpg
    gkcxmxycrtgs.jpg
    bewq8zhfsvlb.jpg

This is gonna send the conspiracy theorists and youtube low budget professors in a frenzy. "Theyre tryin to silence the truth stay woke!"
    :lol::lol::lol: