CUT THAT IVORY INTO SKINNY PIECES THEN SHE CLEAN IT WITH HER FACE DAMN I LOVE MY BABY!!

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    So did I miss noods again or what
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Lmfao @ du recruiting ob to yet another former mod's forum now all y'all got is two white girls and westie big ass

Lmfaoooo

meanwhile ? was scared to make me or choice mods...actual men with integrity
    Great mod choices jay

Westie fine..you sleeping.

?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did I miss noods again or what

nah. you got it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saltyyyyyy

A little bit...........not much, but just a little bit.

I said that just to have a reason to post an obscure reference to The Wire @ :51-1:45 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFXj2zpAL1U
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Full audio in text

Ohh! Ohh! my goodneess what are you doing watching me like that??!AAh you scared me? you scared me so bad. What are you doing just watching me like that honey?? You scared me. Dont sneak up on me like that. Are you okay honey?? Why are you looking at me like that? Is something wrong? Let me finish up here. Honey what did I tell you about sneaking up on me like that?? You're being rude im undressed.Honey come here dont hide behind the corner. I cant but think that you are desiring my body in a certain way I see the way you look at me and I know how you feel. I know your body is going through changes and I know sometimes you may get aroused and your ? may get hard you can tell me whatever it is you feeling but dont be ashamed okay but you cant go around sticking up on me if your admiring my body its natural i dont want you to feel ashamed about it. Just dont go around sticking around corners. I told you not to peek and sneak up on me. We need to have a talk. (Oh gosh) You scared me. Honey im going to have a serious talk with you. We're going to get to the bottom of this. Listen honey I know your body is going through changes. I see your growing and getting more massive and Im sure your ? is getting bigger and im sure your having urges and thats okay I just want you to know its totally natural and I dont want you to be ashamed of it Even I see right now your pennis is growing hard even as Im talking about it and I know your curious Im going to do something for you I want you to know that its okay to have these urges I want you to be comfortable with your sexually. This will be our secret okay I see your ? is stirring agaisnt your jeans but I dont want you to be ashamed of your sexually. This will be our secret. I know you been trying so hard to fight these urges you dont have to fight it no more. Its alright just let go there is nothing to be ashamed about okay.Just let yourself feel whatever it is that your feeling. I know it feels great just let it go ? for mommy i know your getting closer you can ? all over my mouth if you want to just relax and let alll that energy go Dont you feel much better

IMG_0646.gif
    IMG_0647.gif

I..err... umm.. watched a couple of her videos and...I ... fapped. *hangs head shamefully*
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Saltyyyyyy

I said that just to have a reason to post an obscure reference to The Wire @ :51-1:45 :

Nobody got time for obscure references.
  • deadeye
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Saltyyyyyy

Nobody got time for obscure references.

oa5pgdd53a1q.gif
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kat drop some pics. Do it for the culture
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Jay wrote: »
    Lmfao @ du recruiting ob to yet another former mod's forum now all y'all got is two white girls and westie big ass

Lmfaoooo

Great mod choices jay

A. You were a mod once, in the Cheap Seats. Trash decision on my part, glad I got u the ? outta there

2. I've seen your pm's. Outta anybody on this site, maybe u alone shoot pm's as trash as Trillfate's. Shut the ? up.

jHhFkn.gif

shots_fired.gif
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmfaoooo

Great mod choices jay

A. You were a mod once, in the Cheap Seats. Trash decision on my part, glad I got u the ? outta there

2. I've seen your pm's. Outta anybody on this site, maybe u alone shoot pm's as trash as Trillfate's. Shut the ? up.

wsod.gif

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmfaoooo

Great mod choices jay

rmc8c88w4qup.gif

I still can't believe this ? really happened
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Lmfaoooo

Great mod choices jay

3. c2off9cwdbw9.gif

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmfaoooo

Great mod choices jay

giphy.gif
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat is such a ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat is such a ?

She has already called the propa channels?
  • Kat
    Options
    Man you been eating off me for years...get a MFn hobby dizz.
  • deadeye
    edited October 2017
    Options
    smh

@thatboydizz

Yeah, I didn't wanna jinx it...........but I had a feeling it was gonna happen.

That's her old m/o........she used to do ? like that all the time back in the day.

'Might have to take it to tinychat.
This discussion has been closed.