CUT THAT IVORY INTO SKINNY PIECES THEN SHE CLEAN IT WITH HER FACE DAMN I LOVE MY BABY!!

Options

Comments

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? everything else somebody drop them @obnoxiouslyfresh nudes
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh got ran off?!?

The ? is wrong with you ? ?

She gone bruh thank Mr.Creepset level 9000
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Beta what happened to Obfresh?

Trillfate fell in love. Obfresh already been in love with another ? . She led him on for years collecting gifts and free stuff from him. They finally met trillfate did something stupid or embarassing or overall presented some washed old ? swag to her she wasn't feelin it so she cut him off for good. Trillfate got mad said he would post her nudes which I dont think he would ever do. He not built like us. She told a couple more lies and aint been seen since.

In a Nutshell
    OB was nkey branching behind her man... Trillfate was hard simping, tryna outmatch said man with gifts and money.
    That makes

- @obnoxiouslyfresh a hoe
    - @Trillfate a simping ass simp

Am i right?

now why you call this girl a hoe?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ob nudes gota be dropped

She not even postn no more ? it!!!
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Damn found clips of her off the title.
    This ? dizz copying and pasting that text from clips4sale. Lol.

And this ? paying too. SMH

Told y'all ? it was probably on Spankbank, and it is.

Just search Nikki Lane and she the lightskin chick w/ the tat on her right ? . It's like 5 or 6 videos on there.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    @Beta what happened to Obfresh?

Trillfate fell in love. Obfresh already been in love with another ? . She led him on for years collecting gifts and free stuff from him. They finally met trillfate did something stupid or embarassing or overall presented some washed old ? swag to her she wasn't feelin it so she cut him off for good. Trillfate got mad said he would post her nudes which I dont think he would ever do. He not built like us. She told a couple more lies and aint been seen since.

In a Nutshell
    OB was nkey branching behind her man... Trillfate was hard simping, tryna outmatch said man with gifts and money.
    That makes

- @obnoxiouslyfresh a hoe
    - @Trillfate a simping ass simp

Am i right?

now why you call this girl a hoe?

Based off what Diz explained she acted as such. Unless her man was aware about it.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @AP21 @Kat dont get mad at me. Im not engaged with somebody and doing that ? up ? behind his back.

Wether her man is having fun and pleasure watching his woman getting simped and collecting money and gifts or @obnoxiouslyfresh was softly hoeing behind his back with the possibility to let him down for somebody "better".

I like ? like yall YET i call it like i see it. And it saddens me , it makes me losing more and more faith in nowadays women.

I really hope its a lie. Thats why i @ ? hoping she will come and explain this whole ? .

Smh
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not engaged with somebody and doing that ? up ? behind his back.

LOL bro... your way with words is hilarious
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 Kat dont get mad at me. Im not engaged with somebody and doing that ? up ? behind his back.

Wether her man is having fun and pleasure watching his woman getting simped and collecting money and gifts or obnoxiouslyfresh was softly hoeing behind his back with the possibility to let him down for somebody "better".

I like ? like yall YET i call it like i see it. And it saddens me , it makes me losing more and more faith in nowadays women.

I really hope its a lie. Thats why i @ ? hoping she will come and explain this whole ? .

Smh

you tripping brah

you worried about the wrong thing
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You call it like you see it? You didn't even know wtf was going on..

Based of what dizz said she was monkey branching.

ASIDE OF @Trillfate notorious fucknigganess its a hoe move towards her man. Sending nudes while being in love with somebody else is a hoe ass move. UNLESS DIZZ LIED and Trillfate STOLE THE NUDES or SHE IS SINGLE.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You call it like you see it? You didn't even know wtf was going on..

Based of what dizz said she was monkey branching.

ASIDE OF @Trillfate notorious fucknigganess its a hoe move towards her man. Sending nudes while being in love with somebody else is a hoe ass move. UNLESS DIZZ LIED and Trillfate STILE THE NUDES or SHE IS SINGLE.

The way I read the story, she basically cut him off a year ago, prior to having a bf.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The clubs is it
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Time for a nap. Hopefully im wrong about all this. I got soo much respek for OB fresh.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What?! OB died?!!

Trillfate was the accused????!!!!

I’m so out the loop these days.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monkey branching.. I never heard that one. Not quite sure I understand it either.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well...........

Id still smash cali, ass just a bouncing on her imaginary kid
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    What’s going on?

Cali got a video pretending to suck her sons ? . Obfresh cooked and aint coming back.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Well...........

Id still smash cali, ass just a bouncing on her imaginary kid

This chick lost her damn mind man. Somebody gotta reach out at this point and let her know this ? aint wavy
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @AP21 @Kat dont get mad at me. Im not engaged with somebody and doing that ? up ? behind his back.

Wether her man is having fun and pleasure watching his woman getting simped and collecting money and gifts or @obnoxiouslyfresh was softly hoeing behind his back with the possibility to let him down for somebody "better".

Smh

Gets no ? ^^^^
This discussion has been closed.