CUT THAT IVORY INTO SKINNY PIECES THEN SHE CLEAN IT WITH HER FACE DAMN I LOVE MY BABY!!

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Full audio in text

Ohh! Ohh! my goodneess what are you doing watching me like that??!AAh you scared me? you scared me so bad. What are you doing just watching me like that honey?? You scared me. Dont sneak up on me like that. Are you okay honey?? Why are you looking at me like that? Is something wrong? Let me finish up here. Honey what did I tell you about sneaking up on me like that?? You're being rude im undressed.Honey come here dont hide behind the corner. I cant but think that you are desiring my body in a certain way I see the way you look at me and I know how you feel. I know your body is going through changes and I know sometimes you may get aroused and your ? may get hard you can tell me whatever it is you feeling but dont be ashamed okay but you cant go around sticking up on me if your admiring my body its natural i dont want you to feel ashamed about it. Just dont go around sticking around corners. I told you not to peek and sneak up on me. We need to have a talk. (Oh gosh) You scared me. Honey im going to have a serious talk with you. We're going to get to the bottom of this. Listen honey I know your body is going through changes. I see your growing and getting more massive and Im sure your ? is getting bigger and im sure your having urges and thats okay I just want you to know its totally natural and I dont want you to be ashamed of it Even I see right now your pennis is growing hard even as Im talking about it and I know your curious Im going to do something for you I want you to know that its okay to have these urges I want you to be comfortable with your sexually. This will be our secret okay I see your ? is stirring agaisnt your jeans but I dont want you to be ashamed of your sexually. This will be our secret. I know you been trying so hard to fight these urges you dont have to fight it no more. Its alright just let go there is nothing to be ashamed about okay.Just let yourself feel whatever it is that your feeling. I know it feels great just let it go ? for mommy i know your getting closer you can ? all over my mouth if you want to just relax and let alll that energy go Dont you feel much better

IMG_0646.gif
    IMG_0647.gif

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im confused and i know i aint the only one
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    ? the new drop

Im glad the older files i missed out on were attached to the PM

tenor.gif

I forgot about them ? and appreciated the Refresher
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it was cali?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was this ? even shown?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    lolololl this ? crazy a.mann you a fool
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    theres more videos one called "mommys reawakening" this ? is hilarious

"I'm hesitant to confide in you about something so personal and perhaps....awkward...especially coming from your mother, but I really need someone to talk to. And you've always been a great listener. Well Mommy hasn't been feeling so well lately; I've been a little down. Oh no, I'm not ill in that sense. It's just that I've been having this craving that I haven't been able to satisfy. You see son, your father and I haven't been intimate for months, many months in fact. It's been close to a year since I've had any physical intimacy with your father and I"m sexually starved!

I'ts almost like I'm a born again ? . I haven't been touched in months. I'm about to burst soon if I don't find some release.

.......I know this is highly inappropriate for me to ask of you, but could you do mommy a big favor?...I desperately need to quench this craving that's been building up inside of me. And I know you're a young, virile boy so you can give mommy exactly what she needs. We can do all the things I know young men like to do. "
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Damn cali kinda tough with the blond tho
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    $11.99 smh lol She tryna straight drain ? pockets
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn found clips of her off the title.
    This ? dizz copying and pasting that text from clips4sale. Lol.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max showed us vids from cali like a few weeks ago..

Me and Jonny said how trash they were
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...what I miss?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    ...what I miss?

Idk it would be nice if SOMEONE RECAPPED....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ...what I miss?

I'm retired...sorta.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    ...what I miss?

I'm retired...sorta.

Nah, you can't retire til you pass the Torch brah brah
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give them a 3 out of 10 due to poor acting, poor writing, terrible camera work, and gross plot.

Saw ? though
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ...what I miss?

I'm retired...sorta.

Nah, you can't retire til you pass the Torch brah brah

Are you saying that torched should passed to you?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What’s going on?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    What’s going on?

f9Ob6t.gif
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭