VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never seen a fast furious
    Go ahead and flag me

Same here.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt know the Rocks dad was a wrestler as well, they even showed the little kicky haired light skin ? in the audience.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got Turned into "Cole" from Martin
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Didnt know the Rocks dad was a wrestler as well, they even showed the little kicky haired light skin ? in the audience.

Lol you ain't know his dad was rocky johnson?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

That's the entire basis of The Rock persona....
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess it's an unpopular opinion here, but I don't like the Rock at all in movies. His roles are often dull and predictable in my opinion. I definitely didn't care to see him return in F&F and I don't like how the movies are putting more and more focus on him. Han was my favorite character and now that he's departed the movies are just whatever for me
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rock aint sweatin baby boy remember how he did vin diesal

Last August, during his final week of shooting, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, a star in the franchise since 2011's "Fast Five," took to Facebook to call out some of his male costars for being "candy a--es," writing that some don't “conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals.” It turned out Johnson was calling out the franchise's main star and producer, Vin Diesel. There had been rumors for years since Diesel rejoined the franchise, after a two-film hiatus with 2009's "Fast & Furious," that he was a distraction on set.

Though some felt the whole thing was a publicity stunt, the proof is in the movie. Johnson and Diesel are literally never on screen at the same time. The storyline of Diesel's Dom character going rogue on his "family" made it easier for them to be apart, as Johnson's Hobbs character spends most of the movie trying to track down Dom while Dom is seemingly doing evil acts with the movie's villain, Cipher (Charlize Theron). But at the end of the movie when they all reunite, it's almost comical how the shots are positioned so it's not evident that neither star is present at the rooftop gathering at the same time.

"I really can't," Gray said, when asked to comment on the feud. "First, because I'm a professional. It's something I will always steer everyone to Dwayne and Vin. When you make a movie on this level, with this size, it's so massive. You're taking about four continents, seven different units, and in some cases being filmed simultaneously. Hundreds of millions of dollars at stake. It's going to be a challenge. And everyone has their process. So I can't judge them. I'm very, very proud of the movie. And I hope they are, too. In terms of just their process, I don't have much to say. I'm happy we made it to the other side."
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Samoan ? like rock be big as ? and have glass jaws.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Hollywood

You have to strike while the iron is not

Can't blame the rock
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options