Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    this ? funny... but the lines too blurred now... u cant be assertive in gettin ? without being labeled a ? ... i dont guve a ? im ? 21-26 year old ? forever lol

Do you really believe this?

Hell yeah... I'm reading some of the accusers statements and it comes off as he was too aggressive ie he shot his shot with no ? given... or I hear them complain after doing a sex act... Makes me think some may have willingly ? but got treat like ? after now they in they feelings... Passively asking or trying to ? with no strings attach don't work.... She gonna say no. But that same chick will say yes if u come at her the right way or she like how u look... all this is the grey are I'm talking about. feminism did this
  • aneed123
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    this ? funny... but the lines too blurred now... u cant be assertive in gettin ? without being labeled a ? ... i dont guve a ? im ? 21-26 year old ? forever lol

Hell yeah... I'm reading some of the accusers statements and it comes off as he was too aggressive ie he shot his shot with no ? given... or I hear them complain after doing a sex act... Makes me think some may have willingly ? but got treat like ? after now they in they feelings... Passively asking or trying to ? with no strings attach don't work.... She gonna say no. But that same chick will say yes if u come at her the right way or she like how u look... all this is the grey are I'm talking about. feminism did this

Isn't the bold how its been? A woman will ? you if you approach her right and she's into you. You said that like its some weird new ?

the same comments and behaviors the supposed rapers did would be accepted by the woman screaming sexual misconduct is my point
  • aneed123
    Options
    stop saying rapers dammit

no
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Isn't the bold how its been? A woman will ? you if you approach her right and she's into you. You said that like its some weird new ?

the same comments and behaviors the supposed rapers did would be accepted by the woman screaming sexual misconduct is my point

Yeah because the difference is if she actually wants to or not. If she doesn't want to and a ? keeps trying then yes that's harassment. Maybe instead of the whole shoot your shot with no ducks given how about actually giving a ? if nothing else that even in a failed attempt you don't come off creepy as ?
  • aneed123
    Options

Yeah because the difference is if she actually wants to or not. If she doesn't want to and a ? keeps trying then yes that's harassment. Maybe instead of the whole shoot your shot with no ducks given how about actually giving a ? if nothing else that even in a failed attempt you don't come off creepy as ?

no
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Jus read the details bout charlie rose. Damn. Dude is a classic ?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emyqOY_0C8o

season 4 episode 19
    air date 10 May 2009
    Seth McFarlane been a savage
    VIBE wrote: »

Quickly, Simmons began making aggressive sexual advances, yanking off her clothes, Khalighi said.

“I looked over at Brett and said ‘help me’ and I'll never forget the look on his face,” she recalled. “In that moment, the realization fell on me that they were in it together.”

Khalighi said that Simmons, who was then about twice her age, tried to force her to have intercourse. “I fought it wildly,” she said. He eventually relented and coerced her to perform oral sex, she alleged. “I guess I just acquiesced.”

Ratner, meanwhile, “just sat there and watched,” she said.

Feeling “disgusting,” Khalighi said she went to take a shower. Minutes later, she alleged, Simmons walked up behind her in the shower and briefly penetrated her without her consent. She said she ? away, then he left. “It hurt so much.”

In a statement, Simmons, 60, strongly disputed her account. “Everything that occurred between Keri and me occurred with her full consent and participation,” he said. Much of the two days and one night he spent with her, he said, was with other people, or in public. Ratner had “no recollection” of Khalighi asking him for help and denied witnessing her “protest,” his attorney Martin Singer said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWgSOY_79IA
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Took up and left on a 6 month "sabbatical", lol he isn't even waiting around.

Hopefully it's nothing too malicious, my childhood forgives him otherwise.

Rashida Jones said she quit one of their projects b/c some executive was harassing her and getting all "touchy feely". Guess we know who it was.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Technically, if you look up the ending, "ist" and "er".... ? is more fitting.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Jus read the details bout charlie rose. Damn. Dude is a classic ?

Yeah, I'm starting to think his arrogance and condescension was his undoing.

Said this a few days ago, but I was watching his show about a week ago and he was asking somebody about all the allegations of harassment that were coming out.

He came across like he was looking down and/or thought he was better than the people being accused.

One of his victims probably saw this and put him on blast for being a hypocrite.

Almost want to give him credit for admitting he was wrong, but he wouldn't have done it if he hadn't been exposed.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're so cerebral. I bet you're as stiff as a board personality wise irl lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »

You're so cerebral. I bet you're as stiff as a board personality wise irl lol

I am whatever you say I am.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    24l9qf6dqmuz.gif

I just figured out how Wayne can get his money.

Come clean that he was molested by Baby as a child for years, forced to call him daddy and rap for free well into adulthood.

This causes Wayne to have seizures and self medicate from pills and syrup.

The Judge will throw the book at Birdman I ? wit ? too Sandusky.

https://youtu.be/EeIF7hwybKI

Wayne and Terry Cruise aren’t the only ones either.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G I am grateful today, to be alive, for all those I love, and for all those who have the courage to stand up for others. I said I was angry recently, and I have a few reasons, #metoo, in case you couldn’t tell by the look on my face. I feel it’s important to take your time, be fair, be exact, so... Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! (Except you Harvey, and all your wicked conspirators - I’m glad it’s going slowly - you don’t deserve a bullet) -stay tuned Uma Thurman

She mad at Harvey, but I wonder what she has to say about Tarantino since he said himself he knew and didn't do anything about it
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G I am grateful today, to be alive, for all those I love, and for all those who have the courage to stand up for others. I said I was angry recently, and I have a few reasons, #metoo, in case you couldn’t tell by the look on my face. I feel it’s important to take your time, be fair, be exact, so... Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! (Except you Harvey, and all your wicked conspirators - I’m glad it’s going slowly - you don’t deserve a bullet) -stay tuned Uma Thurman

She mad at Harvey, but I wonder what she has to say about Tarantino since he said himself he knew and didn't do anything about it

She knew, and didn’t do anything about it.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Summer jam screen might go 3D

He was on such a high too. In charge of Disney animation (his dream job) and the company he nurtured (Pixar) finally announced their most frequently requested project (The Incredibles 2).

swear foe ? that if The Incredibles 2 is canceled behind this ? ...

83AtGW.gif

What movie is this GIF from?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Summer jam screen might go 3D

He was on such a high too. In charge of Disney animation (his dream job) and the company he nurtured (Pixar) finally announced their most frequently requested project (The Incredibles 2).

swear foe ? that if The Incredibles 2 is canceled behind this ? ...

83AtGW.gif

What movie is this GIF from?

Kingsman the first joint.. that scene was ill as ? .. based on the westboro baptist freaks
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She knew, and didn’t do anything about it.

Exactly so now its out she wanna speak gtfoh she has power she should been said something