Arrow (CW)

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Rumors that the sister is going to be "Speedy" the drug addicted sidekick Green Arrow had in the 70's comics i believe. Already know the ? is trained in martial arts so she'll be canary.

Well her name being Dinah Laurel Lance kinda already gave that away Lou lol

Lmao, sorry im not up on all of Arrow's side characters and stuff. still new to this comic ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Royal Flush Gang? Either way them ? done. Shot a cop up? Yea, they going under
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    This arrow ? is trill as ? .

Green Arrow >> Batman

I didn't know this ? was killing mafuckers. Batman's ? ass would be too shook.

My ? just cracked someone's neck for knowing his secret. ? GOAT.

The thing about Green Arrow is he's a known batman stan the ? bit a lot of ? do your research and he had a ? positive side kick hahaha ? outta here killing henchman don't make you trill .
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This arrow ? is trill as ? .

Green Arrow >> Batman

I didn't know this ? was killing mafuckers. Batman's ? ass would be too shook.

My ? just cracked someone's neck for knowing his secret. ? GOAT.

The thing about Green Arrow is he's a known batman stan the ? bit a lot of ? do your research and he had a ? positive side kick hahaha ? outta here killing henchman don't make you trill .

Who?

Ok ? green arrow.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Hol' up, speedy has AIDS, lmao.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasnt speedy a junkie as well? prolly from sharing them needles
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Hol' up, speedy has AIDS, lmao.

nah but he was a dope fiend but it was this one

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfqe68FFYMrCDxwwb3s2Q9yHi1zNysS3XyvZJshtCsRuC0EkRm

mia dreden

Roy Harper was a dope fiend

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjaC8ikRzNJWzI5xUix3xr7oIV76cm3F15dtYxx-TyPak5JdOe
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Aight, Green Arrow's more trilla than Bats.

? got crackheads and prostitutes as sidekicks. He the Scarface of Justice League b.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I'm starting to like this show. I almost slept on it until my homegirl convinced me to watch the pilot episode.

Just like "Grim", I think as each season progress, the network will invest more money into it as it gets better. Grim started off a lil rough around the edges, but the storylines was good. You can see the difference by the animation when the characters change. I think Arrow is headed in that direction
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This last episode was REALLY good, not just good for CW standards...just a REALLY good episode. Miles better than anything Smallville ever put out. The dude playing Oliver is BODYING the role so far.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait to watch I thought it was gonna be actionless like Smallville was.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mad the royal flush gang didn't have energy weapons. Maybe they trying to save the super powered villains for later. I guess they trying to ease into it.

LOL I just noticed something. Y'all ever peeped how the CW keeps shuffling around it's starz from all of it's shows past and present? The dude that plays green arrow I seen him on one of them shows I can't remember though. That annoying dude olivers mom wanted him to sit down and eat with "carter bowen" was on super natural.
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm mad the royal flush gang didn't have energy weapons. Maybe they trying to save the super powered villains for later. I guess they trying to ease into it.

LOL I just noticed something. Y'all ever peeped how the CW keeps shuffling around it's starz from all of it's shows past and present? The dude that plays green arrow I seen him on one of them shows I can't remember though. That annoying dude olivers mom wanted him to sit down and eat with "carter bowen" was on super natural.
    They don't have the budget for energy weapons, also it would clash with the tone of the show. I think they handled them pretty well. Took me half a heartbeat to realize it was the Royal Flush Gang, I thought they were just doing a Dark Knight bank robbery ripoff.

I didn't like the last episode as much as some of the others, but yea this show is miles ahead of Smallville. I really want to know how he learned all his technical skills. Dude's setup is pretty sophisticated and I'm finding it hard to believe the asian dude taught him about network security, hacking and even how to setup half of his gear.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a good show. Still some things they could iron out more, but I find it enjoyable
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They don't have the budget for energy weapons, also it would clash with the tone of the show. I think they handled them pretty well. Took me half a heartbeat to realize it was the Royal Flush Gang, I thought they were just doing a Dark Knight bank robbery ripoff.

I didn't like the last episode as much as some of the others, but yea this show is miles ahead of Smallville. I really want to know how he learned all his technical skills. Dude's setup is pretty sophisticated and I'm finding it hard to believe the asian dude taught him about network security, hacking and even how to setup half of his gear.
    I never really ? with green arrow like that. But one thing I did like about him was his back story and where he got his training. Not going to spoil it for you though, but I will say it's similar to batman's back story.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a good show. Still some things they could iron out more, but I find it enjoyable

Yeah I feel the same. I think they're tryin to ease into it. Get folks who aren't familiar with the comic book. Gotta build it up first. B/c if you just start off big with the villains and the superpowers, then a lot if viewers will have questions, and possibility lose interest b/c it'll be too much to digest @ one time.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm finally caught up after watching the 1st episode a month ago..I've watched 5 episodes this weekend...this show is dope as ? ...Action Packed gotta nice story line goin on..I'm really feelin it.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Me too...I caught up...dope show, glad I gave it a chance.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Sticky this ? ?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ok this ? is legit hanh

just finished S2 of Alphas, which prolly has a lower budget than this show lol. and sheeeiiiiit i actually liked The Cape lol so i guess this up my alley.
    Marvel Sandman>>>>DC Sandman

Now this is just silly.

Marvel Sandman is a B-list villain that ruined Spiderman 3.

DC Sandman is a Neil Gaiman dark fantasy masterpiece that built Vertigo and helped usher in mature comics.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder when Black Canary will show up (I missed couple of episodes..) that chick does become his wife eventually.
  • intlhak
    intlhak Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I wonder when Black Canary will show up (I missed couple of episodes..) that chick does become his wife eventually.

She has been in every episode. Black Canary real name is Dinah Laurel Lance but on the show she goes by Laurel Lance. She is the lawyer and cop's daughter on the show.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Never read any GA comics and on episode 4, so who's the junkie/aids infested sidekick y'all talking about...?

*mad confused post
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Never read any GA comics and on episode 4, so who's the junkie/aids infested sidekick y'all talking about...?

*mad confused post

Speedy in the Show is his little sister. Speedy in the Comics was a couple different people and acted as Green Arrow

sidekick. Roy Harper was the first and was depicted as a heroin addict after he stopped being a sidekick. Mia Dreden

was a sidekick much later on who was a street walker and was ? positive . Tommy Merlin in the comics was a

Villian who used the same bow and arrow gimmick as Green Arrow
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    What about Andy Diggler (the body guard), wasn't he Green Arrow's 3rd string sidekick. Didn't he have a name?