Arrow (CW)

Options

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    What about Andy Diggler (the body guard), wasn't he Green Arrow's 3rd string sidekick. Didn't he have a name?

John Diggle is a character just for this show. His brother (Andrew Diggle) who was killed by Deadshot is a reference to Andrew Diggle the writer of the Green Arrow Year one mini series which the TV series is heavily based on .

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Green Arrow's smashing Huntress lol.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huntress and Green Arrow about to get busy...in more ways than one
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 4 episodes of Arrow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smallville's existence.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope! check it out yall!

Slade Wilson Cast In 'Arrow' TV Series

Whether or not you are enjoying Arrow, the latest CW television series based on the DC comics character Green Arrow, you can probably agree that it has been pretty cool to see certain DC comics characters a make cameo appearances on the series. So far we've seen characters like Deadshot and more recently, the Huntress and now, we can add yet another character to the list. According to Entertainment Weekly, actor Manu Bennett (Spartacus) will be portraying Slade Wilson on the series and that he has been signed on to appear in "multiple episodes of the show." Perhaps the character will have a recurring roll? We certainly hope so. Although Slade has been confirmed, according to EW, "sourced won't comment" on whether fans will see "Wilson become Deathstroke."

2728281-deathstroke_arrow_super.jpg

It would be awfully strange if the show's creators decided to make Deathstroke and Slade Wilson two different characters, wouldn't it? Which is why we think it might be likely that we'll be seeing Slade become Deathstroke, particularly since this wouldn't be Deathstroke's first appearance on the television series. If you've been keeping up with the show you might recall that a torn Deathstroke mask was first seen in the initial previews for the television show, and more recently we saw him appear on the series fully masked, beating up a captured Oliver Queen while the 'Emerald Archer' was still marooned on the island.

What do you think of the news that an actor has been cast as 'Slade Wilson'? Is this a character you want to see get a recurring roll on the current CW drama? What do you think their interaction will be like?
  • rage
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Dope! check it out yall!

Whether or not you are enjoying Arrow, the latest CW television series based on the DC comics character Green Arrow, you can probably agree that it has been pretty cool to see certain DC comics characters a make cameo appearances on the series. So far we've seen characters like Deadshot and more recently, the Huntress and now, we can add yet another character to the list. According to Entertainment Weekly, actor Manu Bennett (Spartacus) will be portraying Slade Wilson on the series and that he has been signed on to appear in "multiple episodes of the show." Perhaps the character will have a recurring roll? We certainly hope so. Although Slade has been confirmed, according to EW, "sourced won't comment" on whether fans will see "Wilson become Deathstroke."

It would be awfully strange if the show's creators decided to make Deathstroke and Slade Wilson two different characters, wouldn't it? Which is why we think it might be likely that we'll be seeing Slade become Deathstroke, particularly since this wouldn't be Deathstroke's first appearance on the television series. If you've been keeping up with the show you might recall that a torn Deathstroke mask was first seen in the initial previews for the television show, and more recently we saw him appear on the series fully masked, beating up a captured Oliver Queen while the 'Emerald Archer' was still marooned on the island.

What do you think of the news that an actor has been cast as 'Slade Wilson'? Is this a character you want to see get a recurring roll on the current CW drama? What do you think their interaction will be like?

My ? Crixus Mirmillo finna put on the half/mask.....aww hell yeah.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CW got the WOAT commercial times!
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Dope! check it out yall!

My ? Crixus Mirmillo finna put on the half/mask.....aww hell yeah.

Word!!

Crixus_small.jpg
  • infamous114
    Options
    Lets get it...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant even hate, this show is better than it has any right to be.

Deathstroke = that ?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I wonder who else gonna make an appearance on this show. The Question? Wildcat? Can we at least get a Bruce Wayne mention?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? with the white hair is ? dope.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Got dayum bodies are dropping like a muthafucka this episode
  • earth two superman
    Options
    i hope this show does well and doesnt meet a birds of prey fate.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Chick who plays China White is the same chick who does the voice of Cheshire on Young Justice.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Chick who plays China White is the same chick who does the voice of Cheshire on Young Justice.
    kelly hu. she was bad as ? in the scorpion king

• rage
    Options
    Another stellar episode, I really hope this show gets as popular as Smallville and restores a little bit of my waning faith in humanity. Again the dude playing Oliver is killing it, its nice to see he physically committed to the role as well (it takes REAL strength to do those muscle ups) (n.h) makes it feel a little bit more authentic. The skill display was a nice way to show out a little, handled the romance angle really well actually; no teeny angst or melodramatics, action sequences were great once again China White leaving bodies all over the damn place...left room for Huntress to come back, and you can see that can incorporate a wide range of unknown DC characters and because they are unknown be a little more creative with their origins.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Deathstroke back in this episode.
  • rage
    Options
    Anybody else think its dumb for an ARCHER to wear a hood??? Peripheral vision anyone??

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how you gonna have a 2 man bow and arrow fight? that ? just looks silly.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Am I the only one that wanna do the freak nasty wid this chick?

tumblr_mezu80koQZ1qjvfkco1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcvvcsicpw1qfxw50o1_500.jpg
    emily-bett-rickards-felicity-smoak.jpg
    tumblr_mcs63gtagk1qbmp7lo2_250.jpg

The whole geeky/sexy/cool thing she got going on does it for me everytime she features in a scene....

I would ? that lady on the table of thanksgiving dinner. idgaf.

• requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was a bit farfetched that the dude who is running this entire group to screw over Starling City is a master archer as well. It's a bit too convenient and it really telegraphs Merlin's arc coming up. I'm thinking Oliver kills his dad and Merlin blames Green Arrow for it, picks up the bow and tries to avenge his father ala Harry Osborn in the Spider-Man trilogy.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was a bit farfetched that the dude who is running this entire group to screw over Starling City is a master archer as well. It's a bit too convenient and it really telegraphs Merlin's arc coming up. I'm thinking Oliver kills his dad and Merlin blames Green Arrow for it, picks up the bow and tries to avenge his father ala Harry Osborn in the Spider-Man trilogy.

Its not far fetched at all , archery is an olympic sport just like the fencing dude was doing in an earlier episode

obviously he has an interest in those type of sports.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Am I the only one that wanna do the freak nasty wid this chick?

tumblr_mezu80koQZ1qjvfkco1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcvvcsicpw1qfxw50o1_500.jpg
    emily-bett-rickards-felicity-smoak.jpg
    tumblr_mcs63gtagk1qbmp7lo2_250.jpg

The whole geeky/sexy/cool thing she got going on does it for me everytime she features in a scene....

I would ? that lady on the table of thanksgiving dinner. idgaf.

lol, co-sign though. She has that sexy vibe she gives off.

Tommy's dad is no joke, did not see him being behind the hood as well.