Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Great win last night Embiid dropped 32/16 on Deandre and made him look foolish a couple times. Simmons can get to the rim against anybody it seems

Covington stay making clutch shots and an early MIP candidate. Dude has come a long way I remember he was getting booed heavily last year at home games

Lmao this fool stays running his mouth and I'm loving it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Covington shooting compared to last year is night and day
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Embiid hits the floor a lot,his playing style mad reckless

And porzingis be flopping like a mf he stay exaggerating contact

Man idk what the ? kp doing with these flops. First few games of the season he was getting pushed around and wasnt getting called, so now the last few he falling all over the place. Dude is 7'3, he cant be taking all them falls. Elbow is already ? up.

Also, if you gonna flop atleast make your free throws. Dude missed 3 out of 4 free throws in the last 3 minutes and knicks lost by 3
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Covington shooting compared to last year is night and day

Up to .677 true shooting this year.....50% from 3 on 7 attempts per game. He's having a really good season so far
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    didn't see the philly game but from highlights , look like DeAndre got sonned.

it's a contract year , he better tighten up !

Embiid had that ? lookin unprofessional at times.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These young Sixers are hungry. Very hungry.

Overall i like these rookies. They are talented and bold.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Heat vs wizards home and home

lvxo8jq8as9e.gif

Oh....today is Tuesday..
  • Beta
    Options
    You know I'll admit seeing the Sixers, knicks, Celtics, and lakers having the league buzzing is really great since those are the four major markets but the heat fan in me is like

giphy.gif

We over here trying to stop James Johnson from being ass and play better offense and wondering when spo gonna fix the rotations
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    You know I'll admit seeing the Sixers, knicks, Celtics, and lakers having the league buzzing is really great since those are the four major markets but the heat fan in me is like

giphy.gif

We over here trying to stop James Johnson from being ass and play better offense and wondering when spo gonna fix the rotations

:D:D Don't you have to have something to rotate
  • Beta
    Options

giphy.gif

Good one man
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited November 2017
    Options

giphy.gif

Good one man

Appreciate it bro I try. I proofread that one.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

giphy.gif

Good one man

Appreciate it bro I try. I proofed read that one.

Except you used proofed wrong. The Hall is watching

I hate you ? grammar ads ? I really do
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crowder 13 points, a rebound and was a -17 while losing minutes to Cedi Osman LOL yea he look real comfortable, don’t give a ? about Boston but bringing up Boston for no reason y’all played the Knicks tonight and that was a Knick fan posting those hashtag but you were quick to bring up the Celtics of course you’re worried, it’s killing you to see Kyrie playing the best ball of his career in green be honest

I brought up the Celtics because I haven’t posted in a couple weeks and the ? riding and stat watching not even 15 games into the season has been hilarious ..being 3 time ECF makes posting this early in the season not a priority, I go t to work everyday and get money in my spare time...the seasons long and these games are meaningless lol...like I said all I care about is the Cavs playing there best come May and June which they usually do

We beat Boston with a horrible rotation and zero team chemistry lmao....and as I predicted it will be hard to keep Kyrie healthy in his current role as the year goes on...I know it was a freak a accident but his history proves this is a trend..

#MarcusSmartBeMakingWinningPlaysThough
    #LMAO
    #GetTheBroomsReady

You’re talking about the first game of the year? The first game 11 of our new players played together in? The first game of our 19 year old rookies career? The game one of our all stars broke his leg 5 minutes in? You don’t post this early but you’re proud of what will be a meaningless win in the end since we are running away with the first seed? Oh ok
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finals preview thursday. Looking forward to it, hope kyrie plays
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gonna be heated when Stevens draws up plays to slice that backcourt defense to shreds, it's about to be a changing of the guard the cavs don't impress me it's a personnel issue
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics would give a more entertaining series to the Dubs as well. They’d lose too but it would at least have some riveting moments. Tight games throughout.

? thought last year finals was lopsided. Lol Dubs a clean the cavs up even faster this year.

& Steph would get that FMVP too. All the guys the could throw at him bbq chicken
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

giphy.gif

The heat are stuck in no mans land. Hard to do anything long term without a difference maker. The heat are too good to get a top 5-7 pick, not good enough to really make any noise, dont have much young talent they are developing, and with the new cba will make it hard for any team to sign franchise type playere in free agency. Its a place where no team should be.

The good thing the heat got going for them is that they are a good organization so they'll figure things out.

Only thing is lately it feels like Pat is trying to bring in any big time free agent cause he knows he only has 1 more run left in him.
  • Beta
    Options
    Pat been trying to retire for like 3 years now