Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Celtics would give a more entertaining series to the Dubs as well. They’d lose too but it would at least have some riveting moments. Tight games throughout.

? thought last year finals was lopsided. Lol Dubs a clean the cavs up even faster this year.

& Steph would get that FMVP too. All the guys the could throw at him bbq chicken

Dubs vs Celtics would be worse. Only entertaining part would be to see how long til Draymond trolled Marcus Smart into swinging on him
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Celtics would give a more entertaining series to the Dubs as well. They’d lose too but it would at least have some riveting moments. Tight games throughout.

? thought last year finals was lopsided. Lol Dubs a clean the cavs up even faster this year.

& Steph would get that FMVP too. All the guys the could throw at him bbq chicken

Dubs vs Celtics would be worse. Only entertaining part would be to see how long til Draymond trolled Marcus Smart into swinging on him

Explain how a c's vs warriors finals would be worse
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Bilfigher and ? Beta.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No King LeBron memes to post
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Underrated post....I don’t have the Celtics making out of the second round.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I don't want to see no more Cavs/Warriors Finals. But if I had to pick between the Cavs and Celtics I'd choose the Cavs, ? the Celtics.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two jobless ? smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

The only match up truly worth it would be Steph vs. Kyrie. Every other position the Warriors would simply demolish them. Who checking Klay? KD? Draymond? Who on the Celtics outside of Kyrie would even come close to being able to impose their will enough to make an impact on the game?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The only match up truly worth it would be Steph vs. Kyrie. Every other position the Warriors would simply demolish them. Who checking Klay? KD? Draymond? Who on the Celtics outside of Kyrie would even come close to being able to impose their will enough to make an impact on the game?

Now do the same way this current Cavs roster...the worst team at defending the 3 ball vs a team with Steph Durant Klay Nick Young lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I don't want to see no more Cavs/Warriors Finals. But if I had to pick between the Cavs and Celtics I'd choose the Cavs, ? the Celtics.

Don't nobody give a ? about your high cholesterol opinion

If you wanna see quality basketball c's are a better finals participant than the flabby cavs

Shut your gargoyle sweater wearing ass up

I truly despise the hall but this must be done

argyle

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you wanna see quality basketball c's are a better finals participant than the flabby cavs

argyle

just edit it won't even enter this ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

argyle

I made a typo years ago saying gargoyle when I meant argyle.These lames still talk about it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mask on, ? it mask off

damn that's gon be ? if he get hit in the face this soon
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    great first qtr

dont know why bebe got so many mins hes been trash
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just because it's so rare these days I've always appreciated Demar Derozans mid range game

If he could ever be a consistent 3 point threat that would take him to another level but every summer you hear about him working on his 3 point shot and its always trash when the season starts
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

argyle

I made a typo years ago saying gargoyle when I meant argyle.These lames still talk about it

Unbelievable I should just put it in anyway nobody going to know pause

LMAO
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    christ the ball movement just now...
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options