Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thunder aren't as bad as their record. I think they're 1-9 in games decided by 5 points or less

Their big 3 is good together, they just struggle to close games and their defense regresses in the 4th for some reason
    imo they're built for the playoffs but they should move the ball more ,okc was last in the nba in passes per game last year dead last this year.

russ needs to stop jacking so many 3's he is not a good shooter attack the rack and put pressure on the defense he's pretty much unstoppable when he does that(opens up easy oops/putbacks for adams too), and nobody is gonna consistently leave pg or melo wide open.

Roberson can cut on the baseline and constantly move when teams leave him open he'll get easy buckets all game if he does that.they also should give abrines more tick he can catch n shoot

I think okc will be straight in due time
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did they pick this game to sit Embiid smh I wanted to beat these mfs. Zero rim protection today plus ? turnovers

Tatum looks special
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cavs playing for their lives against the hawks
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    BBB

bilfiger you ready?

200.gif

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 straight for the mighty Cavs!
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lonzo will win ROY . Lakernation is backkk
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man shut that dumb ? the ? up
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hes not playing bad at all but I thought with the brittle chicago ? injured again that tony snell would contribute more on offense atleast
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thunder aren't as bad as their record. I think they're 1-9 in games decided by 5 points or less

Their big 3 is good together, they just struggle to close games and their defense regresses in the 4th for some reason
    imo they're built for the playoffs but they should move the ball more ,okc was last in the nba in passes per game last year dead last this year.

russ needs to stop jacking so many 3's he is not a good shooter attack the rack and put pressure on the defense he's pretty much unstoppable when he does that(opens up easy oops/putbacks for adams too), and nobody is gonna consistently leave pg or melo wide open.

Roberson can cut on the baseline and constantly move when teams leave him open he'll get easy buckets all game if he does that.they also should give abrines more tick he can catch n shoot

Issues sound like players not believing in Donovans plan
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rip City on the treadmill
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Issues sound like players not believing in Donovans plan

Or just habits, a few adjustments can fix some of their issues.They're actually effective when they have ball/player movement
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Man if the bulls jack a 3 down 1 I'm gonna snap.I hate when teams do that dumb ?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

S/O to Tatum being clutch this early in his career

My ? ........Tatum!
    sv6t94.gif
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Top 5 rookies

Simmons*
    Mitchell
    Tatum
    Kuzma
    Collins
  • Beta
    Options
    It's gotten to the point where I want miami to trade for okafor
  • AZTG
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Top 5 rookies

Simmons*
    Mitchell
    Tatum
    Kuzma
    Collins

Cant argue with that. I think markkanen should be in the discussion though.
  • Beta
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Top 5 rookies

Simmons*
    Mitchell
    Tatum
    Kuzma
    Collins

Hes with Ball, fox and DSJ
  • AZTG
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Top 5 rookies

Simmons*
    Mitchell
    Tatum
    Kuzma
    Collins

Hes with Ball, fox and DSJ

Cant argue that. Gearing up to be a very strong draft class.
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    And I don't see why the nets wont play jarrett allen at the very least 20 mins a game

He can wind up averaging 6 and 8
  • AZTG
    Options
    And I don't see why the nets wont play jarrett allen at the very least 20 mins a game

They are worried his body isnt strong enough and are afraid of injury so they got him on a minutes restriction.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

He not ready for that now. I like their approach with him. Maybe by the end of year once he gets more experience. Plus Zeller has been better than I thought he'd be.