Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    And I don't see why the nets wont play jarrett allen at the very least 20 mins a game

He can wind up averaging 6 and 8

They are worried his body isnt strong enough and are afraid of injury so they got him on a minutes restriction.

And ? wanna come outta High school again....weak ass ?
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    And I don't see why the nets wont play jarrett allen at the very least 20 mins a game

He can wind up averaging 6 and 8

He not ready for that now. I like their approach with him. Maybe by the end of year once he gets more experience. Plus Zeller has been better than I thought he'd be.

? that give him a 20 min cap

thats 5 mins a quarter that doesnt even have to be a consistent 5 mins

I dont wanna see 9 mins, 11 mins, 12 mins on the nets. I could understand on the spurs but not the nets

Unless yall okay with him being decent starting in 2021
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hassan Whiteside will miss the next two to three weeks with a left knee bone bruise.

Only trade able asset with some value besides bam on the whole roster
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gotten to the point where I want miami to trade for okafor

Dont sound like the 2 seed in the east to me.
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

Lebron ain't walking back through that door.

Bruh you a hornets fan sit yo ass down

Josh mcroberts and al Jefferson ain't walking through that door

Jordan tried to jump ship and they was like nah boa

FOH clown

And y'all got a worse record when y'all were supposed to be playoff bound this year misery loves company ass ?
  • Beta
    Options

Dont sound like the 2 seed in the east to me.

Okafor doesn't suck (on offense anyways) and nothing wrong with trading for him to come off the bench and make baskets
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs2hFgM7O3E

tough loss last night.I was actually tight cuz the bulls haven't won in denver in like 10 years and they played good all game dunn(was puttin in work in the 4th) and markannan played real good.

then Holiday blew the game with multiple dumb plays
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just read this article saying with Wall out for 2 weeks and the backup Frazier being young and inexperienced that we should look into bringing Ty Lawson.

Opinions?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hope westbrook doesnt play tonight. I want to see how the thunder look without him
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I dont know @Beta
    Everyone in here seems knowledgeable about the nba and not a bunch of rambling idiots.
  • Beta
    Options
    I dont know @Beta
    Everyone in here seems knowledgeable about the nba and not a bunch of rambling idiots.

FOH that's ppl from donkey trying to talk bball
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to see kawhi close to coming back. Looks like he'll be playing when the spurs and rockets play for the first time 2 weeks from now.
  • Beta
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Jokic, chandler, plumlee, millsap

Kenneth faried happy as ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whiteside is garbage! Kevin Love with the Wolves with the empty stats. Every time I watch them, I can't help but think, "damn cuh a ? "

? need to push the button on that ? before he does anymore damage to his value and give themselves some relief. He probably can help a team but not that one
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Whiteside is garbage! Kevin Love with the Wolves with the empty stats. Every time I watch them, I can't help but think, "damn cuh a ? "

? need to push the button on that ? before he does anymore damage to his value and give themselves some relief. He probably can help a team but not that one

Exactly why I call him hollow stat hassan his impact is minimal. Heats offense way better without hollow stats on the court

word
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The draft day trade that sent Jimmy Butler from Chicago to Minnesota is starting to pay dividends for the Bulls, Steve Aschburner of NBA.com writes. With Zach LaVine‘s return nearing, the overall haul the franchise got in return for its outgoing star is starting to round in to shape.

Both Lauri Markkanen and Kris Dunn have shown that they could be long-term Bulls building blocks in their own right, the former stepping up with 13.8 points and 7.6 rebounds per game as a rookie and the latter showing the sheer, raw promise that made him such a highly touted lottery pick in the 2016 NBA Draft.

top 5 pick on the way,we about to eat

n23m058rijjv.gif

Out of all the stars traded that was the best haul, I remember when we were catching flack because Minny so called “gave up nothing” to get him foh that was a great return, Dipo is making that George deal look a lot better than I initially thought though, unfortunately Bev couldn’t stay healthy he was bound to have a great year that wasn’t the worst return for Paul but not a lot of future prospects and the worst one of all Cleveland getting a midget with a bad hip that they are going to have to max out, a below average role player, a European center who might be alright 5 years from now and a pick that will probably land 14-16 somewhere, trash