EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    Dizz, can you stop trying to bait me and just put all your energy into giving me my money that you owe?
    You know I don't got no job. My baby needs pampers.

@thatboydizz

Did @Purr get her 10 Gs for putting Six's head on the chopping block?

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she probably never took that ? seriously to begin with he did have a ? nose ring in

BTW,

@thatboydizz sit ya Fake Jenny Jones ass down
    Errybody know you writing 85% of these Anon posts

Yeah get mad at me when this ? just smutted out your girl And smeared your legit sign all in the same day. You got a box of black tees and a iron and tried to start a business ? kys go learn some ? karate you need to learn how to defend yourself

SAVAGERY!!!!

she probably never took that ? seriously to begin with he did have a ? nose ring in

BTW,

Yeah get mad at me when this ? just smutted out your girl And smeared your legit sign all in the same day. You got a box of black tees and a iron and tried to start a business ? kys go learn some ? karate you need to learn how to defend yourself

You would equate IC theatrics to her being my Real GF...lol

Get some ? brah, this whole ? sad AF. IC ? don't even like you.
    You one of the Main reasons Females don't like postin on here no more ?

What kinda Sus ass Heterosexual makes it his Business to consistently run off all the females...meanwhile calling ? who DONT EVEN LIKE YOU, Your "Brother".?

:joy:

Get it together brah

TOASTY!!!!
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ReppinTime

What i do to you Man???

7w7nan8smmkj.jpeg

Trust the righteous man of ? and KNOW that he walks with the lord through ALL things be still in the knowledge that he hasn't made any of the anon posts in here nor WILL he
  • Anonymous17
    Options
    @thatboydizz

How do you feel about so many IC posters saying you dont get ? ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This is a Tuesday night in the ic. Same 6 lames in a circle ? lmao

And that's fulfilling your ? voyeuristic fantasies, huh?

As opposed to the solo ? you do every night in the ADHD thread?

No

And

No

Let me know when ONE OF Y'ALL actually smash an ic chick. Ill leave y'all back to gossiping and hiding

I already have, let me know when you don't need to read about other men's sexual exploits with chicks so you can stop being a ? and actually be a conquerer.

When do I get into this gossiping like y'all lol. ? lame bro. I was just calling it out. Go head, don't let me interrupt the sewing circle
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish blackcat came back I used to PM her, we should catch up
  • Anonymous17
    Options

No

And

No

Let me know when ONE OF Y'ALL actually smash an ic chick. Ill leave y'all back to gossiping and hiding

I already have, let me know when you don't need to read about other men's sexual exploits with chicks so you can stop being a ? and actually be a conquerer.

When do I get into this gossiping like y'all lol. ? lame bro. I was just calling it out. Go head, don't let me interrupt the sewing circle

Let us circle ? over here
  • Anonymous17
    Options

No

And

No

? 's so lame you can't stop reading and reacting to it? You know what's lame, every thread you've ever made, know what else? I've never posted in a single one of them, when something is lame to me, I don't expend time and energy on reading the details of its lameness.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

BTW,

What kinda Sus ass Heterosexual makes it his Business to consistently run off all the females...meanwhile calling ? who DONT EVEN LIKE YOU, Your "Brother".?

Get it together brah

all ? aside, females post more in one day in a Dizz thread, then they do all combined in a month
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Dizz, can you stop trying to bait me and just put all your energy into giving me my money that you owe?
    You know I don't got no job. My baby needs pampers.

@thatboydizz

Did @Purr get her 10 Gs for putting Six's head on the chopping block?

Nice try dizz, i'm still waiting on the money I was promised 1 year ago.

@Mods, change my name to Bill Collector so he know i'm serious.

1rcyxqa1ytq2.gif

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options

No

And

No

? 's so lame you can't stop reading and reacting to it? You know what's lame, every thread you've ever made, know what else? I've never posted in a single one of them, when something is lame to me, I don't expend time and energy on reading the details of its lameness.

Except for this post getting things off your chest. My kids are watching shrek, not a fun night. While you the only dog in the street hollering?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I wish blackcat came back I used to PM her, we should catch up

You ain't the only one
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

BTW,

Get it together brah

all ? aside, females post more in one day in a Dizz thread, then they do all combined in a month

Cause they always end up explaining themselves, instead of just lettin them do what they do...? wanna crucify & "expose" em for getting frisky or being cool & sharing pics.
    ? wack AF brah
  • Anonymous17
    Options

No

And

No

Except for this post getting things off your chest. My kids are watching shrek, not a fun night. While you the only dog in the street hollering?
    There's like 20 other forums on this community you could be posting in.

Too ? for the cheap seats?

Too dumb for the social lounge?

Not out-the-closet-enough for the Powder Room?

Too alternative for the reason?

What's the problem, why you stuck in Donkey and in this lame thread? Just because you BEGGED for months to be a mod in Donkey and Jay decided to wave the prerequisite that Donkey mods had to be funny, doesn't mean you HAVE to be in here. Go to a non-lame thread, better yet create one....oh wait, that's about as likely as you actually getting some ? from an ic hoe.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

BTW,

Get it together brah

Cause they always end up explaining themselves, instead of just lettin them do what they do...? wanna crucify & "expose" em for getting frisky or being cool & sharing pics.
    ? wack AF brah

in a parallel universe what you're saying maybe true, but in reality what female has stop posting because of Dizz

Most females that don't post is because they're good at home

This a hip hop site not tinder, don't know what you expect, this site is a reflection of the rap game, what, it's like a total of 3 top female rappers

What type of ladies are in the rap game?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

No

And

No

There's like 20 other forums on this community you could be posting in.

Too ? for the cheap seats?

Too dumb for the social lounge?

Not out-the-closet-enough for the Powder Room?

Too alternative for the reason?

What's the problem, why you stuck in Donkey and in this lame thread? Just because you BEGGED for months to be a mod in Donkey and Jay decided to wave the prerequisite that Donkey mods had to be funny, doesn't mean you HAVE to be in here. Go to a non-lame thread, better yet create one....oh wait, that's about as likely as you actually getting some ? from an ic hoe.

You know I'm not posting in other places? I made like 5 posts in here and you already mad. Just like a woman.

"You don't do this."

"You don't do that"

Log into your real account and argue. Everyone else brushed me off but you mad as ? . Why is that? Why do you keep bringing up ic ? ? No one gives a ? , but y'all going gaga over rumors. Or were. Stay mad ? . I already wrote too much. I'm ashamed of myself.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BTW,

Get it together brah

? wack AF brah

in a parallel universe what you're saying maybe true, but in reality what female has stop posting because of Dizz

This a hip hop site not tinder, don't know what you expect, this site is a reflection of the rap game, what, it's like a total of 3 top female rappers

I feel this will be a lost conversation
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BTW,

Get it together brah

? wack AF brah

Fam I asked the chicks posting if they heard Laila s Wisdom outside of my boo @atribecalledgabi I got crickets.....outside of a handful most posters especially females aint here and could give a ? bout hip hop...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some females don't post because this ? boring to them

Idk why y'all never say this as a reason
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BTW,

Get it together brah

? wack AF brah

Reading this made me realize that I have no need to be on this site. I don't even listen to hip hop. The ? ?

Peace out yall.
    Perhaps I'll see yall again next year.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BTW,

Get it together brah

? wack AF brah

I cosigned both of you. You both have valid points
    Really it's on the ladies though if they didn't spend so much time building these holier than thou personas then when ? like this come out who can really say something?

This discussion has been closed.