EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    Good morning
    It's late. 2am. She text you and say she got some weed and about to order a pizza would you slide over and smash?

2elea8l.jpg
    How come this ? never smiles in her pictures? Cleft teeth to match the chin?
    ineedpussy wrote: »

ms. s talk all that ? and she's the typical fat white ? that ? ? with. ? dont you ever say ? about me until you drop weight, get them sunspots off your chest and get a chin makeover to look like an actual pretty white woman. sheesh

After reading these posts, I started staring intently at the strange compartment in MsSouthern's chin. Does it open like in the spoiler or what?

200.gif

If so how do we ? it? Thanks
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Maywood ima need you to stop ? eatin in the Reactions and go back to Lurking

...? ? ass Nobody

It is strange cuz he's new around here.

Sandra Berhardt If u don't leave me alone....
  • Anonymous17
    Options
    Now that @scorpio4lfe is around I might have to trick a liitle I aint letting that slip away again
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Scorpio season ? !! Y'all ready?!

Now there's a boss I can actually respect. Look like the dinner table finally filling up again. Almost time to say grace
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    @kat I have testicular cancer and I'm on my last leg can you come by and stroke one last nut out of me?

kat went to sleep on a bed of feelings last night she will be awake shortly

I been awake..it's called a job boo. You still looking?

I said what I felt needed to be said yesterday. We good.
  • Anonymous17
    Options
    I guess I'll share my story. So I've been simping @kat behind the scenes for a while but the ? wasn't trying to give me any play so I decided to make her an offer she couldn't refuse.

I offered her $50 for a pair of her worn panties. She was hesitant at first but I guess the struggle gave in and she decided to deal.

So I was waiting patiently for that package to come imagining how that sweet aroma would arouse every sensual feeling in my body. Then the,day finally came.

I got the package and ripped it open like a welfare queen opening a government check on the first of the month. She had it in a zip lock bag and my mind and body was ready to smell the sweet nectar of white privilege ? .

So when I opened the bag the fragrance that I had been yearning for, for so long hit me

kumwz10xnwkj.gif

Man that ? ? stank. I literally contemplated suicide after realizing the white snow queen who had garnered my affection for so long was out here smelling like

wx7wr3rnoq66.gif

I thought about keeping them anyway but them ? started to attract roaches so I threw them ? in the garbage and never simped that polluted ? having ? again.

I,want my money back hoe. I'm going to sue you for false advertisements
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

Pico had sex with 3 guys from this site so did you. We're all adults. Adults have sex. Nothing to be ashamed of.

So? Lmao.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

Pico had sex with 3 guys from this site so did you. We're all adults. Adults have sex. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's not about having sex, just like taking a knee isn't about the flag.

It's about the ? secretly recording her for his Internet friends.

Like she wasn't using him for his money. Sounds like an equally parasitic & toxic relationship to me.

WHAT MONEY? THAT ? WAS BROKE.
    He used 3 credit cards to pay for liquor. He didn't go out because he lied about having PTSD. ? you mean, "his money"? WHAT MONEY?!
    Still hit doe

So?
  • Purr
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    What happened to y’all?

I remember the Houston clique was tight as thieves

? if you dont shut your gossiping chatty patty ass the ? up. Cp203 was your bestie. Foh.
  • Purr
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    ? said he was bringing gucci and ? . He brought plain t shirts and slack like a ? Nigerian. He begged us for a ride to the airport. Couldnt get the "tesla" because cassie was mad at him. Stayed in our airbnb all day gossiping about everyone and yall looked up to that broke boi? Lol.

And he still hit

Okay? Whay are you saying to me that happened 3 years ago? You're late. ? juiced been dried up.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to y’all?

? if you dont shut your gossiping chatty patty ass the ? up. Cp203 was your bestie. Foh.
    This is all pertinent information I promise but
    What happened to y’all?

This discussion has been closed.