Nikki Minaj niece testifies

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Not gonna blame Nicki for any of this either. Just cause she pops her ? ? ? pop their ? all the time, doesnt mean they have anything to do with their brother ? a kid.

Im not a nicki fan either, never listened to a single nicki album or never put on a nicki song. But idk how people collectively see a news story about her brother ? a kid and end up being like ? Nicki!

Now with that said, i do hope she and the girls family gets investigated. If it turns out Nicki knew and offered money to the girls fam to keep quiet, she deserves to lose her career at the minimum.

And no one better excuse her for helping her brother on some blood is thicker than water. We had that hypothetical thread about what we would do if a family member sent a ? pick to a kid, but this story went far beyond a ? pick. Dude was analy ? the girl and busting in her mouth. Idgaf if its your cousin, brother, father. Aint no protecting no one in this case.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    I’m not getting the hate for the mother or Nicki tbh

Saying her mother ‘pimped her out’ is brazy, unless you truly believe the extortion rumors. There ain’t ? to back it except it came from the mouth of a ? with his ? on his step daughters PJ’s. Don’t he got reason to make such an outrageous claim? Until there’s something concrete, then y’all just aggy af at the mother to be aggy. The whole ‘she knew’ ? is brazy. ? really that HOH that they just believe a chick is pimping out her daughter for a home in LI? Not even the east end of LI either smh. Stop the ? cause she a female. Genders reversed would you be saying her daddy pimped her out for a check?

Same goes for Nicki, unless the ? used to touch her or she got firsthand knowledge of his ways, she’s just as blind sighted as the mother. But for her, her loyalty should lie with her brother. Not unwavering because these are serious allegations but she shouldn’t throw him to the wolves neither. Seems like she loving him from a distance until he clears his name. Either way, her life don’t stop cause her brother a creep. She probably gonna forever think her brother innocent but ? , she doing the right thing by not testifying or saying anything. Anything she does is gonna be under a microscope cause she a celeb. Bets to wait for the verdict like the rest of us.

The only person that the evidence clearly shows should be getting y’all wrath is the brother. No one deserves it more than him. No one has committed a worse crime them him. No one is directly involved with harming that lil girl but him.

And all that the lil girl was coached ? ...of ? course! You think the DA just picked up from school and was like, ok just tell the ppl on the stand what happened.....? ? no, they make sure whatever she say on the stand is exactly what they want her to say. They looking for a specific outcome. They pick the clothes she wears, the hairstyle, what she gonna say, when she should shed a tear. Even if it’s based off a lie from the mother, the DA gonna enforce that lie cause they trying to get a guilty verdict. Home girl memory was probably funny and so they filled in the holes with explicit details to get a rise outta the jury/judge/media. They also prepped her for anything the defense may try to rebuttal with such as, if her mother trying to extort Nicki for money. At the end of the day they looking for a W and immate.

I typed all that to say, stopped getting sidetracked by the what if’s. Whatever they say homeboy did, he did it. He guilty af.

Unless of course, there’s evidence to the contrary

now....lets see what ? say......

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one

First and foremost, @2stepz_ahead your cousin sent a ? pic and tried to get some ? from a kid. The only difference is they never had sex. Given the opportunity, I'm sure he would have. That still makes that ? a predator.

Second, his ? was found on her clothes. You can't 'plant' that. He ? that little girl and deserves to die.

He threw himself to the wolves when he coached her on how to take it up the ass.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Saying her mother ‘pimped her out’ is brazy, unless you truly believe the extortion rumors. There ain’t ? to back it except it came from the mouth of a ? with his ? on his step daughters PJ’s. Don’t he got reason to make such an outrageous claim? Until there’s something concrete, then y’all just aggy af at the mother to be aggy. The whole ‘she knew’ ? is brazy. ? really that HOH that they just believe a chick is pimping out her daughter for a home in LI? Not even the east end of LI either smh. Stop the ? cause she a female. Genders reversed would you be saying her daddy pimped her out for a check?

Same goes for Nicki, unless the ? used to touch her or she got firsthand knowledge of his ways, she’s just as blind sighted as the mother. But for her, her loyalty should lie with her brother. Not unwavering because these are serious allegations but she shouldn’t throw him to the wolves neither. Seems like she loving him from a distance until he clears his name. Either way, her life don’t stop cause her brother a creep. She probably gonna forever think her brother innocent but ? , she doing the right thing by not testifying or saying anything. Anything she does is gonna be under a microscope cause she a celeb. Bets to wait for the verdict like the rest of us.

The only person that the evidence clearly shows should be getting y’all wrath is the brother. No one deserves it more than him. No one has committed a worse crime them him. No one is directly involved with harming that lil girl but him.

And all that the lil girl was coached ? ...of ? course! You think the DA just picked up from school and was like, ok just tell the ppl on the stand what happened.....? ? no, they make sure whatever she say on the stand is exactly what they want her to say. They looking for a specific outcome. They pick the clothes she wears, the hairstyle, what she gonna say, when she should shed a tear. Even if it’s based off a lie from the mother, the DA gonna enforce that lie cause they trying to get a guilty verdict. Home girl memory was probably funny and so they filled in the holes with explicit details to get a rise outta the jury/judge/media. They also prepped her for anything the defense may try to rebuttal with such as, if her mother trying to extort Nicki for money. At the end of the day they looking for a W and immate.

I typed all that to say, stopped getting sidetracked by the what if’s. Whatever they say homeboy did, he did it. He guilty af.

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one

First and foremost, @2stepz_ahead your cousin sent a ? pic and tried to get some ? from a kid. The only difference is they never had sex. Given the opportunity, I'm sure he would have. That still makes that ? a predator.

Second, his ? was found on her clothes. You can't 'plant' that. He ? that little girl and deserves to die.

He threw himself to the wolves when he coached her on how to take it up the ass.

ok....last time...it wasnt my cousin.

did you not see my first post in this thread?

you wanna fight?

nah...nevermind. you cool.

but it wasnt my cousin dammit
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one

you wanna fight?

I ? with you..you cool af.
    This is the only thing that I can't let go of.

I luh you doe
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one

you wanna fight?

I luh you doe

awww...
    te amo tambien amorcito
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one

you wanna fight?

I luh you doe

awww...
    te amo tambien amorcito

Every thread for yall 2 huh
    blackrain wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    and while her pre-teen niece was being molested by her got damn pos pervert ? brother this plastic ass ? was running around the country doing this in front of someone else's pre-teen niece.

tumblr_nan5kpyzxD1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

? this fake, synthetic, silicone based trash and her entire got damn family

What does that have to do with her brother being the lowest form of life?

Well...lets just assume she knew, and add to that he was doing this to her music...i could actually see the mom using that personal connection to NIcki as "provocation" to do ? and sue her too

Like 'her aunt makes this kind of music and promotes this kind of behavior while her uncle enforces it'...[im just stirring ? up]

But real ? : You only bond a ? out when u know they guilty tho
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one

you wanna fight?

I luh you doe

awww...
    te amo tambien amorcito

and while her pre-teen niece was being molested by her got damn pos pervert ? brother this plastic ass ? was running around the country doing this in front of someone else's pre-teen niece.

Well...lets just assume she knew, and add to that he was doing this to her music...i could actually see the mom using that personal connection to NIcki as "provocation" to do ? and sue her too

Like 'her aunt makes this kind of music and promotes this kind of behavior while her uncle enforces it'...[im just stirring ? up]

good ? point
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    If she’s paying his legal fees, she’s just as guilty as her brother. Nothing else to be said. She already supporting him on Twitter. Adding financial support is aiding and abetting in my book.

Actions speak louder than words.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one

you wanna fight?

I luh you doe

awww...
    te amo tambien amorcito

But we don't know if she knew anything was going on...so why assume she did? Just to ? on her? There's plenty of reasons to ? on her already. You dn't need to make up reasons
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she’s paying his legal fees, she’s just as guilty as her brother. Nothing else to be said. She already supporting him on Twitter. Adding financial support is aiding and abetting in my book.
    Or......she can believe he not guilty.......
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leave him alone... That's family...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

im just curious....how can he not be guilty?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one

you wanna fight?

I luh you doe

awww...
    te amo tambien amorcito

But we don't know if she knew anything was going on...so why assume she did? Just to ? on her? There's plenty of reasons to ? on her already. You dn't need to make up reasons

I clearly said [in brackets] that i was just stirring ? up...could be coincidence that she has a ? brother and her alter-ego was a certified ? around the same time he starting smashing children {allegedly}

I dont know ? , all speculation on my end
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

yall see the bolded?

imma wait on this one

you wanna fight?

I luh you doe

awww...
    te amo tambien amorcito

I clearly said [in brackets] that i was just stirring ? up...could be coincidence that she has a ? brother and her alter-ego was a certified ? around the same time he starting smashing children {allegedly}

I dont know ? , all speculation on my end

yet very coincidental
  • Chi Snow
    Options

Idk, he guilty as ? to me

But he ain’t my brother, I ain’t grow up with him, nor do I know the relationship he has with his ex and children in general
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

But he ain’t my brother, I ain’t grow up with him, nor do I know the relationship he has with his ex and children in general

? dont be saying ? then backing out.

that aint right bruh.....
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I firmly believe something happened. He should be thrown under the jail. They should charge the mother as well. She pimping her daughter. The story is very detailed. She was coached to say she was bent over on her forearms.

? sad

I wanted to wait to see if any of y'all would come to this conclusion after reading her testimony, 'cause it's pretty clear she was coached.

Now, that can be a two edged sword: He did it and she was coached on how to deliver her testimony for maximum impact in the courtroom, or she was coached because it didn't happen and they want the ? in jail 'cause he ain't come up off them ends.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    I met a woman off tinder and after the 3rd meet up she was so non nonchalant about being molested. This was during the cosby stuff was all over the news. she was like , "When I was 12 my Uncle and his friends would touch all 4 of my sisters. We didnt say anything cause he said he would send us away and stop helping with the bills". damn.

My ex had got ? by her mom bf . When she was young . She told me stories which is somewhat similar to nicki brother did . During the time i was dating her she broke down and wanted to ? herself .
  • RickyRich
    Options

Ofcourse shes payin his legal fees . She bailed him out
  • Chi Snow
    Options

? dont be saying ? then backing out.

that aint right bruh.....
    Backing out of what?

I don’t know Nicki, therefore I don’t know why she think her brother guilty
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    I firmly believe something happened. He should be thrown under the jail. They should charge the mother as well. She pimping her daughter. The story is very detailed. She was coached to say she was bent over on her forearms.

? sad

I wanted to wait to see if any of y'all would come to this conclusion after reading her testimony, 'cause it's pretty clear she was coached.

Now, that can be a two edged sword: He did it and she was coached on how to deliver her testimony for maximum impact in the courtroom, or she was coached because it didn't happen and they want the ? in jail 'cause he ain't come up off them ends.

Someone already said it, its obvious she was briefed on what to say and how to say it

Or shes just a ? scholar who's sexually educated at 13

Im thinking something is gonna come up to make this whole ? turn around, like the freezer ? situation

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Where are all the men who said they would stand behind their cousin if there was a molestation accusation???

Y'all better not be I here talking about he just needs help .

Still waiting in what kind of help you want to give a child ? .....

• RickyRich
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Where are all the men who said they would stand behind their cousin if there was a molestation accusation???

Y'all better not be I here talking about he just needs help .

Still waiting in what kind of help you want to give a child ? .....

a bullet to the ? head