Comments

• norfphilly
    norfphilly Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Options
    Hang this freak bull
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I firmly believe something happened. He should be thrown under the jail. They should charge the mother as well. She pimping her daughter. The story is very detailed. She was coached to say she was bent over on her forearms.

? sad

I wanted to wait to see if any of y'all would come to this conclusion after reading her testimony, 'cause it's pretty clear she was coached.

Now, that can be a two edged sword: He did it and she was coached on how to deliver her testimony for maximum impact in the courtroom, or she was coached because it didn't happen and they want the ? in jail 'cause he ain't come up off them ends.

it is a double edged sword. i lean towards him doing something he shouldnt have done but reading about this case in daily news leaves me with so many questions. its a chance he could be innocent and the victim of a sick scorned ex wife. i really can't call this one.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea...

Yall keep acting like Nicki aint know her brother was that way.

Like that ? was perfectly fine till a bad car wreck or some ? .

That aint the case at all.

We all know who and how our siblings are and what they are capable of.

She knew, especially if they grew up under the same roof.

he must of played wit her
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Im done with the what ifs and theories

But

By the way that little girl is speaking, there has to be another adult involved in all this, it sounds like she's very sexually educated and knowledgeable

Thats all

But hell at least baby sis gonna keep his books straight
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

But

By the way that little girl is speaking, there has to be another adult involved in all this, it sounds like she's very sexually educated and knowledgeable

Thats all

why do you assume another adult is involved other than the brother?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options

But

Thats all

why do you assume another adult is involved other than the brother?

Just reading her statement...verbiage, detail, all that good ?

I kinda wanna hear the audio to see what tone it was said in, if we didnt know she was 13 I would assume that was an adult talking just from the statements

I didnt sense a scared or abused child from those statements, more of a planned statement

But hell i never been to court on the prosecution side or know how that would work
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know maybe I'm just different.

Really don't understand how some of yall are saying Nikki shouldn't be supporting and helping her brother out. I'm not just believing and taking the word of some strangers over my siblings.

Now after Nikki hears and see all the evidence presented and believes her brother has committed those acts and she still takes care of him then I would say that ? has a problem.

Until that happens IMO if she left her brother out in the cold just off of the word of some strangers then she would be a ain't ? ? to me.

I would never abandon my peoples based off some ? some strangers said if I don't believe what was said was in my siblings character to have done. Now if I get convinced they did that ? then I have to cut them off.

Like I've said before with family and friends like some of yall presenting yourselves to be people don't need enemies.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    now aint this some ? .

@CapitalB

you reading these comments?

but i got ? ?
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    this story aint like the other one. this is some he said she said ? . the other thread u had actually proof of ? ways. its not the same. i havent read anything that said he was a ? before. so basically this dude went thru 30+ years of life with no ? incidents (we havent heard of any) and then decides he wants to ? his 11 year old step daughter daily. it could go down that way but i dunno.

i have absolutely no proof anything happened other than these testimonies and im real skeptical of what i been reading. I can understand family and friends standing by dude side.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    this story aint like the other one. this is some he said she said ? . the other thread u had actually proof of ? ways. its not the same. i havent read anything that said he was a ? before. so basically this dude went thru 30+ years of life with no ? incidents (we havent heard of any) and then decides he wants to ? his 11 year old step daughter daily. it could go down that way but i dunno.

i have absolutely no proof anything happened other than these testimonies and im real skeptical of what i been reading. I can understand family and friends standing by dude side.

but they said they found nut on her pajamas
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    If she’s paying his legal fees, she’s just as guilty as her brother. Nothing else to be said. She already supporting him on Twitter. Adding financial support is aiding and abetting in my book.

Ofcourse shes payin his legal fees . She bailed him out

Her mom bailed him out. She used the house Nicki bought her...
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

for all i know that chick said come over lets work this out and ? that man. he came in the condom toss that ? in the garbage (flush young ? flush). she took that ? out and planted the nut. when she found out the first thing should have been a ? kit. if it was in ur pj's it should have been in her too. some trace of him should be in this lil girl. she said it was daily. i mean damn did they find some spermicide from a condom in her? any traces of anything? how long after the break up did she tell her mom? they did it all over the house. it aint no blankets or sheets with his dna? was he nuttin in her all the other times?

i got a bunch of questions and no proof of anything. this aint the same
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

for all i know that chick said come over lets work this out and ? that man. he came in the condom toss that ? in the garbage (flush young ? flush). she took that ? out and planted the nut. when she found out the first thing should have been a ? kit. if it was in ur pj's it should have been in her too. some trace of him should be in this lil girl. she said it was daily. i mean damn did they find some spermicide from a condom in her? any traces of anything? how long after the break up did she tell her mom? they did it all over the house. it aint no blankets or sheets with his dna? was he nuttin in her all the other times?

bruh....im not trynna fight....

its just i really appreciate critical thinking.
    ? stay jumping on a bandwagon too quick.

and ? dont understand how money can make ? do ? you never thought could happen.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Given the right amount of money some ? would throw their momma to the wolves.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Given the right amount of money some ? would throw their momma to the wolves.

? is the truth
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options

Did they find it on the inside of her pajamas or on the outside

Thats a big deal too
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Did they find it on the inside of her pajamas or on the outside

Thats a big deal too

aye...by IC standards....you asking too many questions an you defending a ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Nicki isn’t paying his legal fees .
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

Nah not fighting and critical thinking is good. Sometimes u don't want to over think though. In the other thread the lil girl said he made advances. No proof though. Then he sent a ? pic with a message saying come get this. It was accepted as truth that he did it.

This story doesn't have the same concrete proof.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Nah not fighting and critical thinking is good. Sometimes u don't want to over think though. In the other thread the lil girl said he made advances. No proof though. Then he sent a ? pic with a message saying come get this. It was accepted as truth that he did it.

yea...but outside of his cousin admitting it....its still not proof he send it to her. cant just be letting ? get ahold of ya phone. no telling what ? will do.

but this whole ? is just wrong for so many reasons. both threads.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options

yea...but outside of his cousin admitting it....its still not proof he send it to her. cant just be letting ? get ahold of ya phone. no telling what ? will do.

Whoa bruh by them IC standards you just set

I'd say youre defending a ?
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

the bolded
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

a physician has gone on record to say that there was evidence the child was sexually assaulted/sexually active

not that that means that makes him guilty without a doubt