Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about we
    gee757 wrote: »

buttuh_b wrote: »
    You not making no sense, you must be high off bath salts

He's a clown b I'd ignore him & his net thugging...

Says the mmg ? . ? yourself groupie

How about u put him on ignore..kus i have no reason to cry when little kids get ? an tortured...im really like this dead inside i hate life an only wana bring pain

If you feel dead inside go ? yourself ? lover. Nobody will miss you at all.

How bout we meet an i sho u that another man will raise your kids
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about we

How about u put him on ignore..kus i have no reason to cry when little kids get ? an tortured...im really like this dead inside i hate life an only wana bring pain

I am monkey ? the white man talks bout im make us look bad go in ya dm im flood u my ? pik i bet
    I make u put me on ignore
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Meek and Drake both have stated they’ll hash out they differences in their own time and own way.

Don’t mean they best friends or gonna be dropping an album together.

Hopefully the fans will finally start to co exist peacefully again

eikfnuftwpdt.gif

thcg1biym6em.gif

90pqgfc9b96d.gif

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about we

Reaction guy gave you an ether for that post you can stop playing dumb now.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

How about we

Lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why he got that crakka justin beiber tour hoodie on!!! Da racist klansment beiber was saying ? and ? left and right on recordings!!!!
  • gee757
    Options

Why he got that crakka justin beiber tour hoodie on!!! Da racist klansment beiber was saying ? and ? left and right on recordings!!!!

ya hockey playing self would catch that he needs to burn that Klansmen gear if thats Tru .....but that ? don't take away from his message

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ya hockey playing self would catch that he needs to burn that Klansmen gear if thats Tru .....but that ? don't take away from his message

Lol ? if you actually knew how to read you would see it says Bieber on the ? shirt. You gotta keep your ? even. If ? had an Em shirt on you would be spazzing out mad at the ? . Bieber is a culture vulture who has taken advantage of blk culture. I am starting to think you are a klansment yourself.
  • jamalmohammadd
    jamalmohammadd Members Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options
    Only Drake fans celebrate this sad ? .

Free Meek Mill
  • gee757
    Options

Lol ? if you actually knew how to read you would see it says Bieber on the ? shirt. You gotta keep your ? even. If ? had an Em shirt on you would be spazzing out mad at the ? . Bieber is a culture vulture who has taken advantage of blk culture. I am starting to think you are a klansment yourself.

U & Justin r hockey lovers so I guess u would focus on what a ? is wearing of his......... Bieber ain't hip hop so idgaf about him Marshall is the rapping Klansmen jb is the singer gretz..

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U & Justin r hockey lovers so I guess u would focus on what a ? is wearing of his......... Bieber ain't hip hop so idgaf about him Marshall is the rapping Klansmen jb is the singer gretz..

u keep posting the same video
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Sources close to the rapper said that Brinkley has a personal issue with Meek, and that she is allegedly jealous of his celebrity status and success. Along with that, the sources noted that Brinkley tried to pressure the rapper into leaving Roc Nation to sign with manager Charlie Mack.

Since then, news has surfaced saying that Judge Brinkley is allegedly a failed actress who is taking her anger out on the Philadelphia rapper. TMZ reported that the rapper’s lawyers have plans on using the judge’s failed career as evidence against her, citing a 1993 TV movie titled “Tell My Mom I Love Her” alongside Dustin Felder, who is close to Charlie Mack.

News of this comes after Meek, and his team filed documents requesting his release from prison along with removing Judge Brinkley from his case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxZLq4UuaDU
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

how is he a danger tho ? this ? really hates this ? guts
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought the Feds was watching this ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought the Feds was watching this ?

Watching her back lmao.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Straight punishing him.

What he do again that makes him so dangerous?
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So he basically getting 2 years for doing a wheelie and getting caught by the hip hop cops a whole 24 hours after he did it??? Man and y'all tryna bash him for this instead of this crooked ass system you can tell who the real life haters are don't no black man deserve years over ? like especially one that's employing so other black men and keeping them off the streets..... This ? bigger than rap y'all need to get off the internet and live smh

Hasn't he had his people ? people up on sight? That's not employing people and keeping them out the streets.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at Beans getting knocked out behind Meek ? , Safyree and his boy or however you spell his name being jumped behind Meek ? , and French got into some ? behind Meek ? . Now y'all are like "Whaaat? How's he dangerous?" Haha
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    welp all he can do now is pray for that 2 an not 4
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at Beans getting knocked out behind Meek ? , Safyree and his boy or however you spell his name being jumped behind Meek ? , and French got into some ? behind Meek ? . Now y'all are like "Whaaat? How's he dangerous?" Haha

I wanted to make some type of excuse for this ? ,but when you on papers you can't be doing all this ? and to make matters worse some ? is on camera.

Meek did safaree diiiiirty.Told on him,took his ? and got him jumped.

I like Meek's music though.He ? up.

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So he basically getting 2 years for doing a wheelie and getting caught by the hip hop cops a whole 24 hours after he did it??? Man and y'all tryna bash him for this instead of this crooked ass system you can tell who the real life haters are don't no black man deserve years over ? like especially one that's employing so other black men and keeping them off the streets..... This ? bigger than rap y'all need to get off the internet and live smh

Hasn't he had his people ? people up on sight? That's not employing people and keeping them out the streets.

Can you name me the last Dream Chaser to see a jail?? Hell he keeping em outta trouble by doing they jail time it looks like
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lol at Meek being a danger to the community and I heard she said he a flight risk who this ? think this ? is El Chapo
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a special place in Hell for this White Supremacist ? guzzler (yes, I know the ? is Black)