MEEK MILL Gets Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Probation Violations

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lol ? just wanna use white supremacist just to use it and ? . She ain't no alt right ? member. She is just a salty ? from around the way jealous that a ? like meek came up and got famous while she ? away nearly a decade in higher education debt to become a boring judge . This some "Not only did i not get a chance to spit it/jay told me i could buy 2 tickets".

Meek ain't a threat to anyone. ? that ? don't even be yelling as loud as he used to and his references to rolex watches dropped 30% on his last album. This judge needs to be fired like Macadoo with her BS excuses.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at Beans getting knocked out behind Meek ? , Safyree and his boy or however you spell his name being jumped behind Meek ? , and French got into some ? behind Meek ? . Now y'all are like "Whaaat? How's he dangerous?" Haha
    ....look at the video

All of that ? was teefy
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lol ? just wanna use white supremacist just to use it and ? . She ain't no alt right ? member. She is just a salty ? from around the way jealous that a ? like meek came up and got famous while she ? away nearly a decade in higher education debt to become a boring judge . This some "Not only did i not get a chance to spit it/jay told me i could buy 2 tickets".

Meek ain't a threat to anyone. ? that ? don't even be yelling as loud as he used to and his references to rolex watches dropped 30% on his last album. This judge needs to be fired like Macadoo with her BS excuses.

Any ? (male or female) that use supremacist tactics to keep another brother or sister down is a White Supremacist in my eyes. Black feminists follow direct ideologies of White Supremacy whether they know it or not (and most of these hoes do). Sheriff David Clarke... White Supremacist. Sit yo tunnel vision having ass down with the cooning, ? .
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So he basically getting 2 years for doing a wheelie and getting caught by the hip hop cops a whole 24 hours after he did it??? Man and y'all tryna bash him for this instead of this crooked ass system you can tell who the real life haters are don't no black man deserve years over ? like especially one that's employing so other black men and keeping them off the streets..... This ? bigger than rap y'all need to get off the internet and live smh

Hasn't he had his people ? people up on sight? That's not employing people and keeping them out the streets.

Can you name me the last Dream Chaser to see a jail?? Hell he keeping em outta trouble by doing they jail time it looks like

I dunno all who's in Dream Chasers. But having your people jump people in public/on camera and talking about it on camera isn't keeping them out the streets or out of trouble.
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lol at Meek being a danger to the community and I heard she said he a flight risk who this ? think this ? is El Chapo

Haha wtf is wrong with y'all? He's a danger to the community because he keeps having people ? up. He may be a flight risk because he left town when he wasn't supposed to when he was on probation (even though I think that's a stretch).
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    Options

Noooo mannn. There 2 Monizzles or something? I'm not talking about her character or how she's handling this.

How you gonna mock a black woman's choice to get her law degree and being successful enough to become a judge? Saying she's a boring judge, and just jealous of how famous the rapper is? You shouldn't be an adult posting like this. Unless there's 2 Monizzles you know better mannnn
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Meek being a danger to the community and I heard she said he a flight risk who this ? think this ? is El Chapo

Haha wtf is wrong with y'all? He's a danger to the community because he keeps having people ? up. He may be a flight risk because he left town when he wasn't supposed to when he was on probation (even though I think that's a stretch).

he left town cause it's money in shows....n other areas....he might have forgot or whatever. but aint Like he was trynna get ghost. take his passport an freeze his assets...its simple
  • bow to royalty
    Options

he left town cause it's money in shows....n other areas....he might have forgot or whatever. but aint Like he was trynna get ghost. take his passport an freeze his assets...its simple

I know why he left. I'm just saying if a dude got in trouble for leaving town when he wasn't supposed to, it's not wild to say she's worried about him leaving town when he's not suppose to. I don't think he's a flight risk. But I get how she could make a point for it.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You reaching at Dhalsim from Street Fighter levels now.... ? he left town and went to a well televised award show lmao
  • bow to royalty
    Options

You reaching at Dhalsim from Street Fighter levels now.... ? he left town and went to a well televised award show lmao

I already said it's a stretch, and you tell me I'm reaching. That's why I said it's a stretch.

But I think he got in trouble more than once for leaving town without permission.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Any ? (male or female) that use supremacist tactics to keep another brother or sister down is a White Supremacist in my eyes. Black feminists follow direct ideologies of White Supremacy whether they know it or not (and most of these hoes do). Sheriff David Clarke... White Supremacist. Sit yo tunnel vision having ass down with the cooning, ? .

Calm down take a deep breath and chill out lmao. Imagine if white supremacy wasn't the root cause of every thing in this country. Imagine if a chick was just jealous and bitter and that was the root cause of this fuckery. Unless you know of a time the ? pulled up to a black person house and demanded they cover Earth Wind and Fire or they will burn their house down.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Haha, if so this dudes a clown

How is he a clown? It's a lose-lose situation regardless how it played out.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Calm down take a deep breath and chill out lmao. Imagine if white supremacy wasn't the root cause of every thing in this country. Imagine if a chick was just jealous and bitter and that was the root cause of this fuckery. Unless you know of a time the ? pulled up to a black person house and demanded they cover Earth Wind and Fire or they will burn their house down.

Stay blind bruh. I said everything that needed to be said in that post. If you don't get it, ain't no use in me wasting more words on u.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

How's being released from prison a loss?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Stay blind bruh. I said everything that needed to be said in that post. If you don't get it, ain't no use in me wasting more words on u.

You're the one that blind and just wants to blame everything to white supremacy. ? is way more complex than that in life.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

A loss to his credibility. Stop being obtuse. They were telling that ? to snitch. Considering the type of rapper he portrays himself to be that was a situation that could make or break him if the ? ever came to light (which it literally just did)
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

You're the one that blind and just wants to blame everything to white supremacy. ? is way more complex than that in life.

Bruh shut yo ? up talkin to me
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A loss to his credibility. Stop being obtuse. They were telling that ? to snitch. Considering the type of rapper he portrays himself to be that was a situation that could make or break him if the ? ever came to light (which it literally just did)

Telling on the police aint snitching
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

My bad, Frank, you right.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

He already said what the judge was doing to him. He's the one that told on her to the FBI in the first place. If a cop plants drugs on you , you just gonna accept that charge? Trying it prove it was planted would be snitching according to you, right? You're a clown too.

Ross, who he's signed to, was exposed as a former CO, and he's doing great....And you think this would ruin Meek? His ass was probably just lying.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

He already said what the judge was doing to him. He's the one that told on her to the FBI in the first place. If a cop plants drugs on you , you just gonna accept that charge? Trying it prove it was planted would be snitching according to you, right? You're a clown too.

Ross, who he's signed to, was exposed as a former CO, and he's doing great....And you think this would ruin Meek? His ass was probably just lying.

Yea come on with the source stating this...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My bad, Frank, you right.

Where against the police...example if u mob if a police is rapped killed children or done we dont care as street ? kus we at war with them anything to hurt them...at least Thats what i took away from thug life thug ? really dont want law...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

So it hurts credibility to get a corrupt judge out the system to make sure no other young black men get railroaded by them?