MEEK MILL Gets Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Probation Violations

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

LOLOL where was this love when he was getting ethered by Drake, Game and 50..... When he was going through it not a sound or cosign. The industry is fake SMMFH.

This foolishness is y I made that Kidd Kidd comment n here ? ...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate this ? , even tho he may have improvements to make it's obvious they're ? with him, and it's just allowed to continue
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    White ppl out here killing ? on live camera and getting away but rappers getting 2 years for wheelies??? Smmfh

I hear you bruh whether he deserves jail or not his behavior and attitude is part of the reason he going away again. He helped them put himself back in a cell. Can't excuse it even if we dont want him locked up

No he didn't they made a way to put him back in and we do what we normally do and blame our own for being targeted this the same ? we do when a cop ? us immediately start with the "we gotta stop black on black crime first" ? all that they targeted that man and found any reason to lock him up a ? shouldn't have to live his life in a bubble just to stay outta prison I'm not gonna knock Meek becuz he was targeted by a corrupt system especially when that same system let's cops get off with pay for killing ppl y'all can blame him all you want to I can't do it

He not fully to blame but he has to accpet some responsibility knowing the crooked system is out for him and doing clown ? anyway.

That's why the system is the way it is becuz we always looking how can wet blame each other for how we treated wrongly
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol@meek didn't play his cards right????? Kidd Kidd signed to gggg-uflop n 2011 when meek & wale signed too mmg...........both meek & wale is running circles around that gggggay-unit bozo Kidd Kidd Mee k can do 20yrs & his career will stay b better than kidd Kidd....foh

Gee stay on topic.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOLOL where was this love when he was getting ethered by Drake, Game and 50..... When he was going through it not a sound or cosign. The industry is fake SMMFH.

Wtf Kidd Kidd got to do with Meek. Last i checked hes out free breathing fresh air and making money. Not doin bs that keeps him in a cell. Stick to the story
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lol@meek didn't play his cards right????? Kidd Kidd signed to gggg-uflop n 2011 when meek & wale signed too mmg...........both meek & wale is running circles around that gggggay-unit bozo Kidd Kidd Mee k can do 20yrs & his career will stay b better than kidd Kidd....foh

Gee stay on topic.

I'm on topic meek played his cards right he's a successful blk rap star & white supremacy can't stand that & will find anyway too put meek away..

Wtf Kidd Kidd got to do with Meek. Last i checked hes out free breathing fresh air and making money. Not doin bs that keeps him in a cell. Stick to the story

Kidd Kidd didn't play his cards right signing to a graveyard label n 2011 he's dun a 6yr bid of no success on gggg-uflop I guess that's y murda is around.....meek did everything he was suppose to on mmg n 2011 & became a star even got a plat album & them people/popo don't like that... I bet a Kidd Kidd would do Meeks 2_4 just too have his success...ha
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    At some point ya gotta stop blaming everyone else and the system and look in the mirror for the person to blame

Its like getting caught stealing at work but yet u continue to do it and get fired....its not the companies fault that you are the ? who cant act right

So ? can't even enjoy a little bike ride no more huh?

:Meek looks in mirror:
    "Man, the young bulls got they rollies on and doing donuts in the streets. Is it really worth my freedom?"
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but seriously he does this to himself . why the ? u ridin around in the streets recklessly ? go somewhere and do that ? properly .

Attention seeking behavior is a symptom of fame
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    So he basically getting 2 years for doing a wheelie and getting caught by the hip hop cops a whole 24 hours after he did it??? Man and y'all tryna bash him for this instead of this crooked ass system you can tell who the real life haters are don't no black man deserve years over ? like especially one that's employing so other black men and keeping them off the streets..... This ? bigger than rap y'all need to get off the internet and live smh

System is crooked, I'll give u that,,,hooooowever.
    Meek on probation and been dealing w the legal system a long time. Recording yourself committing a crime in public for the sake of attention is beyond stupid. As far as the "black men he is employeeing" I know you don't expect ? to feel sorry for that goon squad running around violently jumping other black men. Come on son, alotta dudes being wrongfully convicted out here for me to be on some free meek ? . Dude make good music, but come on brah. Gotta mature n focus on your FAMILY and BUSINESS at some point in life.
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    So he basically getting 2 years for doing a wheelie and getting caught by the hip hop cops a whole 24 hours after he did it??? Man and y'all tryna bash him for this instead of this crooked ass system you can tell who the real life haters are don't no black man deserve years over ? like especially one that's employing so other black men and keeping them off the streets..... This ? bigger than rap y'all need to get off the internet and live smh

no one hating on him . yes the system is crooked but why the ? r u doing wheelies in the streets ?

That's not the question we should be asking we should be more worried about why a ? getting 2 years for wheelies

Bro, PROBATION. Judge ain't tryinta see you up in no courtroom if you on that ? . Especially a rap artist.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gee stay on topic.

I'm on topic meek played his cards right he's a successful blk rap star & white supremacy can't stand that & will find anyway too put meek away..

Kidd Kidd didn't play his cards right signing to a graveyard label n 2011 he's dun a 6yr bid of no success on gggg-uflop I guess that's y murda is around.....meek did everything he was suppose to on mmg n 2011 & became a star even got a plat album & them people/popo don't like that... I bet a Kidd Kidd would do Meeks 2_4 just too have his success...ha

LMAO you vouching for a label thats been finished. Where Stalley, Gunplay, Omarion, Teedra Moses, Wale, Triple C's, Rockie Fresh at??? Meek was the bread winner and now he's gone. Tap Out Mister Cee757
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ? got a PO and judge that we all admit hates him and treats him different yet we gonna blame him.... I miss the days were ? acting blamed the ppl doing the discriminating not these new age days where we blame the one being discriminated becuz we can't sperate how we feel about a entertainer..... I'm not blaming no ? for getting lock up over something this dumb ? would be like him getting locked up for 2 years over jaywalking then you ? come in here talking about "that's his fault should have used the crosswalk" like wtf I'm all for ? getting deserved time but 2 years for ? like this??? Cut it out ? TI bought army guns and got less time ? shouldn't have to live in a bubble becuz the Philly system hates him smh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His lawyer plans to appeal the sentence.

A few hours a go, unfortunate news broke out that Meek Mill's been sentenced to two to four years behind bars for violating probation. The sentence stemmed from two separate arrests this year. Despite the fact both cases were dropped, the judge still decided to put the rapper behind bars on the fact that he violated parole. However, the judge believes there may have been other factors that played into the sentencing.

Meek Mill's attorney, Joe Tacopina, claims the driving force behind his client's sentence is due to long-standing tension between the judge and Meek, in a TMZ report. They spoke to Tacopina who said the prosecutors didn't even recommend jail time for Meek. He says the judge and Meek Mill are from the same Philly area and have mutual friends and associates.

Here's the strange part of the story. Tacopina said during a meeting in chambers last year, the judge proposed Meek Mill does a cover of Boyz II Men's "On Bended Knee" and during the re-make, he gives the judge a shout out. Meek allegedly laughed it off and thought it was a joke. Once she said she wasn't kidding, Meek pretty much shut down the idea to the judge. However, Tacopina told TMZ the judge said "Okay, suit yourself." Tacopina claims the judge's person issues with Meek play a role behind the harsh sentence. The lawyer plans to appeal his sentencing due to what he believes is the judge's bias in the case.

Prior to the weekend, it was reported that Meek Mill may be facing jail time due to violating his probation. Earlier in the year, the rapper was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor assault after he was involved in a fight at a St. Louis airport. He later made a deal where the charges would be dropped if he performed community service. Along with that, he caught a reckless driving charge a few months back after popping wheelies in NYC. However, those charges would also be dropped if the rapper stayed arrest free for the following six months.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not the biggest fan but he does make hype ass music for working out.

Nevertheless, hate to see any black man going to jail (except pedos and rapists).

Could have been avoided if he moved smarter but it is what it is.
  • RickyRich
    edited November 2017
    Options