MEEK MILL Gets Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Probation Violations

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    He should be able to live his life, he not hurting nobody. Why should you lose your freedom for riding dirt bikes, that's regular ? in philly. You shouldn't have to stop being who you are over a case you caught 10 years ago. Meek just took like 30 kids from boys and girls club to a Sixers game last week and had them meet Joel Embiid and everything.

Y'all some weirdos yall side with the laws, can't relate.

Y'all keep saying its over riding bikes...if it was that simple then they would have been stopped people from riding them all over the place. Yes Meek does alot for Philly...he also happens to do dumb ? as well which there is a short leash and in the public eye. Failing drug test, fights, not keeping up with his travel...? kept ? with a judge he knows got it out for him. It ain't siding with the law its siding with common sense.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? dissed the DA on theride track
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the po and system suppose to give him a break cuz hes a rapper ? lol homies get burned by the system all the time i mean 7 years on probation how long did he thing he was gona be lucky for and the lame tryin to upll up jump people showing his face on camera smh
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Let's look at sum facts

1. The ? that got into the fight with Meek admitted he swung first just becuz he didn't know what was gonna happen after he ain't get his autograph from Meek

2. He got pulled over 24 hours later becuz of a wheelie he did a full day B4

3. Both cases were dropped and dismissed

4. It's known fact the Judge and PO hate Meek and look to treat him worse and target him

Y'all gonna sit here and say off those facts Meek should do better and getting 2 years is what he gets for these things??? I'm all for ? doing the crime and getting the time but you gotta have a real slave mentality or just hate Meek to try and put this type of sentence on him

Your logic is borderline ?

No one is saying he deserves the sentence..we are saying he needs to smarten up and he has no one to blame but himself for getting himself in all this ? in the first place
  • bck145
    Options
    He should be able to live his life, he not hurting nobody. Why should you lose your freedom for riding dirt bikes, that's regular ? in philly. You shouldn't have to stop being who you are over a case you caught 10 years ago. Meek just took like 30 kids from boys and girls club to a Sixers game last week and had them meet Joel Embiid and everything.

He is living his life.....thats why he cant blame no one but himself for getting caught up in this ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game & Meek are both going to jail. Smh at both of them being cellmates
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Ain't about siding with laws, ? just got better places to stick their sympathy/empathy

It's ? with way less resources fighting the same circumstance. That's a 30 y.o. man fam.

And I got sympathy for ALL OF EM, the system is ? up.

? y'all man. If I was Meek I'll do my 4 years and get it over with, no more papers, ? all that ? . They're literally trying to have him on probation for the rest of his life. It's easy to talk when you don't have a magnifying glass on you. But most normal people who didn't ? or ? someone shouldn't be expected to behave squeaky clean for their entire life. Y'all sound stupid as ? . "He can only blame himself" go ? yourselves. Meek doing more positive for the community than negative. He's a figure in my community and they wanna put him behind bars for pitty pat ? . The judge should ask herself should he really still be having to deal with ? stemming from when he was 16 years old?? He didn't even commit any crimes, all charges dismissed. This ? is stupid as ? for anybody to have to go through.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody disagrees with you but the money and resources he got give him a chance too many ? don't to get riled up

It's like walking thru a shooting range and expecting ? to hold they fire. Clearly that'd be the right thing to do but.....
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - Cold Hearted Feat. Diddy (Official Audio)
    https://youtu.be/51G1z28gCuw
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

& White folks wonder y alot of blks r mad Talking about #BlackLivesMatter

Let's look at sum facts

1. The ? that got into the fight with Meek admitted he swung first just becuz he didn't know what was gonna happen after he ain't get his autograph from Meek

4. It's known fact the Judge and PO hate Meek and look to treat him worse and target him

Y'all gonna sit here and say off those facts Meek should do better and getting 2 years is what he gets for these things??? I'm all for ? doing the crime and getting the time but you gotta have a real slave mentality or just hate Meek to try and put this type of sentence on him
    He should be able to live his life, he not hurting nobody. Why should you lose your freedom for riding dirt bikes, that's regular ? in philly. You shouldn't have to stop being who you are over a case you caught 10 years ago. Meek just took like 30 kids from boys and girls club to a Sixers game last week and had them meet Joel Embiid and everything.Y'all some weirdos yall side with the laws, can't relate.
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Where are our fathers they ask? Um in PRISON doing YEARS for a MISDAMEANOR. If you BLACK and this news DIDNT disturb you ? YOU. Its going to be YOU or your SON next.

• bck145
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Ain't about siding with laws, ? just got better places to stick their sympathy/empathy

It's ? with way less resources fighting the same circumstance. That's a 30 y.o. man fam.

And I got sympathy for ALL OF EM, the system is ? up.

? y'all man. If I was Meek I'll do my 4 years and get it over with, no more papers, ? all that ? . They're literally trying to have him on probation for the rest of his life. It's easy to talk when you don't have a magnifying glass on you. But most normal people who didn't ? or ? someone shouldn't be expected to behave squeaky clean for their entire life. Y'all sound stupid as ? . "He can only blame himself" go ? yourselves. Meek doing more positive for the community than negative. He's a figure in my community and they wanna put him behind bars for pitty pat ? . The judge should ask herself should he really still be having to deal with ? stemming from when he was 16 years old?? He didn't even commit any crimes, all charges dismissed. This ? is stupid as ? for anybody to have to go through.

You a dumb ? ?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid mlk lookin muthafucka ? like lookin at ? 24/7
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man the system is ? up especially if u black but Meek didnt help himself; and all those ? talking bout the system ? up could and should ve pulled Meek aside and told him to chill the ? out

It goes to show you that he don't have a real friend in his circle; nothing but leeches. I see it with a lot of people tho, then when the laws take them, then they wanna scream "Free him". I respect Omelly tho, I'll say at least he was trying to build a little career but them other dudes are bottom feeders
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Where are our fathers they ask? Um in PRISON doing YEARS for a MISDAMEANOR. If you BLACK and this news DIDNT disturb you ? YOU. Its going to be YOU or your SON next.

The cops or the law ? me over is a real thing between false accusations of ? or a cop with a temper that hates ? and wants to ? me. Those of the issues that are much more dire and less out of the hands of a black man on the streets.

Meeks situation is ? up and he should be free based on the minor ? he did. But as i have told the kids i mentor as a black male you gotta keep your life in line so they can't get you on ? charges like meek.
    1. stop ? recording dumb ? /let your ? record dumb ?
    2. break away from ? ? always looking for a fight
    3. when you are outta town (meek in nyc) be extra extra careful. Them out of state tags and license are a even bigger target.
    4. ? probation: don't get on it stay outta ? , do whatever you can to not be in modern day sharecropping

My pops can't stop me from being shot by cops or being falsely accused of assault by a woman. But my pops taught me how to not get caught in the fuckery of the system. Meeks actions are part of the problem and that has to be admitted by any meek defender.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Let's look at sum facts

Your logic is borderline ?

No one is saying he deserves the sentence..we are saying he needs to smarten up and he has no one to blame but himself for getting himself in all this ? in the first place

? if ppl are saying that's what he gets that's saying he deserves what he gets.... If you don't get that logic you might be the ? one
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    This is why we'll always be at the bottom no matter what happens to us we always try to find a way to blame us for being mistreat instead of putting all our energy into the ones doing the mistreating.... You can't say Meek is being mistreated but in the same sentence brush that to the side and talk about how he should do better NO the ppl judging and sentencing him should do better why can't we just leave it there why do we HAVE to blame us when we the ones getting did wrong....... That man ain't did nothing worth 2-4 years in prison so why act like he did if he got a couple months ok we can do the "Meek needs to do better he got what he deserved" talk but 2-4 years??? Naw I'm not putting this on him this is 100% a corrupt system
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why we'll always be at the bottom no matter what happens to us we always try to find a way to blame us for being mistreat instead of putting all our energy into the ones doing the mistreating.... You can't say Meek is being mistreated but in the same sentence brush that to the side and talk about how he should do better NO the ppl judging and sentencing him should do better why can't we just leave it there why do we HAVE to blame us when we the ones getting did wrong....... That man ain't did nothing worth 2-4 years in prison so why act like he did if he got a couple months ok we can do the "Meek needs to do better he got what he deserved" talk but 2-4 years??? Naw I'm not putting this on him this is 100% a corrupt system

? are at the bottom because of the people they surround themselves with. Wayne is surrounded by yes men who told him to re sign with birdman and keep letting him take lean and look hwere he is. Some of these young rap ? on social media posting photos of guns and money 24/7 then when they go to court baby mommas are taking half the bank a month because nobody taught them to move smarter.

Meek is no different. Sure the system was filled with a parole officer and judge that were jealous of meek rising up. And yes meek made mistakes as a young ? in the game. But at some point in the last 3 to 5 years someone or anyone should have told meek to dump the ? ? around meek. Someone should have told meek to not leave the state for nikis award show without asking is p.o. Someone should have told meek to get clean so he is not failing drug tests. Someone should have told meek when he was out of town in NYC to not give the hip hop cops a reason to make up false felony charges.

And lets keep it 100% The bigger issue is ? everyday in philly don't even get half the chances meek gets. The average ? in the system doesn't have a choice but to be in the streets because they don't have rap money. We have to be our brothers keeper while we fight the injustice in the system plain and simple. We have to check our mans when they are ? up their money like meek did.
  • GetoBoy
    Options

? are at the bottom because of the people they surround themselves with. Wayne is surrounded by yes men who told him to re sign with birdman and keep letting him take lean and look hwere he is. Some of these young rap ? on social media posting photos of guns and money 24/7 then when they go to court baby mommas are taking half the bank a month because nobody taught them to move smarter.

Meek is no different. Sure the system was filled with a parole officer and judge that were jealous of meek rising up. And yes meek made mistakes as a young ? in the game. But at some point in the last 3 to 5 years someone or anyone should have told meek to dump the ? ? around meek. Someone should have told meek to not leave the state for nikis award show without asking is p.o. Someone should have told meek to get clean so he is not failing drug tests. Someone should have told meek when he was out of town in NYC to not give the hip hop cops a reason to make up false felony charges.

And lets keep it 100% The bigger issue is ? everyday in philly don't even get half the chances meek gets. The average ? in the system doesn't have a choice but to be in the streets because they don't have rap money. We have to be our brothers keeper while we fight the injustice in the system plain and simple. We have to check our mans when they are ? up their money like meek did.

That's the problem you missing we shouldn't have to accept living under different rules were we HAVE to not give a reason to be targeted then when you get caught for being targeted it's your fault you were targeted... That's a defeated slave "listen to your master" thought process that we accept.... I'll never subscribe to that thought process whether we are wrongfully killed or wrongfully imprisoned I'll always have a problem with it and will never blame anybody for being victimized by a corrupt system becuz you should accept your gonna be mistreated so act right.... ? that y'all can keep that slave thought process