MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

Options

Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of yall please be civil and ACT LIKE GROWN UPS. There are enough threads for beefing.

Lol

All of us? Really Lem
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    gorilla wrote: »

u can argue women in precolonial africa were treated better then european women by their men all you want.... but sexism , patriarchy existed... as i stated before in most cultures the rights of women derived from their husbands and fathers. or in other words women were second hand citizens

men and women captured during tribal wars were traded for other resources never denied that. women were always considered of value in the slave trade because the goal was to produce more and more slaves at a lesser expense. unlike higher born men or warriors of the tribe, women regardless of status were sold off to be the colonists given the right price and favor to be married, ? , etc

and i'm not trying to play the oppression olympics with you, the truth is we are all oppressed, exploited, and discriminated against in some way. we’re also all privileged in other ways as well

and i'm discounting the full range of their experiences and trying to place women's struggles ahead of anyone else

but let's keep it real. using education as an example, while it took luck and a lot of persistence for a poor boy to make it to college, for along time women of any status were denied the opportunity altogether because of no other reason then we were women

yes things are changing for the better but again let's keep it real

a lot of women are drowning in school debt, especially blk women

while i feel my degree was a good investment, i know i can't wait to get sallie mae off my back

Like i said, I studied the history of our people from pre slave trade throught the civil rights era. Thats a lot different from your speculation and quick googles. Hell if you look at African culture today, its still largely the case that women hold such positions as running the market place. So again no, black women were not treated in the same regard as their euro counterparts.

Nobody playing the oppression olympics but you. Every thread of men/women nature, you come in talking about how hard women have/continue to have it in this patriarchal society. Check my track record, my stance is always about black men and women working together and how the fact that many black women have desperately tried to seperate their struggle and make it the end all be all of oppression has hurt our community severely. When the threads come up about our issues as men, I respond accordingly as well. We cant make it outta this ? without each other. Ive always said that.

As far as student loan debt, you didn't dispute the programs and grants available exclusively to women for higher education. Hell I personally have watched females who have become career students because they take out the loans amd pocket the excess instead of getting ? jobs. Been in school 8-10 yrs and ? . Plus, with the cost of tuition, it we all have to be more selective about the field we go into. In essence we need to be careful about racking up six figure college debt for jobs that pay not even half that. Even then, there are options if its a public need field. Lots of debt forgiveness options there.

I must have missed when women weren't allowed to go to school in this country. I read about when blacks weren't allowed to though.

I'm tired of debating this with you, my fingers hurt lol. We just have two different pov's. You play 2k18 tho?

lol

hold up

you not the only person who has studied history

never said women as girls weren't able to attend school, but for a long time colleges weren't accepting women of any status. women's colleges were founded during the mid and late 19th century in response. harvard, yale, dartmouth, etc the country's first and oldest colleges didn't accept their first female student until 1977

some of the country's first hbcu were slow to accept female students as well . that's a part of the reason why we have the spelman colleges of the world

there are programs and grants available exclusively to: women, blk women, blk men, native americans, asians, low income students, the blind, the deaf, etc... really any historically disadvantaged group you can think of

google just gifted 1 million dollars to the hidden genius to encourage more young blk men into the tech industry

my issue is yall like to minimize the plight of women...

but we can agree things have improved

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

And do anybody got any good defensive setting tips? Lol

Irrelevant. I know you don't play. Everything about you is fraudulent.
    You pretend to be involved or knowledgeable about things in order to lend yourself some sense of credibility.

Lem this is not detracting from the thread it's exposing a tactic females employ to gain male attention. Females will feign or mimic interest in a male dominated interest so that they can leech the focus. Females are all about gaining and maintaining male attention. The only reason she brings up 2k is because three is a ? in here who attention she wants. Don't know which one don't care. She doesn't play 2k. She has probably played it in the past. Causally. But she knows enough to sound foolish.

Now i don't play 2k. I would never pretend to. But i do know one thing about sports games, there are no universal strategies. Strategies differ based on the tools at your disposal and the opposition you're facing. So when. @Madame_CJSkywalker asks for any "defensive strategies" but doesn't name the team she wants to use or the team to use them against, i know she just asked a question to appear knowledgeable.

She phony. She not legit.

Obviously the settings would have to be adjusted depending on the team

But i have no need to front

Was asked a question and i answered

e16a80.jpg

Edit: i was the bucks

My nephew was the pistons

Still need work on my offensive game

I stay missing "good" open threes

*takes picture of nephews system*

mskqdt.jpg

If i take a picture of me standing next to the statue of liberty, does that then mean i own the statue of liberty?

Lol

So who owns the statue of liberty isn't already a well established fact?

I play video games....including 2k...and i own video game systems... who cares ....

You believe i'm lying, say its my nephews the burden of proof falls on u

Prove I'm this fraud, which u have yet to do, or take ur L and let's move on

Post your gamertag. Set it to private.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

u can argue women in precolonial africa were treated better then european women by their men all you want.... but sexism , patriarchy existed... as i stated before in most cultures the rights of women derived from their husbands and fathers. or in other words women were second hand citizens

men and women captured during tribal wars were traded for other resources never denied that. women were always considered of value in the slave trade because the goal was to produce more and more slaves at a lesser expense. unlike higher born men or warriors of the tribe, women regardless of status were sold off to be the colonists given the right price and favor to be married, ? , etc

and i'm not trying to play the oppression olympics with you, the truth is we are all oppressed, exploited, and discriminated against in some way. we’re also all privileged in other ways as well

and i'm discounting the full range of their experiences and trying to place women's struggles ahead of anyone else

but let's keep it real. using education as an example, while it took luck and a lot of persistence for a poor boy to make it to college, for along time women of any status were denied the opportunity altogether because of no other reason then we were women

while i feel my degree was a good investment, i know i can't wait to get sallie mae off my back

Like i said, I studied the history of our people from pre slave trade throught the civil rights era. Thats a lot different from your speculation and quick googles. Hell if you look at African culture today, its still largely the case that women hold such positions as running the market place. So again no, black women were not treated in the same regard as their euro counterparts.

Nobody playing the oppression olympics but you. Every thread of men/women nature, you come in talking about how hard women have/continue to have it in this patriarchal society. Check my track record, my stance is always about black men and women working together and how the fact that many black women have desperately tried to seperate their struggle and make it the end all be all of oppression has hurt our community severely. When the threads come up about our issues as men, I respond accordingly as well. We cant make it outta this ? without each other. Ive always said that.

As far as student loan debt, you didn't dispute the programs and grants available exclusively to women for higher education. Hell I personally have watched females who have become career students because they take out the loans amd pocket the excess instead of getting ? jobs. Been in school 8-10 yrs and ? . Plus, with the cost of tuition, it we all have to be more selective about the field we go into. In essence we need to be careful about racking up six figure college debt for jobs that pay not even half that. Even then, there are options if its a public need field. Lots of debt forgiveness options there.

I must have missed when women weren't allowed to go to school in this country. I read about when blacks weren't allowed to though.

I'm tired of debating this with you, my fingers hurt lol. We just have two different pov's. You play 2k18 tho?

lol

hold up

never said women as girls weren't able to attend school, but for a long time colleges weren't accepting women of any status. women's colleges were founded during the mid and late 19th century in response. harvard, yale, dartmouth, etc the country's first and oldest colleges didn't accept their first female student until 1977

some of the country's first hbcu were slow to accept female students as well . that's a part of the reason why we have the spelman colleges of the world

there are programs and grants available exclusively to: women, blk women, blk men, native americans, asians, low income students, the blind, the deaf, etc... really any historically disadvantaged group you can think of

google just gifted 1 million dollars to the hidden genius to encourage more young blk men into the tech industry

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

You pretend to be involved or knowledgeable about things in order to lend yourself some sense of credibility.

Lem this is not detracting from the thread it's exposing a tactic females employ to gain male attention. Females will feign or mimic interest in a male dominated interest so that they can leech the focus. Females are all about gaining and maintaining male attention. The only reason she brings up 2k is because three is a ? in here who attention she wants. Don't know which one don't care. She doesn't play 2k. She has probably played it in the past. Causally. But she knows enough to sound foolish.

Now i don't play 2k. I would never pretend to. But i do know one thing about sports games, there are no universal strategies. Strategies differ based on the tools at your disposal and the opposition you're facing. So when. @Madame_CJSkywalker asks for any "defensive strategies" but doesn't name the team she wants to use or the team to use them against, i know she just asked a question to appear knowledgeable.

e16a80.jpg

Sign that the thread is starting to be overwhelming. That 2k derailing / simping / attention seeking stunt wont last.

It was predicted. They will try again

Thread is 18 pages what more needs to be said?

Its just the begining madame Q-Tip

Bruh @Madame_CJSkywalker was asked about 2k first...and more than once. Lol @ her derailing the thread. Blame whoever brought it up to her first

you still aint never answered my question gabi. are you a woman?

Sigh

@LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY are you gon talk to him about derailing the thread or nah?

i aint trying to derail...i just want an answer @atribecalledgabi look out for me.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Honestly who are y'all dating that you have to worry about y'all being stuck for bread in a divorce?

A lot of people make out better in a 50/50 divorce because they were able to aquire arrests that they wouldn't be able to alone. (At least in a shorter time span)

s77pt0a6bd4y.jpg

Who made the divorce laws?

crackers
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

e16a80.jpg

mskqdt.jpg

@Madame_CJSkywalker

1t4itkzb7402.gif

Nice hands.

Not on par with Six's, but nice enough for an old man like me to fetishize.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The more we learn about about @Madame_CJSkywalker, the more she seems like she might be a cool chick to hang with.

If she wasn't one of those crazy feminist types. lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

e16a80.jpg

Sign that the thread is starting to be overwhelming. That 2k derailing / simping / attention seeking stunt wont last.

It was predicted. They will try again

Thread is 18 pages what more needs to be said?

Its just the begining madame Q-Tip

Bruh @Madame_CJSkywalker was asked about 2k first...and more than once. Lol @ her derailing the thread. Blame whoever brought it up to her first

you still aint never answered my question gabi. are you a woman?

Sigh

@LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY are you gon talk to him about derailing the thread or nah?

i aint trying to derail...i just want an answer @atribecalledgabi look out for me.

If you think I'm a man stop talking to me. If not there are ? you could do all this in.

I won't be responding tho.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    The more we learn about about @Madame_CJSkywalker, the more she seems like she might be a cool chick to hang with.

Ours called chameleon effect. The female mimics behavior or traits that are similar to the dominant society.

She pretends to like games in effort to disguise her more annoying traits

But ? it you all are thinking with your ? now because she showed her hands.

You're worse than a pack of raving Muslims
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Ours called chameleon effect. The female mimics behavior or traits that are similar to the dominant society.

? what?

You're trying too hard.
  • LordZuko
    Options

? what?

You're trying too hard.

It's relatively simple. People are organic machines with prime directives that play out in every decision. For Women the primary concern is security as proximity to men of resources. To conform signals that you Are part of the group and it activates the "protector" program in males.

It's why free will is an illusion. There are so many subconscious programs running in your mind you think and feel more than you know.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

? what?

You're trying too hard.

It's relatively simple. People are organic machines with prime directives that play out in every decision. For Women the primary concern is security as proximity to men of resources. To conform signals that you Are part of the group and it activates the "protector" program in males.

It's why free will is an illusion. There are so many subconscious programs running in your mind you think and feel more than you know.

You've seen as many of her posts as I have. What about anything she says makes you think she's trying to conform to what ? on here care about? If that's her goal, she's doing a poor job.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? what?

You're trying too hard.

There is a whole philosophy behind the reasons why women are so ? up
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

But ? it you all are thinking with your ? now..........because she showed her hands.

ddnbbko9y1vw.gif

hqb6do54oyvz.gif
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

e16a80.jpg

mskqdt.jpg

If i take a picture of me standing next to the statue of liberty, does that then mean i own the statue of liberty?

Lol

I play video games....including 2k...and i own video game systems... who cares ....

My gamertag?

Search for...

Deez nuts

kbx2k6.jpg

About to check out the new Mario
  • LordZuko
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

e16a80.jpg

mskqdt.jpg

Lol

My gamertag?

Search for...

Deez nuts

kbx2k6.jpg

About to check out the new Mario

Deflect, detracting.

Tactics of a child. A tall child.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    Check this... There was a time when women were expected to wait till marriage to have sex... Maybe they would wait until they were 21, 22

Think of asking a woman to do that today? How long would she be waiting?

These things are factors...

She's not waiting. women changed the sexual dynamics between the sexes they wanted sexual liberation and they got it and as a result young men basically have almost no respect for women and whole generations of women no longer have and respect for chastity or modesty.

The welfare state, social liberalism, normalization of homosexuality and transgenderism, atheism/ anti-theism, no fault divorce.

all these things being so rampant is a result of the break down of the family and traditional values which would never had happened if not for feminism.

I don't see issues with these. Times are changing and you have to move with change. Change is the only thing constant.
  • sunlord
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Check this... There was a time when women were expected to wait till marriage to have sex... Maybe they would wait until they were 21, 22

She's not waiting. women changed the sexual dynamics between the sexes they wanted sexual liberation and they got it and as a result young men basically have almost no respect for women and whole generations of women no longer have and respect for chastity or modesty.

The welfare state, social liberalism, normalization of homosexuality and transgenderism, atheism/ anti-theism, no fault divorce.

all these things being so rampant is a result of the break down of the family and traditional values which would never had happened if not for feminism.

I don't see issues with these. Times are changing and you have to move with change. Change is the only thing constant.

Change makes history but change can lead to death...... change is also inevitable therefore we study the patterns of history and try to avoid making the same societal collapsing decisions.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    0c2tohmz0mxu.png
    5tt3ufzfc9ks.png
    zo8vnit3oz9g.png

Thoughts?

lol orrr I could just be distinguishing the sex of the person I am speaking about

Orrrr females are humans just like males

Orrrr that is very true and I know the difference between every thing just listed

Yo humans are funnily complicated.....but only women could come up with a mind ? like this...no make,? sexual, hermaphrodite or transformer could ever
  • sunlord
    Options
    By the way @Ajackson17 The white man is a natural ? amongst other things do you want us the change into that???

• sunlord
    edited November 2017
    Options
    hypocritical people still let MAX post here so leave me the ? alone if he can say the ? he says and get away with it let me say whatever the ? I want
  • sunlord
    Options
    I can't keep up this pretending ? anymore. ? it SOME OF you figured out who I am anyway and zombies rise from the dead
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Nice try but you don’t post like zzombie
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Change makes history but change can lead to death...... change is also inevitable therefore we study the patterns of history and try to avoid making the same societal collapsing decisions.

Yeah none of them societal collapsing.