• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »

u can argue women in precolonial africa were treated better then european women by their men all you want.... but sexism , patriarchy existed... as i stated before in most cultures the rights of women derived from their husbands and fathers. or in other words women were second hand citizens

men and women captured during tribal wars were traded for other resources never denied that. women were always considered of value in the slave trade because the goal was to produce more and more slaves at a lesser expense. unlike higher born men or warriors of the tribe, women regardless of status were sold off to be the colonists given the right price and favor to be married, ? , etc

and i'm not trying to play the oppression olympics with you, the truth is we are all oppressed, exploited, and discriminated against in some way. we’re also all privileged in other ways as well

and i'm discounting the full range of their experiences and trying to place women's struggles ahead of anyone else

but let's keep it real. using education as an example, while it took luck and a lot of persistence for a poor boy to make it to college, for along time women of any status were denied the opportunity altogether because of no other reason then we were women

yes things are changing for the better but again let's keep it real

a lot of women are drowning in school debt, especially blk women

while i feel my degree was a good investment, i know i can't wait to get sallie mae off my back

Like i said, I studied the history of our people from pre slave trade throught the civil rights era. Thats a lot different from your speculation and quick googles. Hell if you look at African culture today, its still largely the case that women hold such positions as running the market place. So again no, black women were not treated in the same regard as their euro counterparts.

Nobody playing the oppression olympics but you. Every thread of men/women nature, you come in talking about how hard women have/continue to have it in this patriarchal society. Check my track record, my stance is always about black men and women working together and how the fact that many black women have desperately tried to seperate their struggle and make it the end all be all of oppression has hurt our community severely. When the threads come up about our issues as men, I respond accordingly as well. We cant make it outta this ? without each other. Ive always said that.

As far as student loan debt, you didn't dispute the programs and grants available exclusively to women for higher education. Hell I personally have watched females who have become career students because they take out the loans amd pocket the excess instead of getting ? jobs. Been in school 8-10 yrs and ? . Plus, with the cost of tuition, it we all have to be more selective about the field we go into. In essence we need to be careful about racking up six figure college debt for jobs that pay not even half that. Even then, there are options if its a public need field. Lots of debt forgiveness options there.

I must have missed when women weren't allowed to go to school in this country. I read about when blacks weren't allowed to though.

I'm tired of debating this with you, my fingers hurt lol. We just have two different pov's. You play 2k18 tho?

lol

hold up

you not the only person who has studied history

never said women as girls weren't able to attend school, but for a long time colleges weren't accepting women of any status. women's colleges were founded during the mid and late 19th century in response. harvard, yale, dartmouth, etc the country's first and oldest colleges didn't accept their first female student until 1977

some of the country's first hbcu were slow to accept female students as well . that's a part of the reason why we have the spelman colleges of the world

there are programs and grants available exclusively to: women, blk women, blk men, native americans, asians, low income students, the blind, the deaf, etc... really any historically disadvantaged group you can think of

google just gifted 1 million dollars to the hidden genius to encourage more young blk men into the tech industry

my issue is yall like to minimize the plight of women...

but we can agree things have improved

and yes i play 2k lol
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    what a load of ? ... A female in a coal mine in the 1900s put every single man working with her at risk because she would not be able to work as hard or as long and on top of that if there is an emergency her weaker body would be of limited help. She can't drag a 220 pound man out of a cave in

Any kind of physical work that requires all participants to be strong women were barred from firstly because men and women in certain environments simply don't work good together
    and because women are physically weaker hiring one of them would be a waste if stronger men are available.

working in a coal mine is a major risk period. women being present has not shown to have any adverse effects or an increase in work related deaths or injuries. would that have been the case had there never been a ban is purely speculation

if you can provide proof to the contrary please do. or could you provide evidence of a dip in output? doesn't have to be mining necessarily

and regardless of whether the ban is in place or not one could argue there is always going to be the chance there is always someone more qualified out there

as long as you can perform the job with any major concessions, everyone should been given the opportunity on the entry level to compete and prove themselves on an individual basis in the work place... there is no room for exceptions because that opens the door to other forms of discrimination

there is also no excuse for the extreme instances of abuse and harassment women faced when they began to gain entry into the field...and even face today like in most male dominated industries

otherwise if you believe women shouldn't be able to compete for the same economic opportunities as men, you should have no problem with

YES working in a coal mine especially in the 1900s was risky SO WHY should men have made it risker by hiring masses of women??? who we all know are physically weaker then men. SPECUCALTION ??? nope just logical deduction. You want me to find evidence that adding females to a job that is dangerous and requires physical strength lowers effectiveness?? well that is hard to do because women don't do those kinds of jobs because the typical women does not want them. If there will always be some man more qualified for those jobs then we should look to hire those men instead of women AND STOP pretending that women are equally competent.

we can look at the military and there is abundant proof that they had to lower the standards for women and that is a major concession in an area where there should be no concessions.

WOMEN DON'T COMPETE THEY CHEAT.

great ? and to add @Madame_CJSkywalker my dude was in the army and i asked him why dont they let women on the front line and he explicitly said if youre shot who do you want to carry you back to safety. a woman who cant lift your 200 plus pound body or a man who can? and i said a man. also i work in the electrical industry and there are women who cant lift a 140 pound stick of rigid pipe. they need help. these women usually have to be the material ? (no pun intended) cause they cant lift the heavy pipe. but they get the same pay.....is that fair that they cant lift the heavy pipe like the men but get the same pay? answer me that. cause if you cant lift that pipe like i do why do you get the same pay when you get to sit on your ass all day and basically do nothing? answer me that and dont give me that ? either cause like i said i work in the industry and seen it done. so should these women get the same pay even though they dont do the same hard labor?

you're more likely to find a man who can lift 140 lbs pounds without assistance....unload and prep heavy equipment ...but there are women out there who can do it as well...trust

not every woman is this frail and weak individual

like i said everyone should been given the opportunity on the entry level to compete and prove themselves on an individual basis in the work place

you can't do the job, you get the boot

the military is a different story considering they use public dollars

I don't think anyone has said that ALL women are physically weak but overall as a SEX women are much weaker than men therefore we will always be able to find a man that is better suited for those physical labor jobs.

the military is funded with public dollars but the Job THEY do is vastly more important to the continuation of the state than any private sector job..... SO THERE SHOULD BE ZERO compromise BLUNTLY put women do not belong in certain areas of the military because they are not the physical equals of men

i don't mind that women aren't allowed to do certain things in the military .... we do have limitations

but to allow the private sector to ban or discourage all women from doing certain jobs when there are women out here willing and able that's different.....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what a load of ? ... A female in a coal mine in the 1900s put every single man working with her at risk because she would not be able to work as hard or as long and on top of that if there is an emergency her weaker body would be of limited help. She can't drag a 220 pound man out of a cave in

Any kind of physical work that requires all participants to be strong women were barred from firstly because men and women in certain environments simply don't work good together
    and because women are physically weaker hiring one of them would be a waste if stronger men are available.

working in a coal mine is a major risk period. women being present has not shown to have any adverse effects or an increase in work related deaths or injuries. would that have been the case had there never been a ban is purely speculation

if you can provide proof to the contrary please do. or could you provide evidence of a dip in output? doesn't have to be mining necessarily

and regardless of whether the ban is in place or not one could argue there is always going to be the chance there is always someone more qualified out there

as long as you can perform the job with any major concessions, everyone should been given the opportunity on the entry level to compete and prove themselves on an individual basis in the work place... there is no room for exceptions because that opens the door to other forms of discrimination

there is also no excuse for the extreme instances of abuse and harassment women faced when they began to gain entry into the field...and even face today like in most male dominated industries

otherwise if you believe women shouldn't be able to compete for the same economic opportunities as men, you should have no problem with

YES working in a coal mine especially in the 1900s was risky SO WHY should men have made it risker by hiring masses of women??? who we all know are physically weaker then men. SPECUCALTION ??? nope just logical deduction. You want me to find evidence that adding females to a job that is dangerous and requires physical strength lowers effectiveness?? well that is hard to do because women don't do those kinds of jobs because the typical women does not want them. If there will always be some man more qualified for those jobs then we should look to hire those men instead of women AND STOP pretending that women are equally competent.

we can look at the military and there is abundant proof that they had to lower the standards for women and that is a major concession in an area where there should be no concessions.

great ? and to add @Madame_CJSkywalker my dude was in the army and i asked him why dont they let women on the front line and he explicitly said if youre shot who do you want to carry you back to safety. a woman who cant lift your 200 plus pound body or a man who can? and i said a man. also i work in the electrical industry and there are women who cant lift a 140 pound stick of rigid pipe. they need help. these women usually have to be the material ? (no pun intended) cause they cant lift the heavy pipe. but they get the same pay.....is that fair that they cant lift the heavy pipe like the men but get the same pay? answer me that. cause if you cant lift that pipe like i do why do you get the same pay when you get to sit on your ass all day and basically do nothing? answer me that and dont give me that ? either cause like i said i work in the industry and seen it done. so should these women get the same pay even though they dont do the same hard labor?

you're more likely to find a man who can lift 140 lbs pounds without assistance....unload and prep heavy equipment ...but there are women out there who can do it as well...trust

like i said everyone should been given the opportunity on the entry level to compete and prove themselves on an individual basis in the work place

I don't think anyone has said that ALL women are physically weak but overall as a SEX women are much weaker than men therefore we will always be able to find a man that is better suited for those physical labor jobs.

the military is funded with public dollars but the Job THEY do is vastly more important to the continuation of the state than any private sector job..... SO THERE SHOULD BE ZERO compromise BLUNTLY put women do not belong in certain areas of the military because they are not the physical equals of men

i don't mind that women aren't allowed to do certain things in the military .... we do have limitations

but to allow the public sector to ban or discourage all women from doing certain jobs when there are women out here willing and able that's different.....

u are contradicting urself here and possibly don't realize it

unless u are really clueless as to how the military works
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited November 2017
    Options

but to allow the public sector to ban or discourage all women from doing certain jobs when there are women out here willing and able that's different.....

u are contradicting urself here and possibly don't realize it

unless u are really clueless as to how the military works

I meant private sector
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    "Smiling like a proud dad watching all the sons that made it."

On my Olu Dara ? in this thread. I'm proud of you muhfuckas in here holding the fort down.
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u can argue women in precolonial africa were treated better then european women by their men all you want.... but sexism , patriarchy existed... as i stated before in most cultures the rights of women derived from their husbands and fathers. or in other words women were second hand citizens

men and women captured during tribal wars were traded for other resources never denied that. women were always considered of value in the slave trade because the goal was to produce more and more slaves at a lesser expense. unlike higher born men or warriors of the tribe, women regardless of status were sold off to be the colonists given the right price and favor to be married, ? , etc

and i'm not trying to play the oppression olympics with you, the truth is we are all oppressed, exploited, and discriminated against in some way. we’re also all privileged in other ways as well

and i'm discounting the full range of their experiences and trying to place women's struggles ahead of anyone else

but let's keep it real. using education as an example, while it took luck and a lot of persistence for a poor boy to make it to college, for along time women of any status were denied the opportunity altogether because of no other reason then we were women

while i feel my degree was a good investment, i know i can't wait to get sallie mae off my back

Like i said, I studied the history of our people from pre slave trade throught the civil rights era. Thats a lot different from your speculation and quick googles. Hell if you look at African culture today, its still largely the case that women hold such positions as running the market place. So again no, black women were not treated in the same regard as their euro counterparts.

Nobody playing the oppression olympics but you. Every thread of men/women nature, you come in talking about how hard women have/continue to have it in this patriarchal society. Check my track record, my stance is always about black men and women working together and how the fact that many black women have desperately tried to seperate their struggle and make it the end all be all of oppression has hurt our community severely. When the threads come up about our issues as men, I respond accordingly as well. We cant make it outta this ? without each other. Ive always said that.

As far as student loan debt, you didn't dispute the programs and grants available exclusively to women for higher education. Hell I personally have watched females who have become career students because they take out the loans amd pocket the excess instead of getting ? jobs. Been in school 8-10 yrs and ? . Plus, with the cost of tuition, it we all have to be more selective about the field we go into. In essence we need to be careful about racking up six figure college debt for jobs that pay not even half that. Even then, there are options if its a public need field. Lots of debt forgiveness options there.

I must have missed when women weren't allowed to go to school in this country. I read about when blacks weren't allowed to though.

I'm tired of debating this with you, my fingers hurt lol. We just have two different pov's. You play 2k18 tho?

lol

hold up

never said women as girls weren't able to attend school, but for a long time colleges weren't accepting women of any status. women's colleges were founded during the mid and late 19th century in response. harvard, yale, dartmouth, etc the country's first and oldest colleges didn't accept their first female student until 1977

some of the country's first hbcu were slow to accept female students as well . that's a part of the reason why we have the spelman colleges of the world

there are programs and grants available exclusively to: women, blk women, blk men, native americans, asians, low income students, the blind, the deaf, etc... really any historically disadvantaged group you can think of

google just gifted 1 million dollars to the hidden genius to encourage more young blk men into the tech industry

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited November 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/N63NfrqYzTw

A vid that breaksdown DYSNEY / I WANT I ALL PERFECT SYNDROME
  • LordZuko
    Options
    https://youtu.be/N63NfrqYzTw

A vid that breaksdown DYSNEY / I WANT I ALL PERFECT SYNDROME

These are blue pill cucks with a mgtow front. His agitation over the female is fueled by his subconscious desire to still be with women, to seek purpose and companionship with them.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

And do anybody got any good defensive setting tips? Lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

You can PM him madame.

No you wont turn this thread into simps posting you tips about playing 2k lol. You got ? and YOUTUBE.

Lol
  • LordZuko
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

Irrelevant. I know you don't play. Everything about you is fraudulent.
    You pretend to be involved or knowledgeable about things in order to lend yourself some sense of credibility.

Lem this is not detracting from the thread it's exposing a tactic females employ to gain male attention. Females will feign or mimic interest in a male dominated interest so that they can leech the focus. Females are all about gaining and maintaining male attention. The only reason she brings up 2k is because three is a ? in here who attention she wants. Don't know which one don't care. She doesn't play 2k. She has probably played it in the past. Causally. But she knows enough to sound foolish.

Now i don't play 2k. I would never pretend to. But i do know one thing about sports games, there are no universal strategies. Strategies differ based on the tools at your disposal and the opposition you're facing. So when. @Madame_CJSkywalker asks for any "defensive strategies" but doesn't name the team she wants to use or the team to use them against, i know she just asked a question to appear knowledgeable.

She phony. She not legit.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    W.o.m = war on men
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

You pretend to be involved or knowledgeable about things in order to lend yourself some sense of credibility.

Lem this is not detracting from the thread it's exposing a tactic females employ to gain male attention. Females will feign or mimic interest in a male dominated interest so that they can leech the focus. Females are all about gaining and maintaining male attention. The only reason she brings up 2k is because three is a ? in here who attention she wants. Don't know which one don't care. She doesn't play 2k. She has probably played it in the past. Causally. But she knows enough to sound foolish.

Now i don't play 2k. I would never pretend to. But i do know one thing about sports games, there are no universal strategies. Strategies differ based on the tools at your disposal and the opposition you're facing. So when. @Madame_CJSkywalker asks for any "defensive strategies" but doesn't name the team she wants to use or the team to use them against, i know she just asked a question to appear knowledgeable.

Some men are using this same personalityless behavior.

The thing they dont realize is that they can lie forever.

However are you implying that women dont build their own world besides tea and starbucks?
  • LordZuko
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

Some men are using this same personalityless behavior.

The thing they dont realize is that they can lie forever.

However are you implying that women dont build their own world besides tea and starbucks?

Women have been hanging onto ? nutsacks since the dawn of humanity. They've never built a world.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @LordZuko & @gorilla are in their bag in this thread
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited November 2017
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

Obviously the settings would have to be adjusted depending on the team

But i have no need to front

Was asked a question and i answered

e16a80.jpg

Edit: i was the bucks

My nephew was the pistons

Still need work on my offensive game

I stay missing "good" open threes
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

e16a80.jpg

do you play my player?
    How do you feel about the big female 2k population but no option to make a female player for my player?

You probably trash if you asking about adjusting the sliders to play the cpu unless it’s on hof
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I hate 2k.

That's my contribution to this point of the discussion.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate 2k.

You suck....
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    I hate 2k.

You suck....

I do but it's not cuz of 2k lol
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

lol

hold up

and yes i play 2k lol

She don't play 2k bro.

? do u play?

e16a80.jpg

do you play my player?
    How do you feel about the big female 2k population but no option to make a female player for my player?

You probably trash if you asking about adjusting the sliders to play the cpu unless it’s on hof

I am prob trash lol

But I dont touch the sliders

Talking about the defense settings depending on the team... I typically catch hedge, go over, help no rotation, etc for every team then adjust depending on the player

I dont have the time, patience or money to play my player...

Havent ? with my career since they had spike lee write the story line

Want to give my team a chance

And gotta figure out how to fix the online lag

It is disappointing they still dont have a female option at least for the fantasy modes. And it would take nothing to create a story for a girl baller. All they have to say is that this is the first woman to be eligible to be drafted
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    I hate 2k.

Lol

Why?

I have a love/hate relationship with it myself
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate 2k.

You suck....

I do but it's not cuz of 2k lol

39i3vzo4guwm.gif

@atribecalledgabi

Care to elaborate?