Tight Jeans Slaps His Girlfriend In Public..... (Who Raised These Young ? ??)

Options

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    The same people who raise their daughters to choose these ? ....

Single mommas

Or maybe it's the lack of rearing from these dead beat ass daddies.

The woman is the one who chooses who she will let pass his genes on if she made the wrong choice then that is on her and if the man is too weak to take care of his family then that child should be killed to prevent his bad genes from being passes on

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5idxn9oPl8

So you got no choice who you ? ? Stop with this ? ain't got no personal accountability ? .

what do you mean bruh? women are the ones choosing. a woman can go outside right now and scream who wants to ? and its a million ? right in front of her. but let a ? say the same thing and it aint no ? unless you a superstar. ? . you a ? made ? and you was probably raised by a single mother hence why you say this ? ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sad part about it all..i bet she still with the ?

Of course she is
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

Single mommas

So ur sayn black guy doesnt have a dad so he beat women? U racist ? .. i know these ? will cape for u

Mm..a single mother would indicate there is a father missing from the home. I see you reaching though. You still the grand wizard around this ? Max.

@kat

What would your course of action be if you had a son who did something like this Kathryn?

I'd ? him and get a new one.

Thats a lie
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Single mommas

So ur sayn black guy doesnt have a dad so he beat women? U racist ? .. i know these ? will cape for u

Mm..a single mother would indicate there is a father missing from the home. I see you reaching though. You still the grand wizard around this ? Max.

@kat

What would your course of action be if you had a son who did something like this Kathryn?

Thats a lie

I'll ? you too, lil ? dicked boy.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Single mommas

@kat

Thats a lie

I'll ? you too, lil ? dicked boy.

When u talk to me like that u kno i like it
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Youre gottdamn right ? ...who raised that boy? Thats not how you slap woman...this is:

[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5019160/uploads/editor/? /hc4jsjtax9f4.gif[/img]

Roger also knew whatsup...

c5dfmth7eybg.gif

nah the preferable old school method is using that elbow to keep these women in line when they get out of pocket :(

h34h34h34h.gif
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .. SHE IS TOOOO YOUNG TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP, AN ABUSIVE ONE AT THAT.. TAKE YO ASS HOME AND GO TO SCHOOL
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Single mommas

The woman is the one who chooses who she will let pass his genes on if she made the wrong choice then that is on her and if the man is too weak to take care of his family then that child should be killed to prevent his bad genes from being passes on

So you got no choice who you ? ? Stop with this ? ain't got no personal accountability ? .

but at what age would you hold someone personally accountable?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know domestic violence happens but ain't no way a man or woman should feel or be that comfortable to slap and threaten their man or woman in front of people like that.

Youngin really slapping and threatening the chick out in the streets like that ? is OK.

Her dumb lil ass should've left that ? well enough alone after the first time he went upside her head.

Both of them are dumb as ? and have a lot to learn.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    We all know domestic violence happens but ain't no way a man or woman should feel or be that comfortable to slap and threaten their man or woman in front of people like that.

Youngin really slapping and threatening the chick out in the streets like that ? is OK.

Her dumb lil ass should've left that ? well enough alone after the first time he went upside her head.

Both of them are dumb as ? and have a lot to learn.

they wont
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Lot of dudes are 6 feet under right now because they didn't mind their business and wanted to be some woman's savior. You never know someone's state of mind, ? ain't the movies.

Yeah my friend cuz just got shot like that this summer in Louisiana
    Caisson, 31, was returning to his car near the Rosa Parks center after a night out on Friday. According to family members, Caisson witnessed a woman being beaten by her boyfriend and intervened. Williams said her nephew had two sisters and was not the type to ignore a female being harassed or abused.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Open hand slap after several warnings...
    I'm ok with it being a total stranger
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    The Hue wrote: »
    Lot of dudes are 6 feet under right now because they didn't mind their business and wanted to be some woman's savior. You never know someone's state of mind, ? ain't the movies.

Yeah my friend cuz just got shot like that this summer in Louisiana
    Caisson, 31, was returning to his car near the Rosa Parks center after a night out on Friday. According to family members, Caisson witnessed a woman being beaten by her boyfriend and intervened. Williams said her nephew had two sisters and was not the type to ignore a female being harassed or abused.

See that ^

That's the real ? right there. I remember some ? like this happened in Chicago too. Left a dude dying / brain-dead or some ? and the chick left with the dude, didn't even call an ambulance for the "hero".

I can't take MFs too seriously who talk that chivalrous ? .
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    In today's world, what is the rule about "transgender" people smacking women?

When I was coming up you couldn't slap a girl unless you were a ? or a player. But nowadays you've got so-called "transgender" people who aren't either gender. So can a transgender" person slap a girl?

If he/she can use a woman's bathroom then he should be able to slap a girl.

Then again, the whole thing doesn't make sense. If he's "transgender" he should just punch her.

What the ? does this have to do with anything
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People acting like men aint been slapping women since the beginning of time. Not slapping them is new.

hes-right-you-know.jpg

just like whoopin an unruly child's ass in public. Not doing it is the new ? 'cause all through the 70's, 80's, and part of the 90's kids was gettin' lit up in the supermarket aisles.

It's still ok to slap a broad in public in Muslim countries tho.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Single mommas

what do you mean bruh? women are the ones choosing. a woman can go outside right now and scream who wants to ? and its a million ? right in front of her. but let a ? say the same thing and it aint no ? unless you a superstar. ? . you a ? made ? and you was probably raised by a single mother hence why you say this ? ? .

And ? still have to choose to respond. But unlike you and some other ? on here I wasn't raised in a fatherless home hence me knowing and being taught how to avoid a lot of the ? traps y'all let women bait you into then complain and act just as emotional as the ? you cry about
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    "Man" ? "Men" ? These are obviously teenagers.

I don't condone what I saw but I obviously don't know the whole story, and I doubt many people who comment will either. Not gonna assume ? with the amount of weird ways MFs operate out'chea.

Got tight-pants wearing MFs beating up chicks, trannies squarin' up with straight dudes, females fightin' / jumpin dudes, straight MFs cool with faggotry.

? , who raised a lot of MFs ?

I knew way before becoming a teen hitting a female was wrong. The whole story is this ? ass ? hit a female. ? walked back to her to slap her. What part of the game is that?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at all you "what's the whole story" ? . What's the whole story about who raised you ? ?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Smh at all you "what's the whole story" ? . What's the whole story about who raised you ? ?

it's only fair. If you were with your boy and he just found out he got ? from his fiancee 'cause she was out there ? around on him left and right with ? known to make frequent trips to Atlanta and DC, and the ? stole on her right in front of you are you gonna stop him?

Nah, didn't think so. You know both sides of the story. You know that some ? just really deserves a physical response and this is one of those things that deserves it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

it's only fair. If you were with your boy and he just found out he got ? from his fiancee 'cause she was out there ? around on him left and right with ? known to make frequent trips to Atlanta and DC, and the ? stole on her right in front of you are you gonna stop him?

Nah, didn't think so. You know both sides of the story. You know that some ? just really deserves a physical response and this is one of those things that deserves it.

Its one thing to play the middle and ask for more information...but many try to say they're playing the middle all the while saying ? that clearly states they are automatically assuming some ? like the scenario you made up with nothing to back it up.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

frequent trips to Atlanta and DC

Why the ? gotta be traveling between these cities huh???????
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Its one thing to play the middle and ask for more information...but many try to say they're playing the middle all the while saying ? that clearly states they are automatically assuming some ? like the scenario you made up with nothing to back it up.

Like who ?
    7figz wrote: »
    "Man" ? "Men" ? These are obviously teenagers.

I don't condone what I saw but I obviously don't know the whole story, and I doubt many people who comment will either. Not gonna assume ? with the amount of weird ways MFs operate out'chea.

Got tight-pants wearing MFs beating up chicks, trannies squarin' up with straight dudes, females fightin' / jumpin dudes, straight MFs cool with faggotry.

? , who raised a lot of MFs ?

I knew way before becoming a teen hitting a female was wrong. The whole story is this ? ass ? hit a female. ? walked back to her to slap her. What part of the game is that?

For context, dude changed the title. The ? said "Man slaps woman... Who raised these men" or some ? like that, hence the comment about teenagers.

So wait, now something's wrong with not forming a conclusion without all the evidence ?

SMH.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People acting like men aint been slapping women since the beginning of time. Not slapping them is new.

you kind of have a point

more interesting and illuminating question is why this behavior is considered less acceptable...i.e. men being able to freely exert their power over women with physical force