Tight Jeans Slaps His Girlfriend In Public..... (Who Raised These Young ? ??)

Options
124»

Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    The same people who raise their daughters to choose these ? ....

Single mommas

Or maybe it's the lack of rearing from these dead beat ass daddies.

The woman is the one who chooses who she will let pass his genes on if she made the wrong choice then that is on her and if the man is too weak to take care of his family then that child should be killed to prevent his bad genes from being passes on

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5idxn9oPl8

So you got no choice who you ? ? Stop with this ? ain't got no personal accountability ? .

what do you mean bruh? women are the ones choosing. a woman can go outside right now and scream who wants to ? and its a million ? right in front of her. but let a ? say the same thing and it aint no ? unless you a superstar

lol

you don't think that has a lot to do with a woman not wanting to to be labeled a "hoe", "thot", "easy".... risk/reward....etc
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at all you "what's the whole story" ? . What's the whole story about who raised you ? ?

frequent trips to Atlanta and DC

Why the ? gotta be traveling between these cities huh???????

Those are the two gayest cities for Black folks, that's why.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all who sat there are ? . what if that was your sister or mother u just gonna let that happen smh . That ? mad must of not gotten love from his mom .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    all who sat there are ? . what if that was your sister or mother u just gonna let that happen smh . That ? mad must of not gotten love from his mom .

that's a stupid ass argument.

Obviously if that was your mother or sister you gonna jump to their defense... But that's not what was going on here. Nobody in the vicinity was related to her as far as we can tell 'cause I can't see a relative being near this and not stepping in.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

that's a stupid ass argument.

Obviously if that was your mother or sister you gonna jump to their defense... But that's not what was going on here. Nobody in the vicinity was related to her as far as we can tell 'cause I can't see a relative being near this and not stepping in.

Always was a ? argument.

The ? kind of ? logic is that ? MFs really out here acting like females in their families couldn't possibly be at fault, or like you supposed to treat every stranger ass chick in the street like they're your sister or mother.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    The same people who raise their daughters to choose these ? ....

Single mommas

Or maybe it's the lack of rearing from these dead beat ass daddies.

This was no slight to you , just the fact of the matter....

We know who made the children, but who is raising the children?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use to be like women choose to sleep with the guy.

As I got older, I realized that men can literally make women do things that they shouldn’t.

And we all know that women are “grown kids”
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Shut up ?

Damn bruh.

I’m just playing both sides of the argument.