Meek Mill Asked to Respond Under Oath About Fan's Death at His Concert

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @cashmoneydux dont mention u lil ? . u always hittin reactions on my ? for no reason .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Matike85 wrote: »
    The list of charges for Meek Mill is like Music to Drake Ears..
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

Lol....& All them charges still won't change the fact that meek ethered Drake out the hip hop top5 & new j talk with Twitter fingers Quentin Miller summer 15...

That's true about Top 5 best Rappers....but Meek Mill still loss another rap battle to a singing ? . But still fighting a war with a judge that is due hard Drake Stan..
    2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

Smh@ losing a rap battle too a ? wit GHOSTWRITERS....I don't get it but I will say meek made a mistake tryna respond to Drake wit a factual but Luke warm 1st round diss.... meek just should've kept quiet & not let social media bait him into making a diss record n the 1st place when he already won wit Twitter fingers...

lmfao meek is a BATTLE rapper he shoulda came harder at drake the first time .
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Prosecutors think they slick, at worst they're prolly thinking he may testify in hopes of receiving leniency for his other situation or strike a deal depending on what he knows. Meek has shown us time and time again that he's an idiot so let's see where this goes.

The decision is very easy - do the right thing that's just. But I can bet you, all Meek is thinking about is his image. Man they out for blood and Meek caught in the middle. Sticky situation....

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.. This is about a lawsuit, “money grab”
    not a criminal charge..

The family of the victim is trying to sue Meek for something that happened “OUTSIDE” of his concert..

1. He’s not responsible for what happens outside his concert..

2. It’s the owners and promoters job to hire security to protect the concert goers ..

3. The family of the victim are more worried about trying to squeeze Meek pockets than they are about trying to catch the guy that’s actually responsible for the murder..

After reading some of the responses on this cite to certain situations, I’m starting to believe some of you dudes have never spent a day in the streets, AND THATS NOT A BAD THING,
    but I don’t believe it’s fair to speak on things you have no prior knowledge of or zero understanding..

You sitting here telling people not to speak on situations they dont know but you don't everything in regards to meek situation either. Bottom line he has himslef to blame for some of the ? thats happened to him recently. Thats what this is about so stop tip toeing around trying to be vague with that certain situation ? you talking. You dont know who been the streets and who hasnt and that shouldmt even matter. Seeing ? up things make change peoples perspective on how to move in life and you making assumptions about ? you dont know on the internet. ? love to push their opinions on people as fact when its not

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:
    A hit dog yells the loudest..

Stand on whatever you like you still wrong.

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

I’ll take my opinion over yours any day of the year.. And on top of you saying I’m wrong,
    you didn’t say anything in your post that counters my statement..

Like I said,
    “A hit dog yells the loudest”..

You can go back to being a reaction guy. Of course you going to take your own opinion over mine cause thats how your built to think.

Haha guy loves his reaction buttons and yet can never back up any of his female reactions

nah that award goes to that ? ? @RickyRich

Ricky will at least tell u why he hit the reaction

Illed will just sit behind his computer hitting reactions but cant muster enough intelligence to have a response as to why he reacts so emotionally
  • RickyRich
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Prosecutors think they slick, at worst they're prolly thinking he may testify in hopes of receiving leniency for his other situation or strike a deal depending on what he knows. Meek has shown us time and time again that he's an idiot so let's see where this goes.

The decision is very easy - do the right thing that's just. But I can bet you, all Meek is thinking about is his image. Man they out for blood and Meek caught in the middle. Sticky situation....

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.. This is about a lawsuit, “money grab”
    not a criminal charge..

The family of the victim is trying to sue Meek for something that happened “OUTSIDE” of his concert..

2. It’s the owners and promoters job to hire security to protect the concert goers ..

3. The family of the victim are more worried about trying to squeeze Meek pockets than they are about trying to catch the guy that’s actually responsible for the murder..

After reading some of the responses on this cite to certain situations, I’m starting to believe some of you dudes have never spent a day in the streets, AND THATS NOT A BAD THING,
    but I don’t believe it’s fair to speak on things you have no prior knowledge of or zero understanding..

You sitting here telling people not to speak on situations they dont know but you don't everything in regards to meek situation either. Bottom line he has himslef to blame for some of the ? thats happened to him recently. Thats what this is about so stop tip toeing around trying to be vague with that certain situation ? you talking. You dont know who been the streets and who hasnt and that shouldmt even matter. Seeing ? up things make change peoples perspective on how to move in life and you making assumptions about ? you dont know on the internet. ? love to push their opinions on people as fact when its not

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

I’ll take my opinion over yours any day of the year.. And on top of you saying I’m wrong,

Like I said,

You can go back to being a reaction guy. Of course you going to take your own opinion over mine cause thats how your built to think.

Haha guy loves his reaction buttons and yet can never back up any of his female reactions

Illed will just sit behind his computer hitting reactions but cant muster enough intelligence to have a response as to why he reacts so emotionally

lol both illed & cashmoneydux are two ? always mentioning me.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All yall shut the ? up
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All yall shut the ? up
    Lol..
    I barely respond to them weirdos !!
    They say some wack ? , I hit wack and keep it moving..
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't respect these types of lawsuits. Meek didn't shoot whom ever, they came there on their own free will. If you get shot at McDonald's do you sue the shift manager ?? Foh
  • bck145
    edited November 2017
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    I don't respect these types of lawsuits. Meek didn't shoot whom ever, they came there on their own free will. If you get shot at McDonald's do you sue the shift manager ?? Foh

The shift manager of mcdonalds? Youd spend more in laywers fees than you would win from a manager at mcdonalds
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

Like I said,

1. It's a hit dog hollers, which is a phrase often used w/o context.
    2. If you've spent time in the streets like you're insinuating with your post then you would know that all these made up rules ? swear the streets go by mean jack ? at the end of the day and ? do and say all kinds of ? when put under the gun in real street situations.
  • RickyRich
    Options

The shift manager of mcdonalds? Youd spend more in laywers fees than you would win from a manager at mcdonalds

My dad sued a macdonalds for discrimination and won .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    we pulled up to this macdonalds and this brown ? is like the lobby is closed and ? . So my dad comes out and gets into the car and right when we pulled off a group of white boys go in and start ordering ? . my dad got ? walked in there grabbed all their names that was working and filed his complaint . He won
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This ? damn near about to be buried under the prison he in
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

Lol....& All them charges still won't change the fact that meek ethered Drake out the hip hop top5 & new j talk with Twitter fingers Quentin Miller summer 15...

That's true about Top 5 best Rappers....but Meek Mill still loss another rap battle to a singing ? . But still fighting a war with a judge that is due hard Drake Stan..
    2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

Smh@ losing a rap battle too a ? wit GHOSTWRITERS....I don't get it but I will say meek made a mistake tryna respond to Drake wit a factual but Luke warm 1st round diss.... meek just should've kept quiet & not let social media bait him into making a diss record n the 1st place when he already won wit Twitter fingers...

SMH yeah meek is a battle rapper that's y when woodface & gayme popped off meek clapped back wit bars....cuz both those bozos r rappers unlike Drake who ain't he's a singer/poser/rapper/Milli vanilli popstar he don't deserve bars Twitter fingers was enuff.........once the Quentin Miller reference trax dropped there could be no more ether then that but meek fell for the trap & let the media bait him 2 drop a real/late/rushed diss while on his girl tour getting that plat $that the streets felt but the masses & the internet was gone off the popstar diva b2b even tho qm was real...
  • RickyRich
    Options
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

SMH yeah meek is a battle rapper that's y when woodface & gayme popped off meek clapped back wit bars....cuz both those bozos r rappers unlike Drake who ain't he's a singer/poser/rapper/Milli vanilli popstar he don't deserve bars Twitter fingers was enuff.........once the Quentin Miller reference trax dropped there could be no more ether then that but meek fell for the trap & let the media bait him 2 drop a real/late/rushed diss while on his girl tour getting that plat $that the streets felt but the masses & the internet was gone off the popstar diva b2b even tho qm was real...

dont matter still shoulda killed drake . meek didnt clap back wit bars at game nor did he do that wit cassidy
  • gee757
    Options
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

dont matter still shoulda killed drake . meek didnt clap back wit bars at game nor did he do that wit cassidy

Meek did ? Drake with bars after the fact but he should've never made it a musically thing from the jump he should've just left it @ an exposure......& meek has responded to sisqo & Cass on the mic B4 foh..
  • RickyRich
    Options
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

Meek did ? Drake with bars after the fact but he should've never made it a musically thing from the jump he should've just left it @ an exposure......& meek has responded to sisqo & Cass on the mic B4 foh..

i know he responded back to em but he couldnt ? em on wax
  • gee757
    Options
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

Game & Cassidy didn't ? meek on the mic so what is u saying????
  • RickyRich
    Options
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

if u say so
  • gee757
    Options
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

if u say so

Meeks last album went plat & his dc4 mixtape outsold a gaysta stripper album & wins&losses is going gold how is meek career finished after battling both of them & b2b??? I understand ya hurt meek pulled ya 6gaawd skirt up with Twitter fingers Quentin Miller summer 15 but reality is meek is not finished & the streets is screaming #FreeMeek
  • RickyRich
    Options
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

if u say so

Meeks last album went plat & his dc4 mixtape outsold a gaysta stripper album & wins&losses is going gold how is meek career finished after battling both of them & b2b??? I understand ya hurt meek pulled ya 6gaawd skirt up with Twitter fingers Quentin Miller summer 15 but reality is meek is not finished & the streets is screaming #FreeMeek

i aint hurt at all tbh i dont really care about what happen. i been meek fan way b4 drake even came about . u dont need to post that cuz i done seen that post how many times .
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    So it's OK to support a "thug" financially (attending their concert) and listen to a "thug's" music but when "thug" ? happens its the fault of the person not involved in the incident?
  • bck145
    Options

A single manager or mcdonalds themselves...that was my overall point
  • RickyRich
    Options

A single manager or mcdonalds themselves...that was my overall point

mcdonalds but i was jus tellin a story lol .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

Like I said,

lol both illed & cashmoneydux are two ? always mentioning me.

Bro ain't you the ? crying up in ? ? like a big ol ? ? Don't make me expose you