13»

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Prosecutors think they slick, at worst they're prolly thinking he may testify in hopes of receiving leniency for his other situation or strike a deal depending on what he knows. Meek has shown us time and time again that he's an idiot so let's see where this goes.

The decision is very easy - do the right thing that's just. But I can bet you, all Meek is thinking about is his image. Man they out for blood and Meek caught in the middle. Sticky situation....

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.. This is about a lawsuit, “money grab”
    not a criminal charge..

The family of the victim is trying to sue Meek for something that happened “OUTSIDE” of his concert..

1. He’s not responsible for what happens outside his concert..

2. It’s the owners and promoters job to hire security to protect the concert goers ..

3. The family of the victim are more worried about trying to squeeze Meek pockets than they are about trying to catch the guy that’s actually responsible for the murder..

After reading some of the responses on this cite to certain situations, I’m starting to believe some of you dudes have never spent a day in the streets, AND THATS NOT A BAD THING,
    but I don’t believe it’s fair to speak on things you have no prior knowledge of or zero understanding..

You sitting here telling people not to speak on situations they dont know but you don't everything in regards to meek situation either. Bottom line he has himslef to blame for some of the ? thats happened to him recently. Thats what this is about so stop tip toeing around trying to be vague with that certain situation ? you talking. You dont know who been the streets and who hasnt and that shouldmt even matter. Seeing ? up things make change peoples perspective on how to move in life and you making assumptions about ? you dont know on the internet. ? love to push their opinions on people as fact when its not

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:
    A hit dog yells the loudest..

Man move on them ? ? they literally are white people in black skin
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    I'd like to know what was wrong with what illedout posted myself. Seems like he summed up this situation perfectly.

Is there more info linking Meek to the shooting or something?

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Prosecutors think they slick, at worst they're prolly thinking he may testify in hopes of receiving leniency for his other situation or strike a deal depending on what he knows. Meek has shown us time and time again that he's an idiot so let's see where this goes.

The decision is very easy - do the right thing that's just. But I can bet you, all Meek is thinking about is his image. Man they out for blood and Meek caught in the middle. Sticky situation....

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.. This is about a lawsuit, “money grab”
    not a criminal charge..

The family of the victim is trying to sue Meek for something that happened “OUTSIDE” of his concert..

1. He’s not responsible for what happens outside his concert..

2. It’s the owners and promoters job to hire security to protect the concert goers ..

3. The family of the victim are more worried about trying to squeeze Meek pockets than they are about trying to catch the guy that’s actually responsible for the murder..

After reading some of the responses on this cite to certain situations, I’m starting to believe some of you dudes have never spent a day in the streets, AND THATS NOT A BAD THING,
    but I don’t believe it’s fair to speak on things you have no prior knowledge of or zero understanding..

You sitting here telling people not to speak on situations they dont know but you don't everything in regards to meek situation either. Bottom line he has himslef to blame for some of the ? thats happened to him recently. Thats what this is about so stop tip toeing around trying to be vague with that certain situation ? you talking. You dont know who been the streets and who hasnt and that shouldmt even matter. Seeing ? up things make change peoples perspective on how to move in life and you making assumptions about ? you dont know on the internet. ? love to push their opinions on people as fact when its not

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:
    A hit dog yells the loudest..

Man move on them ? ? they literally are white people in black skin

? shut the ? up. You're liked better around here when you say dumb ? . Dont break kayfabe again trying to sound smart ? .
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Matike85 wrote: »
    Matike85 wrote: »
    The list of charges for Meek Mill is like Music to Drake Ears..
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

Lol....& All them charges still won't change the fact that meek ethered Drake out the hip hop top5 & new j talk with Twitter fingers Quentin Miller summer 15...

That's true about Top 5 best Rappers....but Meek Mill still loss another rap battle to a singing ? . But still fighting a war with a judge that is due hard Drake Stan..
    2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

Smh@ losing a rap battle too a ? wit GHOSTWRITERS....I don't get it but I will say meek made a mistake tryna respond to Drake wit a factual but Luke warm 1st round diss.... meek just should've kept quiet & not let social media bait him into making a diss record n the 1st place when he already won wit Twitter fingers...

lmfao meek is a BATTLE rapper he shoulda came harder at drake the first time .

SMH yeah meek is a battle rapper that's y when woodface & gayme popped off meek clapped back wit bars....cuz both those bozos r rappers unlike Drake who ain't he's a singer/poser/rapper/Milli vanilli popstar he don't deserve bars Twitter fingers was enuff.........once the Quentin Miller reference trax dropped there could be no more ether then that but meek fell for the trap & let the media bait him 2 drop a real/late/rushed diss while on his girl tour getting that plat $that the streets felt but the masses & the internet was gone off the popstar diva b2b even tho qm was real...

dont matter still shoulda killed drake . meek didnt clap back wit bars at game nor did he do that wit cassidy

Meek did ? Drake with bars after the fact but he should've never made it a musically thing from the jump he should've just left it @ an exposure......& meek has responded to sisqo & Cass on the mic B4 foh..

i know he responded back to em but he couldnt ? em on wax

Game & Cassidy didn't ? meek on the mic so what is u saying????

?

? what??? Cass ain't ? meek & that stripper ? game ain't either especially when Meeks mixtape outsold that bums album...foh