MAKE UPP REMOVER APP : WAR ON WOMEN OR NOT?

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WAR ON WOMEN! IM UTTERLY APPALLED AND TRIGGERED
    This development excites the nihilist within me
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    If men took just a small amount of time to observe a woman, these "illusions" are not hard to see through.

Problem is dudes move too fast for their own good, which is how they end up ? a minor or a ? .

Pay attention and think with your big head.

A woman blames a man for a woman's decision to deceive.

I used the same reason when i finesse ?

"Well if Joe was up on game i wouldn't been able to get down on him"

I mean i knew what i did was bogus but that's how i justified it, i called them stupid so they deserved it. Same as you doing now

We all deceive in some way, men are not exempt. Some of y'all rocking fitteds to hide that Ne-yo, some wear big clothes to hide the fact they're 125lbs soaking wet, some front like they balling knowing they broke with two baby mamas. Is it their fault for being deceptive or my fault for not taking the time to determine the facts?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they think this is backlash, imagine if someone made an app where you can determine if a female is really a man pre or post. That would break the internet.
  • Kat
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Even if this garbage app worked correctly, how is it to determine a woman's skin under that foundation and concealer? It's just going show you how she looks without eye makeup and lipstick. It won't be able to determine if she has clear skin or if her foundation is covering something like this:

t2br4ptj1slj.png
  • LordZuko
    Options
    If men took just a small amount of time to observe a woman, these "illusions" are not hard to see through.

Problem is dudes move too fast for their own good, which is how they end up ? a minor or a ? .

I mean i knew what i did was bogus but that's how i justified it, i called them stupid so they deserved it. Same as you doing now

We all deceive in some way, men are not exempt. Some of y'all rocking fitteds to hide that Ne-yo, some wear big clothes to hide the fact they're 125lbs soaking wet, some front like they balling knowing they broke with two baby mamas. Is it their fault for being deceptive or my fault for not taking the time to determine the facts?

You'd have done a lot better if you compared the make up to men wearing toupe's and beard weave.

But even then the comparison is not the same because men who augment their look with accessories are clowned when they are found out. While similar things are viewed as empowerment for women.
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This is some smart dumb ? .

I ain't downloading no ? ass Makeup Remover App 2 see what a chick looks like without makeup

Buy a face towel and some ? damn soap & give it to her

c7d60hp16p17.gif
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why I've only dated women that wear little to no makeup. I even hate lipstick cause that ? get on my lips when I kiss them.

You get close enough to a woman you can tell if they got a paint palette on they face.
  • Kat
    Options

You'd have done a lot better if you compared the make up to men wearing toupe's and beard weave.

But even then the comparison is not the same because men who augment their look with accessories are clowned when they are found out. While similar things are viewed as empowerment for women.

Who views makeup as empowering for women? Y'all really know how to overthink some ? .
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh ? make fun of make up and weave all the time. All. The. Time.

I don't get this. I'm out
  • LordZuko
    Options

Bruh ? make fun of make up and weave all the time. All. The. Time.

I don't get this. I'm out

? make fun of ? who wear weave and make up but they also buy ? weave and send them to the mac store

So there must be two sides
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A little something is cool if she wants to accessorize.

I dont deal with women who wear fake hair and mask up anyway. If she isn't pretty without it, I just accept that the woman isn't attractive to me. No app needed
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, she's underselling how good these women are at deceiving. These chicks commit more thought and effort to these deceptions a lot of the ? they do with their lives. It's not always that easy to see through a deception that's been carefully crafted and maintained over a decade or more. These chicks that look like ? in the morning know how to make sure you don't see that until you're already invested.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought about posting this topic, but it only works if we use it on IC females. Some prominent female posters around here caked that ? on, but not gonna name names....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »

lol i dont give a ? about what women look like without makeup.

this ? is corny.

What do you mean?

Post the misses without makeup then

there is no "misses".

what im saying is, i dont give a ? what women look like without make up. on the scale of giving a ? , its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down there. i could understand if there were some polarizing ? happening in with real life women that you CHOOSE to deal with, thats different. but for the most part, who REALLY gives a ? .

some of yall goofy ? , for example, when someone says jlo looks nice, will post pictures of her without makeup as some type of big reveal. its some anti ? ? if you ask me.

or to a even more point, yall will post pictures of @BabyBugatti without makeup like that takes away from what she looks like with it.

? all that i like real edges and real skin
  • Kat
    Options
    I thought about posting this topic, but it only works if we use it on IC females. Some prominent female posters around here caked that ? on, but not gonna name names....

Don't ? up now...
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOOD! THEY HAVE LOST THEIR POWER OF ILLUSION. MORE FEMALE HUMILITY ON DATING SITES TO COME
    babelipsss wrote: »
    It's really not that hard to tell if someone is wearing heavy make-up or not.

Word, I went to bojangles the other day and it had a full female staff. 6 women, all wit heavy makeup.

Me personally, I don’t mind lipstick, lip liner, eye liner, lil foundation, but when a chick at work looking like she’s going to a movie premier, ? ain’t cute dog
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is really about snatching wigs these days.

do you blame 'em?

These chicks got straight up sorcery-levels of makeup and ? going on. Chick you lookin at on IG is a dime until she take all that ? off, then she's change for a nickel.
  • konceptjones
    edited November 2017
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

lol i dont give a ? about what women look like without makeup.

this ? is corny.

What do you mean?

Post the misses without makeup then

there is no "misses".

what im saying is, i dont give a ? what women look like without make up. on the scale of giving a ? , its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down there. i could understand if there were some polarizing ? happening in with real life women that you CHOOSE to deal with, thats different. but for the most part, who REALLY gives a ? .

some of yall goofy ? , for example, when someone says jlo looks nice, will post pictures of her without makeup as some type of big reveal. its some anti ? ? if you ask me.

or to a even more point, yall will post pictures of @BabyBugatti without makeup like that takes away from what she looks like with it.

No, her pics reveal her true self. The makeup is artificial ? . If she walked up on you without all that maybeline on the only saving grace she has is her body, and we ain't even sure about what's real there either. Without the makeup, she's a 3am ? call at best. Worst case she's that once a month "all my other hoes is busy" ? dial ? call. That's a long ways from "wife material" when she's made up. With her makeup you wanna take her out and be seen with her. You ain't worried if crew see her on your arm. Without it you tryin to sneak her in the crib and ? , hoping that nosey ass muhfucka from down the hall ain't up and lookin out the window.

How a woman looks without makeup is her true self. THAT is what you should be attracted to, not the deception. If your attraction to a woman was based on a lie then what kind of a relationship will you really have?
  • konceptjones
    Options

Who views makeup as empowering for women? Y'all really know how to overthink some ? .

Other women. And the fact that you don't is one of the reasons we love you @Kat.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

do you blame 'em?

These chicks got straight up sorcery-levels of makeup and ? going on. Chick you lookin at on IG is a dime until she take all that ? off, then she's change for a nickel.

I blame them, yes. If you don't find that Insta look appealin', just don't holla at Insta ? .

I dunno man seems to me like ? just mad hoes aren't as likely be what men want them to be as they used to

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOOD! THEY HAVE LOST THEIR POWER OF ILLUSION. MORE FEMALE HUMILITY ON DATING SITES TO COME
    I think makeup should disappear, ? is foul if you need to build a temporary face. Waking up next to one of these shape shifters is concerning.
  • Kat
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    I think makeup should disappear, ? is foul if you need to build a temporary face. Waking up next to one of these shape shifters is concerning.

Makeup has been around since ancient times and men were the originators. Its not going anywhere..deal with it.
  • konceptjones
    Options

do you blame 'em?

I blame them, yes. If you don't find that Insta look appealin', just don't holla at Insta ? .

I dunno man seems to me like ? just mad hoes aren't as likely be what men want them to be as they used to

The problem is that it goes far beyond IG. That cute cashier at Walmart is prolly a bald head mudduck when she takes all that ? off. These chicks put effort into looking "natural" with tons of makeup on. You can't trust none of this ? anymore. Social media exacerbates these broads insecurities causing them to go deeper down the makeup rabbit hole meanwhile the men are sitting here with these high ass expectations on how chicks look because they put out pics looking like ? the Clown instead of their natural selves. If more women would present themselves in their natural state with maybe lipstick and that's it, then our expectations would be brought back down to earth and these new dudes would be able to appreciate a chick as-is.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Own up to your ?