MAKE UPP REMOVER APP : WAR ON WOMEN OR NOT?

Options
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
? , wiggas and Swayettes

This app is stearing controversy. What yall think about that

MAKE UPP REMOVER APP : WAR ON WOMEN OR NOT? 19 votes

WAR ON WOMEN! IM UTTERLY APPALLED AND TRIGGERED
10%
LUClENLordZuko 2 votes
GOOD! THEY HAVE LOST THEIR POWER OF ILLUSION. MORE FEMALE HUMILITY ON DATING SITES TO COME
89%
playmaker88gum989anduinGhostdenithegawdPILL_COSBYspit_fiyaCapitalBWill MunnyTheBoyRoOlorun22Valentinez A. KaiserTHIRDSUPREMESplackavelliBazz-BSandinistaDoubleShotHelixGermz101 17 votes

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Why you so hostile?

I'm about to try this thing out.

I dont care. Women around me barely wear make up.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    App is wack..it crashes everytime you hit remove makeup.

I don't wear identity altering amounts of makeup so no ? given.

It does seem a bit petty though. Let's not act like males aren't illusionists themselves.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOOD! THEY HAVE LOST THEIR POWER OF ILLUSION. MORE FEMALE HUMILITY ON DATING SITES TO COME
    I was just about to post this. I saw all kinds of "modern day" feminist flipping out about this. This app outchea really fighting against witchcraft and all types of sorcery. It's trying to pull the devils grip from our women! My big brother and his potnas used it and the only thing changed was there skin tone. It just made them a bit lighter. The app is like 80% legit though lol. Tried it on my potna and it wasn't that off. She was like "ooooh uh uhhh this evil".

now they need an app for fake booties. Like some ? that do x rays and ? . white women are going to riot!!!! It's so weird seeing little skinny white girls with nice ? walking around quite commonly. Especially soccer moms, even asians out here caking up. Never in my life have I seen a white girl ? it in some yoga pants or swallow up a bikini. Last 6 years been weird as ? !
  • Kat
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I was just about to post this. I saw all kinds of "modern day" feminist flipping out about this. This app outchea really fighting against witchcraft and all types of sorcery. It's trying to pull the devils grip from our women! My big brother and his potnas used it and the only thing changed was there skin tone. It just made them a bit lighter. The app is like 80% legit though lol. Tried it on my potna and it wasn't that off. She was like "ooooh uh uhhh this evil".

now they need an app for fake booties. Like some ? that do x rays and ? . white women are going to riot!!!! It's so weird seeing little skinny white girls with nice ? walking around quite commonly. Especially soccer moms, even asians out here caking up. Never in my life have I seen a white girl ? it in some yoga pants or swallow up a bikini. Last 6 years been weird as ? !

mmm..nah. it's just crashing and getting negative reviews.
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    ? , wiggas and Swayettes

This app is stearing controversy. What yall think about that

js137hew6rqr.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was gonna post this last night....

chicks not gonna like this.

they have filters and tons of ? on. and want a ? to be real with them.

now all we need is a weave app....
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "is this somehow linked to the okcupid study that shows women found 80% of men below average when gauging thier attractiveness "

The math on this is trump like
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »
    "is this somehow linked to the okcupid study that shows women found 80% of men below average when gauging thier attractiveness "

The math on this is trump like

are you fukking serious?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol i dont give a ? about what women look like without makeup.

this ? is corny.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think people have a right to know what you look like without makeup.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So a man doesn't like it when their woman gets all prettied up for them?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    So a man doesn't like it when their woman gets all prettied up for them?

looking nice and looking completely different aint the same.

sometimes chicks are a total different person walking the street than whos walking in the crib
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really and truly I don't understand men these days at all. This is a win? ? need to man up.

So what if hoes wear make up man pick one who doesn't if it bothers you.

My nig the other day messaged one of my groups mad AF talkin' about "for International Women's Day they're sellin' coffee to hoes 25% off, if that was men there'd be outrage" and it's just like seriously. That bothers you?

I don't get it man. Everything is men versus feminism. Most women I kno' wouldn't even call themselves feminists anyway.

Men are the new ? bro. Nothing new here.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's really not that hard to tell if someone is wearing heavy make-up or not.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

this ? is corny.

What do you mean?

Post the misses without makeup then
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

this ? is corny.

What do you mean?

Post the misses without makeup then

there is no "misses".

what im saying is, i dont give a ? what women look like without make up. on the scale of giving a ? , its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down there. i could understand if there were some polarizing ? happening in with real life women that you CHOOSE to deal with, thats different. but for the most part, who REALLY gives a ? .

some of yall goofy ? , for example, when someone says jlo looks nice, will post pictures of her without makeup as some type of big reveal. its some anti ? ? if you ask me.

or to a even more point, yall will post pictures of @BabyBugatti without makeup like that takes away from what she looks like with it.

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Females use make up to augment their sexual market place value.

By artificially raising their value with implants and make up it allows them to feel that they can demand or seek access to men of a higher financial and social caliber.
    It also evens the playing field for women among each other. If a woman can cover her flaws and raise her allure then she can compete with a woman who doesnt have these issues.

Basically a woman who wears a waist trainer vs a woman who diets correctly and works out.
  • Kat
    Options
    If men took just a small amount of time to observe a woman, these "illusions" are not hard to see through.

Problem is dudes move too fast for their own good, which is how they end up ? a minor or a ? .

Pay attention and think with your big head.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    If men took just a small amount of time to observe a woman, these "illusions" are not hard to see through.

Problem is dudes move too fast for their own good, which is how they end up ? a minor or a ? .

Pay attention and think with your big head.

A woman blames a man for a woman's decision to deceive.

I used the same reason when i finesse ?

"Well if Joe was up on game i wouldn't been able to get down on him"

I mean i knew what i did was bogus but that's how i justified it, i called them stupid so they deserved it. Same as you doing now
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this ? is corny.

So you're cool with some women looking like Wanda from In Living Color? Ok say no more fam LOL

On the real, this is crazy. First sex robots,and now this. The way things are going, the rest of the world is going to be like Japan.