Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Good interview

Cam ego hurt but he gave his side of the story. Was dope hearing the backstory to a lot of things. Cam'ron doesn't even have a sister he said LOLOLOLOL.

I mean Faith said she never slept with Tupac and he still said it in the song.

Dog, not only did Ray-J say he saw Faith in his lap, there was a guitar player who was never famous even stated he saw Faith sitting in his lap.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Slightly off topic,

but didnt Mad Skillz claim he ghost wrote some ? for Mase on his song "Ghost Writer". The recorded version the names are edited out, but I heard he says the names when he performs the song live in concert and I've heard Mase was one of the names mentioned.....Anybody got info on this?

....No diss to Mase because Mase was ill on the mixtape level b4 he even dropped an album and went commercial, so i doubt anyone could of wrote something for him back then at that stage of his career.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    sion in my city i can meet up with him .
    Like Water wrote: »
    Bone thugs >>>> outkast, wu tang and mobb deep

I'm a Clevelander and this is still unequivocally false. False as ? . False. False. False. Wtf, man?!
    RickyRich wrote: »
    sion in my city i can meet up with him .

this
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? said who ever get juju gona have a great woman he a real ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good interview

Cam ego hurt but he gave his side of the story. Was dope hearing the backstory to a lot of things. Cam'ron doesn't even have a sister he said LOLOLOLOL.

I mean Faith said she never slept with Tupac and he still said it in the song.

Dog, not only did Ray-J say he saw Faith in his lap, there was a guitar player who was never famous even stated he saw Faith sitting in his lap.

Dru down was there wen she came to the hotel and opened the door for her . So pac smash .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If this been posted already then pardon me... but Daylyt is a fool for this, super fast with it too.

https://youtu.be/QZr2DRNSyME

Freaky! [Freeky!] She was bad though/
    Me and Mase had her in the bando
    Cuz ? , you was on the rug ? /
    ? her on her period, so now you my blood cousin.

LMAO
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mase was the more popular artist of the two until it's dark n Hell it's hot dropped, which I believe was in May. After that, DMX basically became the biggest rapper not named jay-z for the next 2 years. X and 50 took over the game like no other when they dropped, neither could sustain it though. It was impossible really. Them dudes was really the underdogs/ people's champs. Especially X. Dude been putting out trash music for over 10 years n people still rooting for him to win
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the mase song when he say u can come all u want all u want gilly was singing it?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I remember the bad boy wave, ? at school went to meet Puff and ? passed out man cuz Puff signed they album cover man.... I remember when Puff was all on the Godzilla soundtrack and music videos. Ma$e was cool but bad boy and Wu-Tang clan were MASSIVE. I remember when the Wu had their own PlayStation game nuff said.....

Then DMX came out but I remember him mostly in late 98 and 99. In 99 he was EVERYWHERE, X was the new "Pac" but with a whole different style and sound. I thought X was gonna be the biggest artist ever. Jay-Z was coming up heavy too in 99. He became way more noticeable and prominent at that point.

Puff was everywhere. Cosign the Godzilla soundtrack.

Lmao the wu tang shaolin style PlayStation game was my ? . Thats how I learned the wu members names, through that game.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the mase song when he say u can come all u want all u want gilly was singing it?

With 112 and Big
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlemagne even started repeating Cam's lingo

"Face fight"

He was clearly Brown nosing. Cam said they see each other in Jersey all the time.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it worth interrupting my loop of this Talib and Jay E song to watch this ? ?

Nah finish that first lolol

Cam said he doesn't have a sister and that he's never "dissed" Mase LOL he said he was just telling stories about what happened. Said that Take Em To Church was just stories about what happened and these are childhood stories to him. Said Mase is a liar and lie about a lot of ? . Spoke on the situation with Dipset, the Rucker Park ? , business dealings, said Dame never told him to diss Mase. Cleared up having IBS and dealing liquor. Also talked about Juju he said he never slept with the girl that's beefing with Juju over ? him word to his first son. Said when 50 came at him he was in Orlando because Juju is from there and they have houses there together (I remember years ago Cam said it was because he was tending to his mother who was having health issues but whatever). Said he never snaked the dips. Charlamagne didn't miss a beat he asked him everything he did hold off of dissing him tho.

Sounds like damage control....and in the past he said his mom's had a massive stroke that s why he moved to Orlando....almost at work I'll watch when I get there....they need Mase on there

I'm trying to remember exactly how the mom thing went. He may have said he didn't have time to take care of certain business things (like clearing things for Juelz), because he was in FL taking care of his mom. So he may not have been able to get back to NY because he was taking care of his mom. But that doesn't necessarily mean that's why he originally went down there.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    I'm a Cam fan, I admit that. But I originally thought Mase, had the harder diss track. But after hearing how much may just be completely made up ? , I'm giving him less credit for it. ? his sister that he doesn't have, and has his name tatted on him, which he doesn't.

Cam also had a point that he has 20 years in the spotlight (or at least on the radar), and all Mase can say is super old ? that's been talked about (like the Rucker). While Mase is mostly MIA since way back.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a Cam fan, I admit that. But I originally thought Mase, had the harder diss track. But after hearing how much may just be completely made up ? , I'm giving him less credit for it. ? his sister that he doesn't have, and has his name tatted on him, which he doesn't.

Cam also had a point that he has 20 years in the spotlight (or at least on the radar), and all Mase can say is super old ? that's been talked about (like the Rucker). While Mase is mostly MIA since way back.

You have a point.

Although Cam has been MIA for the past 10 years

Ma$e has been MIA for the past 15 years
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bolded is what I said right away when Mase dropped this desperation hail mary attempt at relevancy but I was called "emotional" and "feelings"
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harlem Hustler.. I can't at all knock it.. But you wrong when you go in the Lords pockets.

Mase showed he does have a spine even if he a slimey ? but the more interesting thing is his approach. He understands that most of today's listeners don't care about the truth(most disses are fabrications anyway)they want shock and awe, its about timing. He mastered it from that standpoint but in hindsight its not as overwhelming as perceived initially.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    its crazy everything cam said was taken as gospel for 20 years now folk wanna dissect mase diss. whats a lie bout cam leavin jim at rucker? true life did slap him correct? cam doin ? buisness deals? cam sending huddy on ? missions ? deep down it seems like cam know or dont have that same confidence/ arrogance he can beat mase bar for bar and its telling

Cam said he "never dissed mase" (come on son, ed lover voice) , denies ? juelz over, when Jim Jones confirmed they were ? juelz over in an interview where juelz was present and jim said he felt bad bc he knew juelz was getting robbed. Tru Life did smack up cam on CAMera, but cam wanna focus on blink smacking mase. He is a master deflector, fans need to understand that cam is one of the most media polished rappers and can do the interview thing very well, he seems to come a long way from that Anderson Cooper debacle.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

u doin what the djs doin deflecting and lookin for ways to give cam a w. he got to hold this L homie mase got him its ok to admit it without pleas

Where did I give Cam a W? I'm just saying the diss isn't as strong as I originally gave credit for.
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    Options
    its crazy everything cam said was taken as gospel for 20 years now folk wanna dissect mase diss. whats a lie bout cam leavin jim at rucker? true life did slap him correct? cam doin ? buisness deals? cam sending huddy on ? missions ? deep down it seems like cam know or dont have that same confidence/ arrogance he can beat mase bar for bar and its telling

Bruh..

Rucker- talked about to death and 10+ years ago
    Tru Life- talked about to death and 10+ years ago
    Huddy- dude got in a car accident, what's to diss? And 7 years ago

And it's not a dissection to say Cam doesn't have a sister. That's too big/blatant of a lie to give a pass on. Not like it's just an unconfirmed rumor.

Next beef 50 gets in lemme know how dope it is when he gets put on blast for getting shot 9 times. Or how strong the line is about him getting outshined on his "We are the Champions" verse when he was on Roc a Fella
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam saying he never did Juelz ? . Then saying it was 50/50. 50% Def Jam, 50% them. Turned to 25% Cam, 25% Jeulz. I know the music industry plays artists but 25%?