Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    So all of a sudden mase was speaking lies in the diss, then when we provide facts that it was true, then you say it’s old so it don’t matter.

That’s equivalent to Smokey saying “stop bringing up old ? ” in Friday. Y’all wack for that.

Cam ? is sister? Cam has a tattoo of mase?
    What facts are you talking about

Everyone knows the name ? is Harlem world. Mase is Harlem world.

When he said “my name is on the ribbon of the bird.” Talking about Harlem world.

Cam has Harlem world tatted on him as well.

And with the whole sister ? , mase was talking about Charlie Baltimore. They was calling each other brother and sister. He was saying cam has been a thirsty ? since 10 and he ? a chick he called his sister. I’m from Harlem so I can read between the lines. But yea

****EDIT

and the facts were the where was all that Rico ? when u left Jim and Rucker Park.

Cam obviously lied when he said it was a one on one fight

So were giving Mase credit for dissing Cam by saying he ? Charlie Baltimore? And by his name he meant Harlem World?

This is the only diss I can think of that becomes way worse as you start to understand the meaning of the lyrics...

Nah you just making up excuses. No offense, but are you from the south? A lot of south ? can’t comprehend certain ? and needs things to be broken down for them. Not saying they aren’t smart. But they don’t want to use their brain when it comes to music. Just being real
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So all of a sudden mase was speaking lies in the diss, then when we provide facts that it was true, then you say it’s old so it don’t matter.

That’s equivalent to Smokey saying “stop bringing up old ? ” in Friday. Y’all wack for that.

When he said “my name is on the ribbon of the bird.” Talking about Harlem world.

And with the whole sister ? , mase was talking about Charlie Baltimore. They was calling each other brother and sister. He was saying cam has been a thirsty ? since 10 and he ? a chick he called his sister. I’m from Harlem so I can read between the lines. But yea

****EDIT

and the facts were the where was all that Rico ? when u left Jim and Rucker Park.

So were giving Mase credit for dissing Cam by saying he ? Charlie Baltimore? And by his name he meant Harlem World?

This is the only diss I can think of that becomes way worse as you start to understand the meaning of the lyrics...

Nah you just making up excuses. No offense, but are you from the south? A lot of south ? can’t comprehend certain ? and needs things to be broken down for them. Not saying they aren’t smart. But they don’t want to use their brain when it comes to music. Just being real

Haha YUP. But this ? is weak. How's saying he ? Charlie Baltimore and has a tat that says Harlem World hard bars?

That's like Cam coming out saying "naw, I didn't ? his SISTER sister. I just meant I ? a girl he was real cool with back in the day." That ? would be weak too
  • gemini86
    Options

****EDIT

Haha YUP. But this ? is weak. How's saying he ? Charlie Baltimore and has a tat that says Harlem World hard bars?

That's like Cam coming out saying "naw, I didn't ? his SISTER sister. I just meant I ? a girl he was real cool with back in the day." That ? would be weak too

Yea u just think different. If u don’t think it was a hard diss then that’s on you. That ? was fire
  • bow to royalty
    Options

****EDIT

Yea u just think different. If u don’t think it was a hard diss then that’s on you. That ? was fire

Ya, just a difference of opinion I guess. This beef was supposed to be interesting because they knew each other so well. After over a decade of silence from Mase, we got old news that's already been talked about to death, and misleading lines (that ended up being disappointing), that weren't really saying anything.

That's like a 50 Yayo beef, and Yayo says 50 got shot 9 times. Or a Bleek Jay beef, and Bleek says Jay cried on the radio after Ether.

Not saying the diss was trash. Just not what out was originally hyped to be. IMO
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    @gemini86 what was Mase talking about on the Huddy lines?
  • gemini86
    Options

That seems to be internal ? that the public don’t know about
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    Options

Nah. Mase said Cam was blaming him for stuff he didn't do have anything to do with. And that'd be like him blaming Cam four Hud's death, which Cam didn't have anything to do with.

Don’t blame for the past and I won’t blame you for the crash
    Sent my ? Huddy on a ? mission and he crashed

So again...you learn the meaning of the line and it's not tough anymore. It just keeps happening.

I guess we're both from the South now...
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

****EDIT

don't be ignorant and use the word real.
  • gemini86
    Options

Nah. Mase said Cam was blaming him for stuff he didn't do have anything to do with. And that'd be like him blaming Cam four Hud's death, which Cam didn't have anything to do with.

So again...you learn the meaning of the line and it's not tough anymore. It just keeps happening.

Nah ? ... notice the way I type. I said it seems like. I didn’t take information and acted like I knew what was going on. If I don’t know, I ask. If I don’t speak on it, then I don’t care because it’s just not for me my ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Cam play that Jim aint from Harlem card too
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mase barbecued Cam.... you purple city bird brain!
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mase went Harder and I do not like homie on any level I listen to Cam have most of his discography and absolutely no Mase in my Collection up until this track because it just went hard. It is getting weakened by exposure of the ? in it but still it ? on Cams Reply. Mase was bullied for too many years and came out swinging and You can tell Cam was not prepared for what he thought was a soft target to fight back so savagely...
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Nah ? ... notice the way I type. I said it seems like. I didn’t take information and acted like I knew what was going on. If I don’t know, I ask. If I don’t speak on it, then I don’t care because it’s just not for me my ?

What you thought it seemed like was wrong. That's my point. We expected Mase to come with internal ? that the public didn't know about. He's known Cam for 20+ years. And with that line you thought he did. Then we find out the meaning of the line, and again, it's disappointing.

I'm not saying Cam won. I'm just saying the Oracle is way weaker than it originally seemed.

Recap of some of the most memorable parts of the track:
    1. Cam ? his own sister
    - Truth. Cam doesn't have a sister. Mase apparently didn't mean sister when he said sister
    2. Cam has Mase's name tattooed on his body
    - Truth. Mase apparently didn't mean his actual name. He just means Harlem World
    3. Cam was in some way responsible for Hud dying.
    -Truth. Apparently Mase was saying Cam WASN'T at all responsible for his death.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    If y'all don't think these lines being exposed as lies, or just real weak after they're explained, weakens the track then I dunno what to tell you. It's either hating or Stanning. But ? ...to each his own
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man yall biased as hell
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mase ? was def'ly more etherous but...

...this isnt gonna affect cam at all.

Dont think anybody loses any sleep on this one.

If it turns into something long, drawn out maybe that will change.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Mase ? was def'ly more etherous but...

...this isnt gonna affect cam at all.

Dont think anybody loses any sleep on this one.

If it turns into something long, drawn out maybe that will change.

It won't affect cam but cam had to leave his tour and everything he was doing to run to the breakfast club to do damage control
    Dame dash had to do another damage control interview with his barber on behalf of camron
    And you still think he's not affected? Once your consumers and customers start to look at you differently you will be affected.
    That is why they are running to every mic they see to tell people MASE lied meanwhile cam has been A habitual liar
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If y'all don't think these lines being exposed as lies, or just real weak after they're explained, weakens the track then I dunno what to tell you. It's either hating or Stanning. But ? ...to each his own

And Jay wasn't 36 taking karate and Prodigy wasn't a ballerina. Has there ever been a diss with straight facts?
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    Options

yall the same ? that say Ross won against 50 when all he told was lies in his diss songs. 50 told the truth. FOH. you want it one way. but its the other way. i get it. cam is likeable. hes funny. he took the L.

That beef was wack haha. 50 did that stupid Pinky-inspired character...I forget his name. And I can't even remember any of Ross ? . I did think that was the first beef 50 lost by 50 standards (he use to always refer to his success in rap vs his opponents and say he won. But at that time Ross was more successful) though. But you're not getting it...again. The biggest thing 50 said was Ross was a CO. and he showed a picture after. Because he knows a line being true makes a difference.

who do you think won 50 Ross?
  • bow to royalty
    Options

And Jay wasn't 36 taking karate and Prodigy wasn't a ballerina. Has there ever been a diss with straight facts?

Prodigy did ballet, so I'm not sure what you mean by that one. You saying Jay didn't do karate, or that the age was wrong?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

****EDIT

Wasn’t no one on one fight,
    Jimmy got jumped and Killa hauled ass !!
    https://youtu.be/M3RzJXF-T9A
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yall the same ? that say Ross won against 50 when all he told was lies in his diss songs. 50 told the truth. FOH. you want it one way. but its the other way. i get it. cam is likeable. hes funny. he took the L.

That beef was wack haha. 50 did that stupid Pinky-inspired character...I forget his name. And I can't even remember any of Ross ? . I did think that was the first beef 50 lost by 50 standards (he use to always refer to his success in rap vs his opponents and say he won. But at that time Ross was more successful) though. But you're not getting it...again. The biggest thing 50 said was Ross was a CO. and he showed a picture after. Because he knows a line being true makes a difference.

I can't say who won but I know 50 lost 5mil
    Because of that beef and that's a huge L
    So it's safe to say 50 lost plus Ross career kind of took off the same time with the Big meech song while FIFs career went downhill
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

I can't say who won but I know 50 lost 5mil
    Because of that beef and that's a huge L
    So it's safe to say 50 lost plus Ross career kind of took off the same time with the Big meech song while FIFs career went downhill

he made that five mil back
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd say 50 lost the battle.

I don't know the details of 50's net worth, but he had to file for bankruptcy after losing the court case to Ross's baby mama. I'd consider that an L.

Truth be told, I don't even remember either diss record, but it ended with 50 filing for bankruptcy.