Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    If y'all don't think these lines being exposed as lies, or just real weak after they're explained, weakens the track then I dunno what to tell you. It's either hating or Stanning. But ? ...to each his own

yall the same ? that say Ross won against 50 when all he told was lies in his diss songs. 50 told the truth. FOH. you want it one way. but its the other way. i get it. cam is likeable. hes funny. he took the L.

That beef was wack haha. 50 did that stupid Pinky-inspired character...I forget his name. And I can't even remember any of Ross ? . I did think that was the first beef 50 lost by 50 standards (he use to always refer to his success in rap vs his opponents and say he won. But at that time Ross was more successful) though. But you're not getting it...again. The biggest thing 50 said was Ross was a CO. and he showed a picture after. Because he knows a line being true makes a difference.

who do you think won 50 Ross?

I can't say who won but I know 50 lost 5mil
    Because of that beef and that's a huge L
    So it's safe to say 50 lost plus Ross career kind of took off the same time with the Big meech song while FIFs career went downhill

thats the ? im talking about lol. that court case ? happened this year or last. ? was saying 50 lost the battle way before then. was that in 2011 or 2012? 50 had the better diss songs and put hands on Ross's artist. south ? just like whos popular. just proves my point. and even now. Ross career is basically over.

i remember we had threads on here where people were asking. "whos career would u rather have? 50 or Ross"

now who stood the test of time.

but anyway. Mase won
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Mase ? was def'ly more etherous but...

...this isnt gonna affect cam at all.

Dont think anybody loses any sleep on this one.

If it turns into something long, drawn out maybe that will change.

It won't affect cam but cam had to leave his tour and everything he was doing to run to the breakfast club to do damage control
    Dame dash had to do another damage control interview with his barber on behalf of camron
    And you still think he's not affected? Once your consumers and customers start to look at you differently you will be affected.
    That is why they are running to every mic they see to tell people MASE lied meanwhile cam has been A habitual liar

Lol u make it seem like he was jumpin thru hoops yea all he did was sit down n do an interview. Thats all it took was a response to the diss and an interview?

When he did the interview he was in a full week gap between shows so its not like he was scrambling to squeeze time to do it.

N however u look at it its still not gonna affect him.

If there are no more disses or responses from mase nothin changes at this point. Ppl will forget and the dipset reunion will eclipse mase.

And thats whether ppl know cam is a habitual liar or not
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That dude sounds exactly like Cam
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If y'all don't think these lines being exposed as lies, or just real weak after they're explained, weakens the track then I dunno what to tell you. It's either hating or Stanning. But ? ...to each his own

yall the same ? that say Ross won against 50 when all he told was lies in his diss songs. 50 told the truth. FOH. you want it one way. but its the other way. i get it. cam is likeable. hes funny. he took the L.

That beef was wack haha. 50 did that stupid Pinky-inspired character...I forget his name. And I can't even remember any of Ross ? . I did think that was the first beef 50 lost by 50 standards (he use to always refer to his success in rap vs his opponents and say he won. But at that time Ross was more successful) though. But you're not getting it...again. The biggest thing 50 said was Ross was a CO. and he showed a picture after. Because he knows a line being true makes a difference.

So it's safe to say 50 lost plus Ross career kind of took off the same time with the Big meech song while FIFs career went downhill

thats the ? im talking about lol. that court case ? happened this year or last. ? was saying 50 lost the battle way before then. was that in 2011 or 2012? 50 had the better diss songs and put hands on Ross's artist. south ? just like whos popular. just proves my point. and even now. Ross career is basically over.

i remember we had threads on here where people were asking. "whos career would u rather have? 50 or Ross"

but anyway. Mase won

Ross is still a popular artist
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every thread eventually turns into a Nas vs Jigga thread smh

Yall Nastafarians need to let it go...Hov won

History revisionist sighting
  • gemini86
    Options

but anyway. Mase won

says who? his music comes and goes. hes not doing anything to have the publics interest at this point. funny how Ross fans used to always play the relevancy card. and now look. 50 is more relevant than him in music and celebrity stature. but since it goes against south ? narrative then the argument is gonna change
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but anyway. Mase won

says who? his music comes and goes. hes not doing anything to have the publics interest at this point. funny how Ross fans used to always play the relevancy card. and now look. 50 is more relevant than him in music and celebrity stature. but since it goes against south ? narrative then the argument is gonna change

I don't know about 50 been more relevant than Ross musically.
    In recent times I haven't seen any body with any type of interest in 50s music
    I will pay to hear a Ross 16 before 50s
    Fif can rhyme I just think he's personality is affecting people's perception of his music
  • gemini86
    Options

but anyway. Mase won

I don't know about 50 been more relevant than Ross musically.
    In recent times I haven't seen any body with any type of interest in 50s music
    I will pay to hear a Ross 16 before 50s
    Fif can rhyme I just think he's personality is affecting people's perception of his music

so im the man wasnt bubbling on the charts and went platinum. 50s song was jerimih isnt getting momentum? ok well i like what i like. Ross aint for me.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but anyway. Mase won

Haha man you ok? 50 dropped Abums in 07, 09, and '14 and nobody was listening to the 2014 project. And you're gonna say Ross's popularity comes and goes? Haha. 50 isn't more relevant musically than Ross.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rather you than me was dope as ? .
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And Jay wasn't 36 taking karate and Prodigy wasn't a ballerina. Has there ever been a diss with straight facts?

This was my point earlier. Now ? want diss records to be 100% accurate or they not effective. News flash, all rappers lie, embellish and do some form of exxagerrating on diss tracks.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

And Jay wasn't 36 taking karate and Prodigy wasn't a ballerina. Has there ever been a diss with straight facts?

This was my point earlier. Now ? want diss records to be 100% accurate or they not effective. News flash, all rappers lie, embellish and do some form of exxagerrating on diss tracks.

Haha ok. You got it. The most outlandish lies win the battle.
  • Mr 202
    Options

Actually there's some truth in both disses..nas only exaggerated the age. Jay pulled a photo of P dressed like a ballerina. P acknowledged it.. he said his grandma had a dance school or something like that and he used to go there and try to dance like MJ
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haha ok. You got it. The most outlandish lies win the battle.

Why is this even being discussed? Cam been lying about ? for 20 years, outlandishly mind you. ? just got thru lying as C tha ? mentally gave him head. I ? with Killa, but yall not gonna tell me this ? (along with Dame) ain't one of the most gossipping, back-biting muthafuckas in the game. That type of ? is wholly untrustworthy.

? ! Yall ? got me agreeing with Akademiks @gemini86 in here.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prodigy as a "ballerina"....

myjzoqvn9bp482frvf7q.jpg

SMH. Y'all need glasses...
  • Mr 202
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

myjzoqvn9bp482frvf7q.jpg

That's an 8 y o dressed as Michael Jackson...in the ? 80s....explain the etherous part to me

Point was "this is who you really are, then you dropped shook ones and changed your demeanor
    We still don't believe you are a gangster
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen with my own two eyes Cam leave his homie in a ? up situation. That should be the end of all discussion and debate. Horrible.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

myjzoqvn9bp482frvf7q.jpg

That's an 8 y o dressed as Michael Jackson...in the ? 80s....explain the etherous part to me

Point was "this is who you really are, then you dropped shook ones and changed your demeanor

So u ve been the same ? ur whole life? Lmao
    The same ? u did at age 8, u did at age 20....wow...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    who wouldve ever thought a Ma$e diss record would make noise in 2017 and have a thread with 40 pages
  • Mr 202
    Options

myjzoqvn9bp482frvf7q.jpg

So u ve been the same ? ur whole life? Lmao
    The same ? u did at age 8, u did at age 20....wow...

You are missing Jays point, of course nobody remains the same, every body grows and growth brings change but he said"switched your demeanor" change from who you are to something totally different,ballerina to killer
    Perfect example is MASE. From when he dropped his first album to now is he the same person? No he grew older and became more matured
    But when he switched his demeanor and became a pastor did we believe him?
    Meanwhile He still murdered Cam Thanksgiving weekend 2017

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but anyway. Mase won

mafia music won that beef. 50 aint put out no good music and banks had to diss.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

myjzoqvn9bp482frvf7q.jpg

Prodigy said he did ballet when he was young. ? the picture, haha
  • gemini86
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

but anyway. Mase won

mafia music won that beef. 50 aint put out no good music and banks had to diss.

man go ahead and try me and tia told me was light years ahead of mafia music. Fraudulent fat boy lies. Ross said he was gonna take 50s baby moms shopping on so mafioso type ? . and 50 actually went out and did it. had his kids and all. if thats not savage then i dont know what is.

but look we can agree to disagree. 50 did his thing.