Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK so diss bars need to be 100% accurate now. Every diss song is wack by that standard

Naa, not that. But it can't be clear undeniable ? presented like a fact.

If Drake disses Kendrick and has a nice bar about the time he beat Kendrick's ass when they grew up together in Compton...What would your reaction be knowing Drake is from Canada?

thats a terrible analogy to terrible point.
    OK so diss bars need to be 100% accurate now. Every diss song is wack by that standard

If Drake disses Kendrick and has a nice bar about the time he beat Kendrick's ass when they grew up together in Compton...What would your reaction be knowing Drake is from Canada?

? that's ? isn't even believable in the the slightest. Don't joke around like that lol

It's not an analogy. I'm asking what the bar is. "Cam ? his own sister", and it turns out he doesn't even have a sister. And y'all say ? doesn't have to be factual, so the line gets a pass. But Drake saying he ? up Kendrick when they grew up together. That's less acceptable why?

If Drake said he ? Kendrick's sister in 2014, and he didn't have one...you'd give the line a pass? (I know he has a sister forreal)

You sound like a devout groupie......

Did Cam leave his best friend on stuck or not?

Left him to DIE!

? Cam!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

lmaooooooooooo yoooo this takes me way back. Props for remembering this
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Prodigy as a "ballerina"....

myjzoqvn9bp482frvf7q.jpg

SMH. Y'all need glasses...

That's an 8 y o dressed as Michael Jackson...in the ? 80s....explain the etherous part to me

Lmaooo dawg jay z stans swear that ? was the worst ? ever
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Prodigy as a "ballerina"....

myjzoqvn9bp482frvf7q.jpg

SMH. Y'all need glasses...

That's an 8 y o dressed as Michael Jackson...in the ? 80s....explain the etherous part to me

Lmaooo dawg jay z stans swear that ? was the worst ? ever

The Fact is that Jay Z took Back 2 Back Losses in the same year back in 2001 .. "Em Murda You on your own ? -Nas " Ether"

https://youtu.be/0ePQKD9iBfU

0e3l57asig3g.gif
    9pl97jnq04tw.gif
    ljbf260jq5br.gif
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that's ? isn't even believable in the the slightest. Don't joke around like that lol

It's not an analogy. I'm asking what the bar is. "Cam ? his own sister", and it turns out he doesn't even have a sister. And y'all say ? doesn't have to be factual, so the line gets a pass. But Drake saying he ? up Kendrick when they grew up together. That's less acceptable why?

If Drake said he ? Kendrick's sister in 2014, and he didn't have one...you'd give the line a pass? (I know he has a sister forreal)

We have to hear MASEs side of the story. Yes cam said he doesn't have a sister but he for sure has female cousins and relatives..nobody knows who MASE was talking about.. MASE can't just say that line out of no where
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    yall really want dat Cam L to go away lol

Nah, Cam's diss wasn't strong enough either when the time came for it. I still probably give Cam the L. I'm just saying the Oracle has gotten much weaker than when I first heard it.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

We have to hear MASEs side of the story. Yes cam said he doesn't have a sister but he for sure has female cousins and relatives..nobody knows who MASE was talking about.. MASE can't just say that line out of no where

I agree with that. But your last sentence is my point. If he did pull it out of nowhere, then that's a weak line. That's alllll I'm saying, haha. These dudes are saying the line hits just as hard either way. That's what's wild to me.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

You sound like a devout groupie......

Did Cam leave his best friend on stuck or not?

Left him to DIE!

? Cam!

How you so mad about that? Jim Jones your daddy or something? That ? was over 10 years ago, and has already been talked about a lot. I'm not defending the act. I'm just saying it's old news everyone already knew.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's this tape of Cam running that people claim to have seen
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's this tape of Cam running that people claim to have seen

It's in this thread. You can see that ? clear as day.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, only when it's directed at Cam.

Then the Cam'Ronlettes need it to be 100% accurate.
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    Options

I need y'all saying lines don't need to be true to answer the bolded. I need to know if you'd still call them hard lines, or would they be weak since they're super made up?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    ? are reaching at levels I’ve never witnessed before.

No one can confirm that Mase was lying about anything.

We can Confirm with absolute certainty that Cam lies about Jim having a one on one.

Jim even told the story in detail and he got out of that jam by himself because Cam is a hoe.

In the Chi a ? would not be able to show face after that.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

We can Confirm with absolute certainty that Cam lies about Jim having a one on one.

Jim even told the story in detail and he got out of that jam by himself because Cam is a hoe.

What reach? Haha, I said it was old news, not a lie. Cam's about to be 42, and you're still saying he shouldn't be able to show face because of a fight when he was like 30. Unless you're Jim, it's lame to still be that mad about that. I get having an opinion on him doing it, but you're way to passionate about that at this point. You weren't involved, you're not friends with Jim...why you still so mad?
  • bow to royalty
    Options

What reach? Haha, I said it was old news, not a lie. Cam's about to be 42, and you're still saying he shouldn't be able to show face because of a fight when he was like 30. Unless you're Jim, it's lame to still be that mad about that. I get having an opinion on him doing it, but you're way to passionate about that at this point. You weren't involved, you're not friends with Jim...why you still so mad?

I can tell what kind of ? you are by this response alone.

You never live down snitching
    You never live down abandoning your guys when it’s war time.

Cams been bringing up OLD ? for years and obviously you have no issue with that.

Stop with the ? riding.

Haha easy super thug. Let me explain this again. I'm not saying Mase lost. I'm saying the track isn't what it was hyped to be at first. If everyone didn't already know about the Rucker, it'd be a hard line. But it's old news that everyone already knew about.

Your post makes you sound like you'll be the 50 year old still trying to dress young at cookouts, and wanting to fight dudes because of what part of town they're from and because they ? your girl in high school. Just breathe super thug.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao how Jay and Nas get brought up?
  • bow to royalty
    Options

@CashmoneyDux Haha I brought them up (not in a winner/loser way). But about telling a huge lie in lines like it's facts. So I said if Nas, never knew Carmen, and they didn't have a baby together...would Hov's line get all that love. Saying he ? a girl thad didn't exist, and left condoms on a baby seat when there's no baby. And if Hov didn't have a song with Eminem, would Nas's line about Em outshining him on his own song, be as good of a line.

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Cams been bringing up OLD ? for years and obviously you have no issue with that.

Stop with the ? riding.

Haha easy super thug. Let me explain this again. I'm not saying Mase lost. I'm saying the track isn't what it was hyped to be at first. If everyone didn't already know about the Rucker, it'd be a hard line. But it's old news that everyone already knew about.

Your post makes you sound like you'll be the 50 year old still trying to dress young at cookouts, and wanting to fight dudes because of what part of town they're from and because they ? your girl in high school. Just breathe super thug.

Nah bro. You’ve got it all wrong. I’m just telling it like it is. This has nothing to do with Super thuggery, but everything to do with being a man. You never leave your brother behind in battle. To this day I never had respect for Cam after I saw that. Dude is a fraud.
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    Options

Stop with the ? riding.

Nah bro. You’ve got it all wrong. I’m just telling it like it is. This has nothing to do with Super thuggery, but everything to do with being a man. You never leave your brother behind in battle. To this day I never had respect for Cam after I saw that. Dude is a fraud.

Fair enough, but you talk about him like you're personally beefing with dude. If Jim isn't mad, how mad can anyone be at this point? Especially if you don't know Jim.

Again, I'm not defending what he did. It's just old and doesn't effect me or anyone I know. So at this point, I'm like "Ya, that happened" *shrug*. If it was Summer '17, or you're friends with Jim...Ya go in on him.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

I'm not sure but if 2Pac and Eric B started Death Row East and signed Greg Nice and Melle Mel they would have took over the whole East Coast.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It never fails
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

I'm not sure but if 2Pac and Eric B started Death Row East and signed Greg Nice and Melle Mel they would have took over the whole East Coast.

They wasn't gonna take over ? .

Wasn't nobody really checking for Greg Nice and Melle Mel in 96/97