Options
    Bow to Royalty fightin' hard

? typing wearing all pink

I do have a pink sweater on today...
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @bow to royalty I understand what you saying ? just want to act dumb.

When I heard I was like wtf did he really ? his sister but come to find out he didn't have one.

Saying someone ? they sister isn't the same as I'm going to shoot you or some ? . Nobody, believes a rapper is going to do that in 2017 b
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    @bow to royalty I understand what you saying ? just want to act dumb.

When I heard I was like wtf did he really ? his sister but come to find out he didn't have one.

Saying someone ? they sister isn't the same as I'm going to shoot you or some ? . Nobody, believes a rapper is going to do that in 2017 b

Haha, thank you! They're acting like I'm saying wild ? . I'll check back when another diss comes out, to make sure these ? stay consistent with their logic.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    so going back to the mase and jim jones argument on hot 97. was jim snitching? Mase didnt even want to talk about the baby maine and pop lotti situation. put mase in an awkward position
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s509nAULeAc

at 4:08

quotes for days

"Is that you Betha?"
    "goonie goon goon"
    "? Forgive Jimmy"
    "I do-do tough things"
    "I talk tough and I do do tough things"
    "You're a reverend on the radio tellin lies"
    "I WILL DO IT TO YOU DUKE!!!!!!"
    "I'll put u in the coofie category"
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Lmao how Jay and Nas get brought up?

I'm not sure but if 2Pac and Eric B started Death Row East and signed Greg Nice and Melle Mel they would have took over the whole East Coast.

They wasn't gonna take over ? .

Wasn't nobody really checking for Greg Nice and Melle Mel in 96/97

Who tf is Greg Nice

SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkl_Vq1SWKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61j3CxQLszU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V8gXmORTCQ

The Classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-cBoTumsNM
    RickyRich wrote: »

I'm not sure but if 2Pac and Eric B started Death Row East and signed Greg Nice and Melle Mel they would have took over the whole East Coast.

Who tf is Greg Nice

really ? greg nice & smooth b

? i was like -8 when these ? came out, yall better hope yalls walkman dont skip listening to this old ?

wat year u born ? cuz im in 20s and still know who these guys are
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who tf is Greg Nice

gotta be young
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? Cam been in beef with 50, Nas and Jay and his L was to Mase?

he murdered nas & jay ?
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he murdered nas & jay ?

Nope.Didn't take a loss though.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/CvgaohxZDgY

This is when i became a certified Camron fan. Too bad the whole thing isnt available
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For me beefing with jay nas and 50 was a bad business move for him. This was right after he had his biggest album with come home with me, he had the people's attention, the potential to be a bigger artist was there as far as sales but when you beef with those 3 guys, they owned the NY market at the time,they all have cult following.their core fans that would have also bought cams records didn't because they weren't happy with cam dissing their fav rapper and I believe that affected him.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South ? love cam because his lyrics are easy to understand. That ? booney ratatouille ? be having them jamming. They don’t like using their brain.

Look at TI. That ? used to rap country as hell and was on the top of the game. Then he starting using what they feel as big words so he fell off to them.

They would argue all day that nas, 50 and jay is wack but then turn around and say Gucci and future are legends. It’s true man

Go back to previous threads and look at how south ? judge rap beefs.

“So and so is more popular so they won.”

I know we have some smart southern brothers on here that think differently but they are a minority.

Bruh I was bouta say...
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South ? love cam because his lyrics are easy to understand. That ? booney ratatouille ? be having them jamming. They don’t like using their brain.

Look at TI. That ? used to rap country as hell and was on the top of the game. Then he starting using what they feel as big words so he fell off to them.

They would argue all day that nas, 50 and jay is wack but then turn around and say Gucci and future are legends. It’s true man

I know we have some smart southern brothers on here that think differently but they are a minority.

Bruh I was bouta say...

We need to stop that way of thinking though. New York is changing too. I just seen some Spanish blood ? with pink hair and colorful teeth on worldstar
  • gemini86
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Look at Charlemagne going hard at mase. Just hating saying G Dep and Black Rob is better than mase Lyrically

https://youtu.be/uUxNjBoHxBw

Fab and jada shut that down l. 5:10 mark
  • bow to royalty
    Options

How you gonna use a NY rapper as your example for southerners liking dumb rap? Y'all made the ? . You think VA is who put Cam on? You're telling me NY didn't support the Dipset movement back when Diplomatic Immunity was out? And at what point did the South stop ? with TI, and the north started?
  • gemini86
    Options

How you gonna use a NY rapper as your example for southerners liking dumb rap? Y'all made the ? . You think VA is who put Cam on? You're telling me NY didn't support the Dipset movement back when Diplomatic Immunity was out? And at what point did the South stop ? with TI, and the north started?

NY ? with Dipset but they were never on top of the game. Dipset was ? with No Limit and Cash money. im from Harlem, Dipsets peak was over shadowed by G-unit
  • freethewave
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

For me beefing with jay nas and 50 was a bad business move for him. This was right after he had his biggest album with come home with me, he had the people's attention, the potential to be a bigger artist was there as far as sales but when you beef with those 3 guys, they owned the NY market at the time,they all have cult following.their core fans that would have also bought cams records didn't because they weren't happy with cam dissing their fav rapper and I believe that affected him.

I gotta disagree. I don't think nas, Jay and 50 fanbase hated on Cam. He was too funny. Nas fans would gas up that house in Virginia line but that about it. Cam had that whole cuuurtttiiis thing and that phone call to 50 was hilarious. Then he got Jay on that "open toe sandals with jeans" on that intro. None them got at Cam like Mase did though.
  • freethewave
    Options
    Is it too late for Cam to clap back at Mase. What if all Dips jumped on?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who tf is Greg Nice

Who tf is Greg Nice

SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkl_Vq1SWKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61j3CxQLszU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V8gXmORTCQ

The Classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-cBoTumsNM

While I admit Nice & Smooth had some good songs in the late 80s and early 90s does anybody think they'd go platinum on Death Row East?
  • bow to royalty
    Options

NY ? with Dipset but they were never on top of the game. Dipset was ? with No Limit and Cash money. im from Harlem, Dipsets peak was over shadowed by G-unit

Don't change the bar from "We don't ? with them" to "They weren't the biggest group out" though.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it too late for Cam to clap back at Mase. What if all Dips jumped on?

If he wants to salvage this situation yes at this point Mase has the win and I doubt Cam has an Ether in the works but I do not know maybe this was just his warm up and he does...