THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Betha playing with ? and yall condoning that

Yup. ? white Jesus.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Going to have to finish the interview later. Mase coming off way more mature than Cam, but we knew that. I am kind of annoyed he won't really speak on Cam or the diss track though. That's why he got invited up there in the first place.
    He did speak on it.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he answer the question about cam ? his sisterxd8000.gif

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

Yes he did.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Let’s all play dumb and act like Mase wasn’t talking about a biological sister.

If you can call you guys brothers.

You can call a close female your sister.

Mase don’t have to explain that ? any further. ? that’s team Cam just want something to discredit the record.

That record was etherous....and ain’t ? anyone can do to change that.....

And,.....

This interview completely changes the narrative about Mase from now on.

This ? is funny to me.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a chick that you call your sister but ain't really your sister isn't an L
  • Olorun22
    edited December 2017
    Options

Yes he did.

its a yes or no question. and he didnt say yes he ? his sister and that's not answering the question
  • Olorun22
    Options

Mase don’t have to explain that ? any further. ? that’s team Cam just want something to discredit the record.

And,.....

This ? is funny to me.

So it's his play sister lol ok

So let get this straight if you have a friend coming up and you close to her and you call her your sister growing up right.

Now lets say y'all get romantically involved and get married right

Does that mean he ? and married his sister???????????

Are people going to go around talking about ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

see u moving the goal post. i have no issue holding mase accountable for playing/pimpin religion. but that dont mean he aint melt Cam with his diss... Cam gotta hold that L period

I already said Cam lost the rap battle but also I maintain I don't respect Mase, Mase is a fraud, Cam's catalog of music is 10x better than Mase catalog.

I like both... I'm not gonna just bash Mase catalogue.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    South ? love cam because his lyrics are easy to understand. That ? booney ratatouille ? be having them jamming. They don’t like using their brain.

Look at TI. That ? used to rap country as hell and was on the top of the game. Then he starting using what they feel as big words so he fell off to them.

They would argue all day that nas, 50 and jay is wack but then turn around and say Gucci and future are legends. It’s true man

Go back to previous threads and look at how south ? judge rap beefs.

“So and so is more popular so they won.”

I know we have some smart southern brothers on here that think differently but they are a minority.

I still don't understand how Gucci mane is a successful rapper

I agree, but I understand exactly why. Akademiks was crossing lines n ? by speakin on it but what he said was true. A huge chunk of my generation n below of Southerners are dumb as ? !!

I'm gonna need y'all to start getting specific. All this south ? sounds dumb. You know how big the damn south is? I don't tell somebody from Vermont they got big ass rats and a ? ass subway.
  • Olorun22
    Options
    DJ akademiks is a straight up ? that ? what to talk down on a whole region but when he get confronted on tv by vic mensa he's totally different
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just a title
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's south down talk like everyone slow and dumb is sucka ? . Everywhere is different and if u from there u gonna act how u act and like what u like. Why the south gotta be slow because we like bass, melody and don't care bout the lyrics as much?
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    DJ akademiks is a straight up ? that ? what to talk down on a whole region but when he get confronted on tv by vic mensa he's totally different

What'd he say any the South? I haven't seen/heard it
  • Olorun22
    Options

about being slow and not comprehending rap lyrics
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Going to have to finish the interview later. Mase coming off way more mature than Cam, but we knew that. I am kind of annoyed he won't really speak on Cam or the diss track though. That's why he got invited up there in the first place.
    He did speak on it.

Maybe he spoke more on it later. I saw him basically say he's tired of Cam bringing stuff up all this time later, and Cam should at last respect him for helping him get on. I saw him saying he was unclear in the Hud line, and that's it from the diss. I gotta finish it
  • bow to royalty
    Options

And,.....

This ? is funny to me.

Man, y'all just can't accept that's a weak line. NONE of y'all hard that line and was like "ohhh shittttt, Cam ? a ? he use to be real cool with. Mase got him with that ? "

Cam should come out and put Mase on blast for ? little girls. Then explain later he meant when they were in school, that he ? other girls in school with them. But that explanation won't matter. We'll just call Mase a ? , and give Cam props for destroying him with that line.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And,.....

This ? is funny to me.

And,.....

This ? is funny to me.

So it's his play sister lol ok

So let get this straight if you have a friend coming up and you close to her and you call her your sister growing up right.

Now lets say y'all get romantically involved and get married right

Does that mean he ? and married his sister???????????

Are people going to go around talking about ?

Whats the big deal about ? his sister anyway?

I mean, she's a grown woman, and they're supposed to be homies.

Why wouldn't you want your homie to hook up with your sister?

And don't gimmie that, "Well my sister's a ? "
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

It’s thirsty.....that’s all Mase said.

and it is thirsty.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

see u moving the goal post. i have no issue holding mase accountable for playing/pimpin religion. but that dont mean he aint melt Cam with his diss... Cam gotta hold that L period

I already said Cam lost the rap battle but also I maintain I don't respect Mase, Mase is a fraud, Cam's catalog of music is 10x better than Mase catalog.

I like both... I'm not gonna just bash Mase catalogue.

It's not bashing, it's the truth. What dope projects does Mase have besides Harlem World? I can name a gang of Cam projects I been playing over the last 20 years.. It's not even an even playing field.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too bad Mase ain't coming to The Breakfast Club. That would do way more numbers than Birdman and Dame Dash combined.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

real ? ...best interview I heard in a long time.

Did she ask why Mase skipped out of Harlem (even though we know) and why he left the church...twice?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's south down talk like everyone slow and dumb is sucka ? . Everywhere is different and if u from there u gonna act how u act and like what u like.
    Why the south gotta be slow because we like bass, melody and don't care bout the lyrics as much?

that isnt what make most of ya'll dumb. its the fact that you listen to songs that has lyrics, then try to make fun of the artist because they dont understand. so my question is, why come into a discussion about lyrics, trying to ? jokes if u dont understand whats going on. At least ask questions my ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he's talking about what im saying in this thread