blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

No. Not even half my body count.

OK this is where I draw the line. You just insecure then if you can ? all you want before yall met but she can't?

? men and women are not equal therefore what is acceptable behavior for men should not be acceptable behavior for women.

So if ? is supposed to ? a bunch of women, but women ain't supposed to be ? that much then who you ? ? ?

The way a lot of these ? is talking, namely ? like @LordZuko, is that they seemingly don’t like women...like at all.

Dude literally said that women are worse than used cars.

Take a step back and take that in for all it’s worth.

If that’s how you view women, how do you view men, ? ? You sound wild ? . Like wild. Sometimes, you say a smidge of something that makes sense...like it has logic behind it and you ? it up with some other ? that seems emotionally fueled by ? tears. Your consistency is kinda disgusting. We get it, you don’t like women and their antics...

So contrastly, you either like ? or are asexual or something else. Fact is, the term “men going their own way” even by itself...sounds wild ? . What way you going, ? ? Explain.

Matter fact, don’t.

Been saying this for years. It's clear that a lot of ? don't actually love or like women...they just tolerate them.

Ok we dont like them as people sooo what they got what we want
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

OK this is where I draw the line. You just insecure then if you can ? all you want before yall met but she can't?

? men and women are not equal therefore what is acceptable behavior for men should not be acceptable behavior for women.

So if ? is supposed to ? a bunch of women, but women ain't supposed to be ? that much then who you ? ? ?

The way a lot of these ? is talking, namely ? like @LordZuko, is that they seemingly don’t like women...like at all.

If that’s how you view women, how do you view men, ? ? You sound wild ? . Like wild. Sometimes, you say a smidge of something that makes sense...like it has logic behind it and you ? it up with some other ? that seems emotionally fueled by ? tears. Your consistency is kinda disgusting. We get it, you don’t like women and their antics...

So contrastly, you either like ? or are asexual or something else. Fact is, the term “men going their own way” even by itself...sounds wild ? . What way you going, ? ? Explain.

Matter fact, don’t.

Been saying this for years. It's clear that a lot of ? don't actually love or like women...they just tolerate them.

Outside of their body women aren't that likeable and while you're trying to love them, they don't love you.

Y'all some sucka for love type of ? .

HOH need a new spokesman or nah?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    @blackgod813 whats the lsa link ?

Ill b back with it
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Shes hot, hows the video? Cant watch till i get off work sadly.

Yo I started playing this ? in the breakdown lol had to remember where I was

You mean the break room?

T.H.I.W.

Android auto correct<<<<<<
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Matter fact, don’t.

Outside of their body women aren't that likeable and while you're trying to love them, they don't love you.

Do you like hanging out with men more than you like hanging out with women.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? tryna shoot his shot

-blockt
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

No men are not supposed to be ? a whole bunch of women..... it's wrong when we do it but it is much less damaging to ourselves and our families reputation therefore it's more acceptable because a guy ? a lot of girls is not ruining himself because women will still want him.

but any girl that lets you ? her outside of marriage is of lower standings and does not value herself as much as she should. SHE does not understand that ? has value and that it's the responsibility of a women to protect their ? and not let men just use it. MOST MEN don't want to marry ? .

You still risking std's and pregnancy so yeah you're taking just as big of a risk. ? run around trying to ? every ? that walks by then complain that women can't be trusted and about them having kids by multiple ? . ? ain't even holding themselves to the standards they set for others then wonder why nobody takes you seriously when you go on rants about what you do and don't want and what is and isn't acceptable

No you are not taking as big of a risk because to begin with women catch std's easier than men do and we cannot be pregnant...... and I CONDEMED men who ? ? ? around. I had a whole argument in the mgtow thread about ? with no sexual constraints and how not having any constraints is a bad thing.

YOU FEMINIST MALEs ARE DEVOID of reading comprehension and proper thinking ability

But you can still be at risk for creating a child

SO WHAT???? if you did not marry the girl you can always deny it and since she runs ? trains it's probably not yours anyway. YOU need to understand that the possibility of a man just denying his offspring is one of the principle reasons why traditionally women were taught to value their Chasity and wait until marriage.

Now we have dna tests but men still deny their kids or if they are forced to pay CS they still don't properly father their sons......... and that is part of the reason why traditionalism is better

its 2017

ppl like sex

we have condoms, free std testing

date, ? , marry who you please...just be safe and honest with ppl

just because a woman has had multiple partners doesn't mean she is going to mess around on you any more then someone with less partners. a woman with less partners may be more inclined to see what the next ? can do. a woman who subscribes to the belief or grows up in a world that believes sexual activity or wanting to pursue sexual pleasure is inherently linked to immorality, character is more inclined to lie to save face or maybe too ashamed to be seen at the clinic

all this really is is just another way to shame and police ppl, particularly women

and yes the double standard exists because it serves that agenda... if women weren't discouraged from openly exploring their sexuality, it would be just as easy for a man to get sex as it would for a woman
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Don't.@ me ever again doggy.

I've never been subjected to such flagrant ? flirtation and i drive on the north side.

9nbkv5otala0.gif
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Beware it starts there but the way they talk is by talking about five different topics at once ..i wana join by i aint ready just go thru it an read
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? tryna shoot his shot

-blockt

Not at all.

But it’s crazy that instead of just saying “i like hanging out with women more than men” or “i like hanging out with men more than woman”, you imagine and say some ? ? .

• LordZuko
    Options

No men are not supposed to be ? a whole bunch of women..... it's wrong when we do it but it is much less damaging to ourselves and our families reputation therefore it's more acceptable because a guy ? a lot of girls is not ruining himself because women will still want him.

but any girl that lets you ? her outside of marriage is of lower standings and does not value herself as much as she should. SHE does not understand that ? has value and that it's the responsibility of a women to protect their ? and not let men just use it. MOST MEN don't want to marry ? .

You still risking std's and pregnancy so yeah you're taking just as big of a risk. ? run around trying to ? every ? that walks by then complain that women can't be trusted and about them having kids by multiple ? . ? ain't even holding themselves to the standards they set for others then wonder why nobody takes you seriously when you go on rants about what you do and don't want and what is and isn't acceptable

No you are not taking as big of a risk because to begin with women catch std's easier than men do and we cannot be pregnant...... and I CONDEMED men who ? ? ? around. I had a whole argument in the mgtow thread about ? with no sexual constraints and how not having any constraints is a bad thing.

YOU FEMINIST MALEs ARE DEVOID of reading comprehension and proper thinking ability

SO WHAT???? if you did not marry the girl you can always deny it and since she runs ? trains it's probably not yours anyway. YOU need to understand that the possibility of a man just denying his offspring is one of the principle reasons why traditionally women were taught to value their Chasity and wait until marriage.

Now we have dna tests but men still deny their kids or if they are forced to pay CS they still don't properly father their sons......... and that is part of the reason why traditionalism is better

its 2017

ppl like sex

just because a woman has had multiple partners doesn't mean she is going to mess around on you any more then someone with less partners. a woman with less partners may be more inclined to see what the next ? can do. a woman who subscribes to the belief or grows up in a world that believes sexual activity or wanting to pursue sexual pleasure is inherently linked to immorality, character is more likely to lie to save face

all this really is is just another way to shame and police ppl, particularly women

and yes the double standard exists because it serves that agenda... if women weren't discouraged from openly exploring their sexuality, it would be just as easy for a man to get sex as it would for a woman

Ain't nobody tryna police what ? do.

But a ? gotta be a gotdamn fool to cuff a ? that put herself out there like a common yamp
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LumGotti wrote:
    All the flexin DDG does I just take it for what it is considering where he is from. He's from Michigan, and grew up like 30 minutes outside of Detroit. If you've never been to Detroit, that's stunt on everybody city. I've seen it with my own 2 eyes. Folks won't go to the dollar store without wearing they "mink" coat and Cartier glasses.

? ass... muhfucka ain't said ? about a colored linen hookup with the Borsalino and Mauri's to match.
  • LordZuko
    Options

Matter fact, don’t.

LMAO........who hurt you b?

You sound like a ? right now old ? .

Name something that is likeable about a ? you know.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

its 2017

ppl like sex

just because a woman has had multiple partners doesn't mean she is going to mess around on you any more then someone with less partners. a woman with less partners may be more inclined to see what the next ? can do. a woman who subscribes to the belief or grows up in a world that believes sexual activity or wanting to pursue sexual pleasure is inherently linked to immorality, character is more likely to lie to save face

Ain't nobody tryna police what ? do.

But a ? gotta be a gotdamn fool to cuff a ? that put herself out there like a common yamp

Says the person who refers to women as yamps

If the next man is cool with being with a "yamp" who cares

You see it as risky from a distance, but her man may see someone who has proven to be trustworthy and able to better satisfy his wants and needs