YouTuber continues to date girl with video of train leaks out

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    So is y'all were dating Kat at age 40, would you expect her to tell you about a threesome she had at 25?

Honestly, if "Kat" has her ? together at age 40, handling her business in life e.g.
    STD free, great mother to her kid(s), financially stable, gainfully employed, good credit, no police warrants out for her arrest, a strong love of art & music (specially hip-hop), if she has a sharp sense humor and can hold a decent convo on current social & politician events,

I probably could careless what she did at age 25, especially if her name was never in the streets

(and before it's mentioned this is minus the extreme, extraordinary scenarios of her being ran through by the entire defensive line, getting DP'ed by to rabid polar bears, 2 girls in a cup etc)

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

No. Not even half my body count.

OK this is where I draw the line. You just insecure then if you can ? all you want before yall met but she can't?

? men and women are not equal therefore what is acceptable behavior for men should not be acceptable behavior for women.

So if ? is supposed to ? a bunch of women, but women ain't supposed to be ? that much then who you ? ? ?

The way a lot of these ? is talking, namely ? like @LordZuko, is that they seemingly don’t like women...like at all.

Dude literally said that women are worse than used cars.

Take a step back and take that in for all it’s worth.

If that’s how you view women, how do you view men, ? ? You sound wild ? . Like wild. Sometimes, you say a smidge of something that makes sense...like it has logic behind it and you ? it up with some other ? that seems emotionally fueled by ? tears. Your consistency is kinda disgusting. We get it, you don’t like women and their antics...

So contrastly, you either like ? or are asexual or something else. Fact is, the term “men going their own way” even by itself...sounds wild ? . What way you going, ? ? Explain.

Matter fact, don’t.

Been saying this for years. It's clear that a lot of ? don't actually love or like women...they just tolerate them.

Outside of their body women aren't that likeable and while you're trying to love them, they don't love you.

Y'all some sucka for love type of ? .

LMAO........who hurt you b?

front of duke's crib like this:

5a3c2ca7df9f652bf55224e7766859a0.jpg

Breh black couples have a divorce rate around 70%

? throw ? in jail over child support and false police reports everyday.

? get tricked into raising kids that ain't theirs.

And then y'all be on the IC tryna explain why you had to shake a ? up.

Looking for validation in the bottom of some ? come up with nothing but problems.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    So is y'all were dating Kat at age 40, would you expect her to tell you about a threesome she had at 25?

Honestly, if "Kat" has her ? together at age 40, handling her business in life e.g.
    STD free, great mother to her kid(s), financially stable, gainfully employed, good credit, no police warrants out for her arrest, a strong love of art & music (specially hip-hop), if she has a sharp sense humor and can hold a decent convo on current social & politician events,

I probably could careless what she did at age 25, especially if her name was never in the streets

(and before it's mentioned this is minus the extreme, extraordinary scenarios of her being ran through by the entire defensive line, getting DP'ed by to rabid polo bears, 2 girls in a cup etc)

? ... ? is ? rampant today.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11295-1383164989-2.gif

Lmfao you owe me a new soda b
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

OK this is where I draw the line. You just insecure then if you can ? all you want before yall met but she can't?

? men and women are not equal therefore what is acceptable behavior for men should not be acceptable behavior for women.

So if ? is supposed to ? a bunch of women, but women ain't supposed to be ? that much then who you ? ? ?

The way a lot of these ? is talking, namely ? like @LordZuko, is that they seemingly don’t like women...like at all.

If that’s how you view women, how do you view men, ? ? You sound wild ? . Like wild. Sometimes, you say a smidge of something that makes sense...like it has logic behind it and you ? it up with some other ? that seems emotionally fueled by ? tears. Your consistency is kinda disgusting. We get it, you don’t like women and their antics...

So contrastly, you either like ? or are asexual or something else. Fact is, the term “men going their own way” even by itself...sounds wild ? . What way you going, ? ? Explain.

Matter fact, don’t.

? i get more ? as a Lyft driver than you do as a failed Soundcloud rapper. Lame ? capin for ? he'll never ? .

@blackrain

You two ? got the nerve to speculate on somebody sexuality but you been on my ? in three different threads.

? you and your little fun boy stop desperately seeking my attention. ? ass ? . Scust.

You calling ? ? yet going on and on in threads about how much you don't like women ...makes sense.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Matter fact, don’t.

? i get more ? as a Lyft driver than you do as a failed Soundcloud rapper. Lame ? capin for ? he'll never ? .

@blackrain

You two ? got the nerve to speculate on somebody sexuality but you been on my ? in three different threads.

? you and your little fun boy stop desperately seeking my attention. ? ass ? . Scust.

You calling ? ? yet going on and on in threads about how much you don't like women ...makes sense.

Exactly. Homie fits the bill for every movie/tv show closeted ? stereotype.

Manly man who is ? as ? because of some incident. Now he can’t stand women and says they are unlike able. But don’t you dare call him ? . He could get more ? than any of us.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Matter fact, don’t.

Been saying this for years. It's clear that a lot of ? don't actually love or like women...they just tolerate them.

Outside of their body women aren't that likeable and while you're trying to love them, they don't love you.

Y'all some sucka for love type of ? .

LMAO........who hurt you b?

You sound like a ? right now old ? .

Name something that is likeable about a ? you know.

I sound like ? ?? ? you sound like Buffalo Bob from Silence of the Lambs

? really hate women, man y'all got it

Buffalo Bill old ? . It's past your bedtime. Take your dentures out, turn on Matlock and pray you don't die in your sleep
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

(and before it's mentioned this is minus the extreme, extraordinary scenarios of her being ran through by the entire defensive line, getting DP'ed by to rabid polo bears, 2 girls in a cup etc)

? ... ? is ? rampant today.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11295-1383164989-2.gif

Man,look that was auto-correct....also that's how....how...

jj8u1h.gif

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    i get what zuko saying... a lot of chicks esp pretty ones arent cool or fun to be around... u take head or ? away then what? u got a no personality entitled ? around u.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This thread is hilarious
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay so apparently that wasn't even her ex boyfriend in the video. Just 2 random ? .

All you capers lost

Wait...what?!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Okay so apparently that wasn't even her ex boyfriend in the video. Just 2 random ? .

All you capers lost

Wait...what?!

Head to lipstick
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    i get what zuko saying... a lot of chicks esp pretty ones arent cool or fun to be around... u take head or ? away then what? u got a no personslity entitled ? around u.

The Hall Is Watching

dammit i changed og....b lol
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

All you capers lost

Wait...what?!

Head to lipstick

? what???

We had to go to the dark side to investigate.
    This thread was going no where.

It's for the culture.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i get what zuko saying... a lot of chicks esp pretty ones arent cool or fun to be around... u take head or ? away then what? u got a no personality entitled ? around u.
    i get what zuko saying... a lot of chicks esp pretty ones arent cool or fun to be around... u take head or ? away then what? u got a no personslity entitled ? around u.

The Hall Is Watching

he's lucky I was eating dinner.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    24 pages...

I'm just going to assume some ? ? caught feelings over a ? he aint even ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this thread doing numbers like crazy?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Yall ? fungy as ? in here lol