YouTuber continues to date girl with video of train leaks out

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ women were virgins before they had sex. Duh ?

Prove'em wrong though
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Feminist believe all women were born ? so I had to stress that.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

yeah that's exactly what feminists believe you don't sound stupid at all
  • sunlord
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Yes some of those ? do believe that women are born ? just ask Amber rose
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Lmao @ women were virgins before they had .. Duh ?

Yes some of those ? do believe that women are born ? just ask Amber rose

why don't you Post something that shows where she said that women are born ? . Then I will call her on the community Hoe phone that all of us feminists share.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    I got a girl right now that likes girls...

Only problem is she likes those butch ? queen latifah from set it off broads...

Im tryna finesse this ? though

That ? is depressing.
    My girl has no ? taste in women. ? embarrassing. But thankfully, she's not into the Young MA or Lil Boosie looking ? . Instead she's into "pretty" still boyish types that look like Lil Bow Wow an ? .

Ugh

She shut one fine ass girl down like two weeks ago in her inbox...chick was nice. She was in her inbox talking nasty as ? ...she was ready too.

But she responded to this pittbull looking broad

She ruining my fantasy and ? with the "I dont want a chick in high heels ..i already wear"em"

LiveLateAsiandamselfly-small.gif

My ? got a bargain bin bisexual chick. Damn bruh.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    men only want that hoe ? from hoes. Not the woman who has to kiss their daughter every morning.

This sounds like a lose lose situation for a female.

She got a ring on her finger n cant even be a freak with her husband? Then the dude probly go get it somewhere else bc who tf wanna stop getting their ? sucked? N she either stay faithful and sexually frustrated or cheat n be shamed to oblivion. The only way to go from here is cuttin off ? .
  • sunlord
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    men only want that hoe ? from hoes. Not the woman who has to kiss their daughter every morning.

This sounds like a lose lose situation for a female.

She got a ring on her finger n cant even be a freak with her husband? Then the dude probly go get it somewhere else bc who tf wanna stop getting their ? sucked? N she either stay faithful and sexually frustrated or cheat n be shamed to oblivion. The only way to go from here is cuttin off ? .

Hoe ? is different from freak ? .... she can be a freak for her husband
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

Yep

Would I wife a chick that had trains ran on her?
    Nope

Couldn't say I would wife her if I knew off the rip.

What if she never told you about the threesome till you and her were deep into the relationship ie live together and or love each other? Would you dip on her?

Honestly you don't know the answer to that question until it happens.

Its easy to say no now tho.

Happened to one of my friends when we were drinking at a get together. Someone had a card game with that was basically "I have or i have never" and someone asked a girl if she ever had a threesome, and she admitted that she let 5 dudes run a train on her once.

Everyone was baffled. So my friends girl goes "thats disgusting, how could u do that "

Then she goes " ah well I had 2 dudes at once too" now obviously my boy didnt know this, and she decided the right place was to tell everyone at this get together.

Most awkward silence I've been through.

@Busta Carmichael So what did he say when he found out in front of everyone?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idu the popularity of this thread
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

Yep

Would I wife a chick that had trains ran on her?
    Nope

Couldn't say I would wife her if I knew off the rip.

What if she never told you about the threesome till you and her were deep into the relationship ie live together and or love each other? Would you dip on her?

Honestly you don't know the answer to that question until it happens.

Its easy to say no now tho.

Happened to one of my friends when we were drinking at a get together. Someone had a card game with that was basically "I have or i have never" and someone asked a girl if she ever had a threesome, and she admitted that she let 5 dudes run a train on her once.

Everyone was baffled. So my friends girl goes "thats disgusting, how could u do that "

Then she goes " ah well I had 2 dudes at once too" now obviously my boy didnt know this, and she decided the right place was to tell everyone at this get together.

Most awkward silence I've been through.

@Busta Carmichael So what did he say when he found out in front of everyone?

? rage obviously. Don't remember much but he flipped out lmao.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hoe behavior always do numbers
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I can only speak for myself but there are some very general ideas that make these things cut and dry.

Every human being has a Disgust Factor. We find certain behaviors, actions, ideas, thoughts to be disgusting. The disgusting is often a turnoff and engaging in it causes one to lose respect for someone else.

This is universal, across all human beings. You're a liar if you say otherwise.

Thing is: everyone's Disgust Factor is different. Mine is high, I know it is and I don't care.

I once talked to an older chick that had almost everything a ? wanted. She was a little thicc, had her own spot, childless, intelligent, ambitious etc

One day, she was upset about a convo that she'd had. I was trying to smash so I listened. Turns out she was being harassed by this dude who kept calling and texting her trying to get on.

I laughed. I laughed until she said she had ? him before and was ashamed of it.

I thought like all good white knights that it was no big deal...until she told me he was 16 at the time and she was in her mid-20s. Disgust Factor sounded and she almost immediately stopped being attractive.

She said all the same ? I read in this thread "I had my hoe phase, I'm not proud of it" yada yada yada even though it was almost 10 years removed from the act I was still disgusted and couldn't see her as anything other than a predator hanging out around High Schools.

I didn't flip on her, what I did do was back off though.

I don't see why i should be willing to sleep and share my life and bed with women I don't respect or that I know have done disgusting ? .

I don't want to, I don't have to, and I choose not to.

There's too many lonely women who don't engage in disgusting behavior, or at least have good enough sense to make sure the bones are buried under a garden.

My g you understand.

Some ? i jus can't get over if I lose respect for you there's nothing in this world that can restore it. I wish them well just not with me.
  • sunlord
    Options

Any thread I take interest in will do numbers
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    You probably ate a freshly ? box and don't even know it..but keep on acting like you above some ? ..lol.

? is funny.

You sent me nudes when I was 15, so technically you are a ? .

Some women have morals. I know it's a hard concept for you to grasp.

Sheesh man
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    why is this thread 29 pages

edit: why is this thread 30 pages
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Let’s talk about how hoes is still winning though... and how a lot of women use hoe antics because they believe that is what men want. And simultaneously they use hoe antics to get what they want.

Man lol my ex gf a high yellow chick and first time ever meeting her was spent with her and I in the theatre with her grabbin my ? damn near instantly (I was like damn, she don’t give a ? ). my hand in her pants playing between her legs like im trying to take something . And she was the gf I fell for? On some love ? ?

She didn’t have no videos online tho. ? social media wasn’t out back then.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saw Nate's video. Turns out he's having a baby with her. LOL

"You got a baby by the broad you can't disown her yet"

giphy.gif
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some powerful posts in this thread

Gems for days. GOT DAYUM

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    You probably ate a freshly ? box and don't even know it..but keep on acting like you above some ? ..lol.

? is funny.

You sent me nudes when I was 15, so technically you are a ? .

Some women have morals. I know it's a hard concept for you to grasp.

Sheesh man

Fake news.