Jeezy - Pressure Official Album Discussion 12/15

Options

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to Young for putting Payroll on the album!

With that said, my expectations for the LP aren't high.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Progression? Y'all ? definitely don't listen to music. ? should just move on if y'all expect somethin different.

On top of that. That Gucci comparison is stupid. It's not relevant in any way. What does that have to do with the music? Plus y'all givin Gucci credit for ? Mama Dee did. This is why rap has white people deciding what's hot and what's not. Because y'all pit things against immeasurable and irrelevant circumstances.

? and Jeezy are legends in their own right. Leave that there. They both certified in the music industry and the streets. ? else y'all want.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Yeah they right other than all there, which was on the strength of bankroll fresh being the next Jeezy

I'm still checking tho cuz of d rich

Gucci put Bankroll Fresh on too, did he?

Gucci had Fresh on alot of his old mixtape but technically around that time Fresh and Tracy T was with Zaytoven.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Politically Correct was the last great jeezy project. He’s too far removed from his main selling point to be relatable.

Best thing about him is the jewels he drop that only ? behind the lines understand. Now he just makin ? . He was on target with politically correct, then made it an EP. would have been a great, great album.

Can’t even find that project anywhere. Use to be on datpiff but they took it down for some reason
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Politically Correct was the last great jeezy project. He’s too far removed from his main selling point to be relatable.

Best thing about him is the jewels he drop that only ? behind the lines understand. Now he just makin ? . He was on target with politically correct, then made it an EP. would have been a great, great album.

Can’t even find that project anywhere. Use to be on datpiff but they took it down for some reason

Lack of demand :o
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

use a torrent site it should be one one
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is mama Dee?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Akademics an idiot for saying tod3 was showing growth when Jeezy made it clear he was going for the original tod sound
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Progression? Y'all ? definitely don't listen to music. ? should just move on if y'all expect somethin different.

On top of that. That Gucci comparison is stupid. It's not relevant in any way. What does that have to do with the music? Plus y'all givin Gucci credit for ? Mama Dee did. This is why rap has white people deciding what's hot and what's not. Because y'all pit things against immeasurable and irrelevant circumstances.

? and Jeezy are legends in their own right. Leave that there. They both certified in the music industry and the streets. ? else y'all want.

Go get ya wet wipes cry baby. Face it Jeezy fell the ? off. It happens
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akademics an idiot for saying tod3 was showing growth when Jeezy made it clear he was going for the original tod sound

Akademiks be frontin like hell. Word to what he said about Krits album. He don't be listening to ? expect for all the new ? that he stays promoting on his IG and twitch
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is mama Dee?

Lol aint that scrappy mama?

He had to have meant waka mama
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Who is mama Dee?

Lol aint that scrappy mama?

He had to have meant waka mama

? exposing themselves of watching LHHA. He talking bout Debra Antney.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Working link

https://tunelinks.com/a/1471/Politically_Correct__EP_

As far as why they took it down, it said someone made a complaint
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He showed progression on the recession, he showed progression on 103. He showed progression on seen it all.

On trap or die and 101 he sounded like a run of the mill hustler, but he set himself apart because it was so authentic, on 103 he sounded like he had the squares in some og ? . on seen it all he sounded like he was reflecting after he stopped movin around, and on politically correct and the recession he was trying to make sense of the world around him and make it vibe with the world he existed in.

The best albums for homie now are going to be reflective, or one taking on a larger world view. He soundin like he tryin to make music for ? that still hop in and out of cars at hotels side streets and gas stations, he ain’t been there in a long time. He’s pretty smart when he’s not trying to purposely make stupid music.

Make an album going inside Jay Jenkins mind and have the same people around who helped on seen it all because that album had great direction. And coming from my perspective, a lot of it made sense. ? almost 40, you slowin down, slow the music up too.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay she mama dee today ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Aight, I'ma need ? to explain how Politically Correct is "one of Jeezy's best projects" This my first time hearing it and it's okay at best
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    @jazzybella we gotta cancel that hit, Joe apologized.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Aight, I'ma need ? to explain how Politically Correct is "one of Jeezy's best projects" This my first time hearing it and it's okay at best

I won't say one of his best but change the world and round here easily 2 of his best post prime tracks, I'm also a bit of a d rich Stan tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    They also fit just what lefty means
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    N Deb had sum to do with Nicki n french Dem, not many of the rappers around ? that folks actually liked
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Okay someone approximate the start of post-prime Jeezy. What year we talking? Cuz he put out ? better than anything on there (save for maybe the PC's first track) last year (on a predominantly D Rich produced album, mind you). Seen It All was maybe a 80% dope album across the board... CITS has tracks ? on that entire EP.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Okay someone approximate the start of post-prime Jeezy. What year we talking? Cuz he put out ? better than anything on there (save for maybe the PC's first track) last year (on a predominantly D Rich produced album, mind you). Seen It All was maybe a 80% dope album across the board... CITS has tracks ? on that entire EP.

This Gon have to b agree to disagree cuz bolded is a hell ? no Imo lol

Post prime to me is arguably seen it all, not that it or cits are bad albums, I just haven't heard anything great to me outside a song here or there or been able to sit thru a project more than once other than pc, since the real is back
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

This Gon have to b agree to disagree cuz bolded is a hell ? no Imo lol

Post prime to me is arguably seen it all, not that it or cits are bad albums, I just haven't heard anything great to me outside a song here or there or been able to sit thru a project more than once other than pc, since the real is back

Yea, we gon have to agree to disagree. You lucky I'm not at a computer and don't feel like goin back and forth to copy youtube links.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Church in these streets was forced, a terrible theme and a bad album all around. ? that and trap or die 3. His post prime starts at 103, He gave away 2 to 3 albums in the form of mixtapes before 103. He also did his thing on it’s tha world, which is better than both post seen It all albums.

Seen it all is the best thing since 103.

The first it’s tha world was cool too.

Politically correct should have been the theme album not church in these streets lol.