LGGBTDTTTIQQBRAAPP (do you know what that means?)

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao bruh you REALLY posted a Fox News Tucker Carlson video in order to discredit the LGBT community.

some of y'all ? very similar to them CaCs yall claim to hate

Maybe you should watch the video to see why I posted it
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    This all began when society accepted that dudes can be bisexual.

The rule was clear, you suck a ? even once, or get your ? sucked by a dude even once, you were ? . Nh nh nh. You kissed a man? You ? for life. It didnt matter what you also did with women, soon as you hold hands with a man, you were ? .

Once society labeled said ? men as bisexual, the flood gates opened.

No lie, this chick I used to talk to in grad school told me that when she was in undergrad in STL, she ran into a lot of ? that confessed to letting other ? suck them off. It happened so much, that she though I was the one that was unusual when I said that ? was ? as hell. She was like "No, ya'll straight guys do it all the time." I was like

2e75ff94fbe6cac8b4ceea0d3a6d847a.gif

That must be Atlanta
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The ting goes "LGGBTDTTTIQQBRAAPP"

840a0d2a9fea5d99a34ec0557159bba0.1000x563x1.jpg

Edit: ? didn't see someone beat me to it
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought it was a thread about this fella here

http://youtu.be/LpfQkVk-dto
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Lmao bruh you REALLY posted a Fox News Tucker Carlson video in order to discredit the LGBT community.

some of y'all ? very similar to them CaCs yall claim to hate

Maybe you should watch the video to see why I posted it

I watched it. Hilarious how yall are staunch homophobes, yet break yalls necks to discuss the lifestyles of people you 'hate'

Yall sound like them racists on stormfront who sit around and talk about black people, ? is a sight to see how close minded this board is but simultaneously wish for whites to be open minded in regards to race.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh they just trolling now
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CashmoneyDux why are you always jumping to the defense of ? ??
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

cuz why they bother yall so much? lol Yall have so much vitrol for people whose life choices dont have any effect on your lives?

It seems like a waste of time to spend pages discussing the livestyles of people yall dont even try to understand

giphy.gif

• jono
    Options

cuz why they bother yall so much? lol Yall have so much vitrol for people whose life choices dont have any effect on your lives?

It seems like a waste of time to spend pages discussing the livestyles of people yall dont even try to understand

giphy.gif

Except they do

In NYC if you call a ? a man you will get fined, it's also in Canada.

https://www.snopes.com/transgender-pronouns-fine-nyc/

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/canadian-lawmakers-pass-bill-extending-transgender-protections-n773421

This is a violation of the 1st Amendment and Canada's free speech laws

But...you know everything, right?

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

giphy.gif

Except they do

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/canadian-lawmakers-pass-bill-extending-transgender-protections-n773421

Wtfff?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

giphy.gif

Except they do

LMAO did you read your own links or are you taking it directly from Fox News.com?

First article

discrimination against a transgender individual could result in fines of up to $250,000, but these fines won’t be handed out for accidentally misusing pronouns. According to the new guidelines, the commission can impose civil penalties of up to $125,000 for violations of the law and (in extreme circumstances) of up to $250,000 for violations that are the result of “willful, wanton, or malicious” conduct.

and to that second article, im confused as to why are you mad you cant discriminate against people? What the ? lmao, thats like getting mad at Congress passing the CRA of 1964.

RA0qatF.gif

Almost ?
  • jono
    Options

giphy.gif

Except they do

Wtfff?

Yeah, man. ? is ignorant. This gender and feminism ? is deep. Manspreading is also crime in some places. They criminalizing how a ? sits now.

You can call a brotha a ? , call a jew a ? , call a Latin bro a ? and not get fined. Call a man in drag a man and you will get fined.

This ? is the new wave.
  • jono
    Options

giphy.gif

Except they do

LMAO did you read your own links or are you taking it directly from Fox News.com?

First article

discrimination against a transgender individual could result in fines of up to $250,000, but these fines won’t be handed out for accidentally misusing pronouns. According to the new guidelines, the commission can impose civil penalties of up to $125,000 for violations of the law and (in extreme circumstances) of up to $250,000 for violations that are the result of “willful, wanton, or malicious” conduct.

and to that second article, im confused as to why are you mad you cant discriminate against people? What the ? lmao, thats like getting mad at Congress passing the CRA of 1964.

RA0qatF.gif

Almost ?

That ? is a VIOLATION OF FREE SPEECH.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    ? didnt even read the whole article he posted lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@Sion jono stay getting sonned by me :D:D:D:D
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

giphy.gif

Except they do

First article

RA0qatF.gif

Almost ?

[img]http://www.khou.com/img/resize/content.khou.com/photo/2017/08/12/636381270777565257-? -WhiteNationalistTorchRalley-MM-006_1502550530202_10242651_ver1.0.JPG?preset=534-401[/img]

That ? is a VIOLATION OF FREE SPEECH.

• jono
    Options
    You trying really hard today.
  • sunlord
    Options
    This ? must have a ? uncle or lesbian sister..... something has to explain his constant defense of these ?
  • sunlord
    Options

giphy.gif

Nah, I totally understand ? that's exactly why I don't like them my stance against homosexuality isn't based on just not liking them it's based on their political and social desire to change how people think about gender, human sexuality what's acceptable behavior.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    You trying really hard today.

CbcduVwW0AAtr2B.png
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    This ? must have a ? uncle or lesbian sister..... something has to explain his constant defense of these ?

my fault b, the hate in my heart isn't directed at people who dont affect my life whatsoever trying to live their own lives.

glad youre back tho nh
  • sunlord
    Options

my fault b, the hate in my heart isn't directed at people who dont affect my life whatsoever trying to live their own lives.

glad youre back tho nh

But they do affect your life you just don't notice it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    This all began when society accepted that dudes can be bisexual.

The rule was clear, you suck a ? even once, or get your ? sucked by a dude even once, you were ? . Nh nh nh. You kissed a man? You ? for life. It didnt matter what you also did with women, soon as you hold hands with a man, you were ? .

Once society labeled said ? men as bisexual, the flood gates opened.

No lie, this chick I used to talk to in grad school told me that when she was in undergrad in STL, she ran into a lot of ? that confessed to letting other ? suck them off. It happened so much, that she though I was the one that was unusual when I said that ? was ? as hell. She was like "No, ya'll straight guys do it all the time." I was like

2e75ff94fbe6cac8b4ceea0d3a6d847a.gif

Ay ? some ? you need to keep to yourself dafuq kinda conversation is that?

? was eye opening man. For all I know, some of ya'll ? out there doing ? ? thinking it's ok. I'm doing a public service by letting all the undercover ? know that ? is ? as hell.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

glad youre back tho nh

Fam, that lgbtraap ? is inclusiveness training for teachers of Elementary schools...so this ? might effect children and thus a generation. Youre cool with lil kids being fed this ? ?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ? about to take the whole damn alphabet smh.

They already got the dayum rainbow!