LGGBTDTTTIQQBRAAPP (do you know what that means?)

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    I believe that people should be free to identify how they want.

However they shouldn't be free to impose their subjective reality over the objective one.

There is no accessible objective reality. Even if we take the logical conclusion that one exists, we can never perceive it because the only way we can experience the world is through our senses and they are not objective. Based on that, it makes no sense to talk about objective reality.

Semantics aside, I agree that it's ridiculous to think that you should get to decide someone else's reality - if it's wrong for others to do it to them I see little reason why it should not work both ways
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    This ? must have a ? uncle or lesbian sister..... something has to explain his constant defense of these ?

my fault b, the hate in my heart isn't directed at people who dont affect my life whatsoever trying to live their own lives.

glad youre back tho nh

Fam, that lgbtraap ? is inclusiveness training for teachers of Elementary schools...so this ? might effect children and thus a generation. Youre cool with lil kids being fed this ? ?

If you can give me three legitimate reasons without including religion why I should be worried, then I'll listen.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? has to be made up. No organization would use that long ass acronym
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    That ? has to be made up. No organization would use that long ass acronym

This ? comes across like a 4chan prank. It feels like I'm being trolled.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? must have a ? uncle or lesbian sister..... something has to explain his constant defense of these ?

my fault b, the hate in my heart isn't directed at people who dont affect my life whatsoever trying to live their own lives.

glad youre back tho nh

Fam, that lgbtraap ? is inclusiveness training for teachers of Elementary schools...so this ? might effect children and thus a generation. Youre cool with lil kids being fed this ? ?

If you can give me three legitimate reasons without including religion why I should be worried, then I'll listen.

Nah fam, you give me one good reason why elementary school children should be exposed to this allies/demigod etc ? ? Cause Debby from Durham Canada said so? Even if we ignore all the obvious reasons why teachers shouldnt teach this nonsense to 5 year olds, where are all the sound scientific studies that prove the existance of allies n demigods fam?

*went to a religion free primary school post.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    @CashmoneyDux why are you always jumping to the defense of ? ??

cuz why they bother yall so much? lol Yall have so much vitrol for people whose life choices dont have any effect on your lives?

It seems like a waste of time to spend pages discussing the livestyles of people yall dont even try to understand

giphy.gif

Except they do

In NYC if you call a ? a man you will get fined, it's also in Canada.

https://www.snopes.com/transgender-pronouns-fine-nyc/

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/canadian-lawmakers-pass-bill-extending-transgender-protections-n773421

This is a violation of the 1st Amendment and Canada's free speech laws

But...you know everything, right?
    But if you call a ? '? in the head' you're totally okay.

• jono
    Options
    Inventive! Just gotta find new ways to insult people I guess.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People making jokes about Canada, like this ? isn't coming to America already too.
  • jono
    Options
    People making jokes about Canada, like this ? isn't coming to America already too.

This is why I made the thread. Diffusion is a real concern, and this ? is being taught to kids.

All the self-hatred and rejection of societal norms is replaced by fluidity and a loss of identity (gender, national, etc).

Furthermore, and most importantly, they are turning attitudes and behaviors (and in this instance: speech) that they don't like into crimes.

These thought crimes bring oppressive supervision. This is where you see boys being punished for simple ? like wrestling and roughhousing. Boys being boys is "problematic" and masculinity is inherently "toxic."

These ideas are being codifed in schools (with kids as young as 6) and following it through their college years.

Teaching kids to hate themselves and that there is something innately wrong with them, all because it makes it easier to accept "alternative lifestyles."

• 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    "BRAAPP" sounds like something a dyslexic blood would say.

Rednecks literally hashtag tag that on social media. the BRAAPP is the sound a snowmobile makes and that’s what rednecks are in to.

Im 100% serious.

Same thing here with the "moped souper uppers"
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant remember what i was looking at on youtube....it was one of those funny but serious monologues which raised a very good point (with a few of my own thoughts added).

Where does one draw the line?

man/woman wants to be ? ....we HAVE to accept it other wise we are being homophobic
    man/woman wants to be transgender/transexual...we have to accept it otherwise we have to be ignorant
    man/woman wants to be whatever else is on that list....we HAVE to accept it.

i can semi understand those points of view. One place i seriously draw the line is introducing this is the ? schools....teach them to be tolerant yes, but please dont force this agenda on them....like life aint ? up enough those ages already.

We already seen people dabbling with race, you even have people thinking they cats and ? . Is that cool? Are we too accept that ? if not, why not? if they feel comfortable dressing up like a cat and meowing when they hungry even though they are a human how is that any different from a man dressing like a woman and saying I AM A WOMAN, RESPECT MY DECISION.

and finally this is the part I got from the youtube video which raised what i believe to be a very valid question, one which shows the slippery slope we are trying to navigate. What happens when an adult identifies as a child? We allowed a man as a woman, a woman as a man....i mean ? a man won woman of the year for ? sake. If we are saying, it is all about the individual and who you identify as, can a 46yr old white man identify as a 12 yr old black girl and get away with playing on the swings surrounded by lil children (i wont take it further than that)....and just remember before anyone wants to talk legalities it was illeagal to be homosexual not long ago now look where we are

For the record i dont give a ? about your sexual orientation, i dont agree with 95% of the ? happening but as long as it aint being forced in my face and im being forced to accept it as fine then i dont have a issue
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    i cant remember what i was looking at on youtube....it was one of those funny but serious monologues which raised a very good point (with a few of my own thoughts added).

man/woman wants to be ? ....we HAVE to accept it other wise we are being homophobic
    man/woman wants to be transgender/transexual...we have to accept it otherwise we have to be ignorant

i can semi understand those points of view. One place i seriously draw the line is introducing this is the ? schools....teach them to be tolerant yes, but please dont force this agenda on them....like life aint ? up enough those ages already.

We already seen people dabbling with race, you even have people thinking they cats and ? . Is that cool? Are we too accept that ? if not, why not? if they feel comfortable dressing up like a cat and meowing when they hungry even though they are a human how is that any different from a man dressing like a woman and saying I AM A WOMAN, RESPECT MY DECISION.

and finally this is the part I got from the youtube video which raised what i believe to be a very valid question, one which shows the slippery slope we are trying to navigate. What happens when an adult identifies as a child? We allowed a man as a woman, a woman as a man....i mean ? a man won woman of the year for ? sake. If we are saying, it is all about the individual and who you identify as, can a 46yr old white man identify as a 12 yr old black girl and get away with playing on the swings surrounded by lil children (i wont take it further than that)....and just remember before anyone wants to talk legalities it was illeagal to be homosexual not long ago now look where we are

For the record i dont give a ? about your sexual orientation, i dont agree with 95% of the ? happening but as long as it aint being forced in my face and im being forced to accept it as fine then i dont have a issue

Nah, you need to have an issue...... these ? won't stop until more people have an issue. Me personally i am close minded im not accepting ? . ? these ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    lmao at least if yall are going to have close minded opinions, be able to articulate them in an educated manner, cuz its 1-0 me
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

glad youre back tho nh

Nah fam, you give me one good reason why elementary school children should be exposed to this allies/demigod etc ? ? Cause Debby from Durham Canada said so? Even if we ignore all the obvious reasons why teachers shouldnt teach this nonsense to 5 year olds, where are all the sound scientific studies that prove the existance of allies n demigods fam?

*went to a religion free primary school post.

congrats! you said a whole lot of nothing lmaoooooooooo
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ? about to take the whole damn alphabet smh.

They already got the dayum rainbow!

im actually lowkey mad about that

I ? with the rainbow colorwave, but im not trynna have people think im ? smh
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at least if yall are going to have close minded opinions, be able to articulate them in an educated manner, cuz its 1-0 me

? who the ? is keeping score or judging???
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

? who the ? is keeping score or judging???

im keeping score so yall know to come correct next time
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

This is why I made the thread. Diffusion is a real concern, and this ? is being taught to kids.

All the self-hatred and rejection of societal norms is replaced by fluidity and a loss of identity (gender, national, etc).

Furthermore, and most importantly, they are turning attitudes and behaviors (and in this instance: speech) that they don't like into crimes.

These thought crimes bring oppressive supervision. This is where you see boys being punished for simple ? like wrestling and roughhousing. Boys being boys is "problematic" and masculinity is inherently "toxic."

These ideas are being codifed in schools (with kids as young as 6) and following it through their college years.

Teaching kids to hate themselves and that there is something innately wrong with them, all because it makes it easier to accept "alternative lifestyles."

People pushing for this are ? on power. It only gets worse. This is how class liquidation started in the Soviet Union.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For all the folks out there who didn’t care, well, it looks like it’s time to start caring. It’s getting outta hand. It’s been outta hand.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    lmaoooooooo ? dont even know what the acronyms mean
  • jono
    edited December 2017
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »

Its called transage and yeah...
    https://youtu.be/XLYbzYZ4t50

He identifies as a child.