? is phat as ? tho

2405520729_8d714c0af7_o.gif
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    this is abuse.

If that was a lil girl and grown man ? and gyrating on her as a ""gift"" I wonder would people be so dismissive....

I wouldn't usually respond to sutten like this in the way I'm about to but ? it thread already gone left

Its different man boys and girls gave different mentalities and no I'm not sayin' its OK for women to ? lil boys

Also not condonin' this fuckry
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol degenerate ass hood boogas. I see it's a lotta jokes but this ? actually ain't funny. If she willing to do that, what else might she do to that little boy? Not mention her momma obviously don't give a ? . T
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    Ol degenerate ass hood boogas. I see it's a lotta jokes but this ? actually ain't funny. If she willing to do that, what else might she do to that little boy? Not mention her momma obviously don't give a ? . T

and his momma, and father dont give a ? ... i wouldnt even jump t conclusions and say what else she would do. They thought that ? was cute people dont critically think about ? they just do.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall should Greco roman wrestle like we use to have to

Legit LOL
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Look I knew that I liked girls when I was 4. Point blank. I found them pretty and went after them even the older ones.

I was such a monster in kindergarten I didn't even keep male friends. My best friend at 5 was the girl who sat next to me in class. It wasn't till I was like 11 that I started to think of sexing chicks though. Never at age 5 or 6.

However that was me. I know someone who is 29 now and still talks about the time he was 8 and 3 9 year old girls cornered him in a room and forced themselves on him. He ran out scared and told his older sis (they were relatives of her husband) but the girls knew what they were after.

So yeah some kids might want more by that age but they're also likely not as right in the head as your average kid either. It's not exactly universal behavior.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To all yall ? saying smash....yall cool with giving attention to a ? that abuses children

caa3-2012817-dave-chapelle.jpg-resize_then_crop-_frame_bg_color_FFF-h_1365-gravity_center-q_70-preserve_ratio_true-w_2048_.jpg

I just wanted to talk to her.

facepalm.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    To all yall ? saying smash....yall cool with giving attention to a ? that abuses children

caa3-2012817-dave-chapelle.jpg-resize_then_crop-_frame_bg_color_FFF-h_1365-gravity_center-q_70-preserve_ratio_true-w_2048_.jpg

Now you know ? ain't about to take responsibility for going after the very women they shame
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Thought experiment

Close your eyes. Imagine you have a daughter of similar age and someone paid a male stripper to gyrate and wag his ? in her little girl face and this little girl is tuggin on this ? 's ? .

How disturbed are you? How upset are you? Most of you probably stopped reading opened your eyes and shook your head in disgust. If anyone talked about doing this jokingly You'd Chris Hansen their ass.

Protect your boys like you would defend your girls from blatant ? . Stop trying to correct your lame adult life by forcing kids into situations they don't understand.

i said this same ? a while ago in another thread...i think that boosie thread.

? be full of ? ...want the girls to be queens but they sons to smash thots....
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

So you wouldnt smash?

? aint no option for me ? . Smash...

paul-mooneys-improv-led-to-a-classic-sketch-1472656553.jpg

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Thought experiment

Close your eyes. Imagine you have a daughter of similar age and someone paid a male stripper to gyrate and wag his ? in her little girl face and this little girl is tuggin on this ? 's ? .

How disturbed are you? How upset are you? Most of you probably stopped reading opened your eyes and shook your head in disgust. If anyone talked about doing this jokingly You'd Chris Hansen their ass.

Protect your boys like you would defend your girls from blatant ? . Stop trying to correct your lame adult life by forcing kids into situations they don't understand.

To be honest, if the mother hired a male stripper to strip for an underage girl (say 10 years old), the girl would probably like it.

I'm not saying its an appropriate gift, but a girl would like it.

? ...

We rented bounce houses and clowns for each of my daughter's 10th birthday. Neighborhood kids fell through had cake, ice cream, and ? . Most kids out there are still KIDS. Ain't no lil 10 year old girls having fun when a grown ass man is damned near naked with his ? in her face, 99.999% of them are gonna be terrified and the .001% that isn't was probably ? already and needs help.

FOH. The ? that would do something like that for a 10 year old girl needs to be beaten to the point where he sees "the light" and brought up on charges and the mother that hired him needs to be beaten until she realizes the error of her ways... then sent to prison.

The chick twerking for lil dude needs her ass kicked as well. Severely. Like... strip her butt naked, hose her down and beat her with an extension cord then douse her with a bucket of 91% alcohol.

Violence is the only answer here.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Look I knew that I liked girls when I was 4. Point blank. I found them pretty and went after them even the older ones.

I was such a monster in kindergarten I didn't even keep male friends. My best friend at 5 was the girl who sat next to me in class. It wasn't till I was like 11 that I started to think of sexing chicks though. Never at age 5 or 6.

However that was me. I know someone who is 29 now and still talks about the time he was 8 and 3 9 year old girls cornered him in a room and forced themselves on him. He ran out scared and told his older sis (they were relatives of her husband) but the girls knew what they were after.

So yeah some kids might want more by that age but they're also likely not as right in the head as your average kid either. It's not exactly universal behavior.

They don't hear you.... The i.c thinks 10 year olds are sweet innocent people. But the reality is children Are Monsters and we make them into people it's called socialization. All the feelings and emotions adults have children have the only difference is in children all those instincts are raw underdeveloped and unregulated.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Children are monsters? Wow.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Thought experiment

I said the same ? a couple weeks ago. Said if ? supposed to be ? but these women supposed to be chaste...then who exactly are they ? and some ? said that was missing the point
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options

So you wouldnt smash?

? aint no option for me ? . Smash...

paul-mooneys-improv-led-to-a-classic-sketch-1472656553.jpg

I'm not a man.

But if the situation was reversed any dude that did any suspect ? around children instantly becomes unattractive and loses any value as a human. You might as well not even exist.

Tl;dr no, ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its almost christmas
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Children are monsters? Wow.

Yes because people are monster.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

They don't hear you.... The i.c thinks 10 year olds are sweet innocent people. But the reality is children Are Monsters and we make them into people it's called socialization. All the feelings and emotions adults have children have the only difference is in children all those instincts are raw underdeveloped and unregulated.

Nobody said any of that tho. Everybody knows and accepts that children will find other children attractive and have harmless crushes...maybe even kiss...a lot of times they're just mirroring what they see adults do.
    But legitimately involving adults into that is where people are drawing the line.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Thought experiment

I said the same ? a couple weeks ago. Said if ? supposed to be ? but these women supposed to be chaste...then who exactly are they ? and some ? said that was missing the point

Cuck ass ? ain't figured out that they tryna buy ? that's been for rent
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad ish in here...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't reading through this ? . But from the comments on this page, I'm assuming some ? ain't got no issue with a grown ass woman twerking on this kid.

SMH.

? bless y'all ? . ? bless.
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

Not exactly the point I was trying to make.

Children are blank canvases or fresh clay molded by it's environmental influences. They absorb what's around them; but on a biological level yes it's possible for younger children to be attracted to someone.

However that does not mean this attraction equates with sexualization. The attraction is more instinctive and based on allure not sexuality.

There are kids that do have sexualized feelings before the pubescent stage. Yes. Those kids are also products of their environment like all other kids and therefore an exception. Not the rule.

There is a rarer group that feels it regardless of their influences but again they are an even smaller minority.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I ain't reading through this ? . But from the comments on this page, I'm assuming some ? ain't got no issue with a grown ass woman twerking on this kid.

SMH.

? bless y'all ? . ? bless.

I don't think that's the case at all. Most MFs acknowledged the inappropriateness but also recognized the chick got a serious ass on her.

Then ? went way left field with some other ? .