Comments

• sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    Sexual feelings doesnt equal wanting to have sex as a kid

Nobody said that.... 5 grand said that 10 year old girls like ? and he is correct because girls that age are already sexually attracted to boys..... but it does not follow that they want to ? .

A ten year old girl that thinks a ten year old boy is cute or has a crush on a grown man doesnt mean "they like ? " you freak

? word choice but Yes it does. At that age they are at the very start of understanding sexuality but girls and boys at that age are already ? what do you think they are thinking about??? I'm not making ? up this is all scientifically verified you can do a quick Google search and prove all this s*** that I'm saying
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A newborn touches themselves every time the diaper comes off because the sensation feels good. A pre adolescent child does the same thing for the same reason. There no sexual fantasy involved. It just feels good. Puberty is when the sexual feelings and the desire for a partner starts to evolve. That's how we move into sexual maturity.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one is outraged enough to call the authorities?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody said that.... 5 grand said that 10 year old girls like ? and he is correct because girls that age are already sexually attracted to boys..... but it does not follow that they want to ? .

A ten year old girl that thinks a ten year old boy is cute or has a crush on a grown man doesnt mean "they like ? " you freak

? word choice but Yes it does. At that age they are at the very start of understanding sexuality but girls and boys at that age are already ? what do you think they are thinking about??? I'm not making ? up this is all scientifically verified you can do a quick Google search and prove all this s*** that I'm saying

There is no scientific research that says 10 year olds "like ? "

Sexual discovery is completely different
  • sunlord
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    A newborn touches themselves every time the diaper comes off because the sensation feels good. A pre adolescent child does the same thing for the same reason. There no sexual fantasy involved. It just feels good. Puberty is when the sexual feelings and the desire for a partner starts to evolve. That's how we move into sexual maturity.

Science does not agree with you at 10 both boys and girls start having sexual thoughts,feelings and even fantasy... It's not just this feels good let me rub it. what you are saying is correct but only for younger children
  • sunlord
    Options

science won't use those exact same words but that's exactly what researcher have found
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Y'all postin in a ? thread.

I know first hand what it's like as a child to be sexually primed before you ready to even understand what you are feeling.

Leaves you in a ? up state trying to chase a sensation.

I lost my virginity at 9 to a 12 yr old. Didn't even comprehend what was happening.

I been getting felt on an touched on my girls since i was in 1st grade.

Warps your mentality. So it's not some harmless act some grown ass ? twerkin on a boy. The momma needs to be investigated and everybody in the room watching it happen need to be put on a list.

and now we now why you go your own way, you ? ass ? .

I ain’t forgot either. Lemme know when you around the way.

Lol if you checked your messages i told you to put up money.

You got 5 racks I'll bring my five. Winner walks away with ten.

You never responded, figure you must be a broke ? . I wasn't gonna call you out but since you wanna flex....
  • sunlord
    Options

science won't use those exact same words but that's exactly what researcher have found

Is that scientist named 5grand ?

You can go and subscribe to the scientific journals if you want to but I know I am correct
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most girls tend to begin menstruation around 11 or so. Here in the US it tends to start around 10+ or minus because of all the chemicals we are exposed to (another discussion another day). But menstruation doesn't automatically mean the girl has any knowledge of sex to build a fantasy on. ? at the beginning of puberty is still based on feelings albeit mixed feelings. Unless the child has been oversexualized at an early age and in that case, well who knows.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    yo What the ? is going on in this thread

Pnbrock pt.2
  • sunlord
    Options

"Ayo copper go and google 10 year old children ? b"

Or he could be a mature adult and google sexuality in early Adolescents
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was shifting like jello where she at?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options

Or he could be a mature adult and google sexuality in early Adolescents

Still weird to have in your search history

What was u doing on that part of the internet anyways?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ahaha
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Here we go again
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Also
    No one is outraged enough to call the authorities?