Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ? would catch a Shawn Michaels super kick to the face doing that to my son
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This type of ? has been normalized in the hood though. Been seen that ? happen for years.
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All y’all knocking on my Hood Queen need to take a step back and get some clarity.

That little boy probably doesn’t even sexualize the Twerk. He’s laughing ‘cause auntie is doing a funny butt dance. When I was 7,8 I saw my aunts and cousins pulling ? out to breastfeed all the time. I didn’t get turned on. It was just ? . Children’s brains are not grown peoples’ brains.

And the whole comparison between young boys and young girls is old and just needs to die. Men are different than women. Period. Our biology is different and our psychology is different.

I had sex with much older women when I was younger and it didn’t damage me. It made me a more mature, well rounded individual. Smashing older ? is one of the best things a young teenage boy could do. It will teach him how to please a woman in the future and overall increase his levels of maturity.

And of course: SMASH on that plump azzzzz
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Thought experiment

Close your eyes. Imagine you have a daughter of similar age and someone paid a male stripper to gyrate and wag his ? in her little girl face and this little girl is tuggin on this ? 's ? .

How disturbed are you? How upset are you? Most of you probably stopped reading opened your eyes and shook your head in disgust. If anyone talked about doing this jokingly You'd Chris Hansen their ass.

Protect your boys like you would defend your girls from blatant ? . Stop trying to correct your lame adult life by forcing kids into situations they don't understand.

To be honest, if the mother hired a male stripper to strip for an underage girl (say 10 years old), the girl would probably like it.

I'm not saying its an appropriate gift, but a girl would like it.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Lil homie gonna lose his virginity to her.
    By the way she was moving and how he acted, he's probably lost it already smh.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 grand hired a stripper for his toddler kids bday party
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    5 grand wtf yo?

"A girl would like it"

I wanna know why u so sure of that
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Thought experiment

Close your eyes. Imagine you have a daughter of similar age and someone paid a male stripper to gyrate and wag his ? in her little girl face and this little girl is tuggin on this ? 's ? .

How disturbed are you? How upset are you? Most of you probably stopped reading opened your eyes and shook your head in disgust. If anyone talked about doing this jokingly You'd Chris Hansen their ass.

Protect your boys like you would defend your girls from blatant ? . Stop trying to correct your lame adult life by forcing kids into situations they don't understand.

To be honest, if the mother hired a male stripper to strip for an underage girl (say 10 years old), the girl would probably like it.

Hold the ? up there bruh, what in the ? are you talking about.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Thought experiment

HE'S saying little girls like ? Now according to science they do but we still have to have social restraints so this fuckery is wrong
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    Thought experiment

HE'S saying little girls like ? Now according to science they do but we still have to have social restraints so this fuckery is wrong

? 10 year olds do not like ? wtf

This response is even worse than 5 grands
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought experiment

Da ? .....
    ildkpcsmq1t0.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @5grand out here lurking for your 5 grandkids
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought experiment

? 10 year olds do not like ? wtf

This response is even worse than 5 grands

dog according to science they do both little girls and boys get sexually aroused
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options