Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never thought Cooper's joke were funny.

He's kinda funny when he's not being a ? .
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sum of yall cool, too many sissies & crackas actin black tho
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a couple pics sent my way, they was aight
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Been around since the poor boom fiasco
    I'm a 30 yr old dancer aspiring lawyer. Working my way through school. Currently my favorite song to dance to is trampoline by jidenna

A lot of my posts were copied and pasted from the jezebel.com comments section

I'm a member of the bee hive

And I have a 13 yr old son

@deadeye is zaddy. But he doesn't want me

:/

Whats your myspace?

tell me yours first

Darryl westside or else jenkins
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think i own the record for most posters met in real life...not sure if thats a good or bad thing
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was every ic lady side dude
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    when I had the "freedom" to mingle on here I was broke af and couldnt make moves like that

those same "freedoms" are now gone and I could be in most posters' city tonight and everything's on me smh

life can be a lil blockin ass ? sometimes lol.....most likely for the better tho

Chuuuuuuch!! ? life. Smdh.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I had the "freedom" to mingle on here I was broke af and couldnt make moves like that

those same "freedoms" are now gone and I could be in most posters' city tonight and everything's on me smh

life can be a lil blockin ass ? sometimes lol.....most likely for the better tho

dont even trip.

i'll do what i do on your behalf.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I posted a chick I dated once and she contacted me and asked me to remove the pic, and she didn't even post on here some hatin ass clown snitched. And nothing bad was even said

Causeyou said it was your daughter
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Ion care about smashing my IC Wife, WHICH ONE OF YOU ? USED MY LEGIT SHIRT AS A NUT RAG?!?!!!!!

look at it this way.

whoever did that, sent blackcat a message in advance telling her to wear the shirt so he could use it as a nutrag.

all that means is....dude planned to think about you before and/or during him nutting...

which is MAD ? .

i ro ny wrote: »

dont even trip.

i'll do what i do on your behalf.

:#

? , you let ? twerk on you.