Ciroc & Grey Goose Overpriced! Try Svedka Vodka

Options

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    been on svedka forever

and you ciroc drinkin trendy ass fuckboys need to go slip in the shower and ? your head open for drinkin some ? just cause puff's fruit ass told u to

btw

stoli>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Vodka is for women and ? /Russians, drink some whiskey
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wonder if ? woulda been drinking Ciroc if diddy wasn't endorsing it????
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »

i started drinking Ciroc before Diddy ? with it n made the price inflate
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i started drinking Ciroc before Diddy ? with it n made the price inflate

cool... never heard of it before diddy. And I am one ? that don't ? with anything because celebrities endorses it
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cool... never heard of it before diddy. And I am one ? that don't ? with anything because celebrities endorses it

man i havent drank that ? since
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It doesn't give me a hangover (thus why I called you a rookie), i can drink it and be good, rail, top shelf, etc I'm gonna be good in the morning lol. Sorry your stomach can't handle it. I guess you ain't been drinking long enough lol. lmao at you thinking svedka is quality vodka (goose, van gough, belvie that quaility, you can get a fifth of svedka for under $20 lol).
    If your proud of being able to drink head-busta ? alcohol and not feel like ? the next day more power to you, but most regular drinkers and not alcoholics will tell you that certain liquors make them feel bad and it's usually certain low quality liquors. For the record though, I've probably been drinking since you were drinking on your mom's ? (no disrespect intended).

Anothe issue that is laughable is that you think that price automatically dictates quality. That's true in a lot of cases, but definitely not true in them all. I think that Svedka is the exception when it comes to price & quality when compared to Ciroc & Grey Goose and I'm not the only one who feels this way because their sales have been steadily increasing year after year with way less advertising than either Ciroc or Goose. If you'd do your homework you'd find that the process of making vodka is pretty-much the same from one brand to the next, but the difference is in the quality of the ingredients, filtering, & distilling. At any rate, Svedka IMO is just as good a drink as Ciroc & Goose..you go right ahead & continue to pay additional money for the cute bottle and falling for their cool ads.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    been on svedka forever

and you ciroc drinkin trendy ass fuckboys need to go slip in the shower and ? your head open for drinkin some ? just cause puff's fruit ass told u to

btw

stoli>>>>>>>>>>>
    Co-sign what you said about cats buying ? just because an entertainer told them to. Don't get me wrong I like Ciroc & I must admit also that I've been a sucker for years like many others (buying ? because it's good & fashionable), but now that I've found something that is just as good for more than 40% or more less I'm going to ? with that on the regular.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Vodka is for women and ? /Russians, drink some whiskey
    That's silly. ? ain't nobody John Wayne!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Broke people aka college kids drink Popov

Semi broke people drink Smirnoff

Svedka is middle of the road
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Answer.....NO!!! and that ? wouldn't be the price that it is were he not associated with it.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Broke people aka college kids drink Popov

Semi broke people drink Smirnoff

Svedka is middle of the road
    If ? is the same or similar I'm not going to pay extra because it comes in a different pkg. Also anyone who's still fake balling in this economy is a fool. Most smart folk are never looking to pay more for something thats the same or very similar.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sevedka? Thats that vodka that come in them 2 liter bottles? Man HELL NO

All I drink Is grey goose and belvedere period cuz they taste the best
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    LOL! I've never met a paid Marine. I'm not broke by a long shot.....I'm just getting wiser with age. If ? is the same or similar I'm not going to pay extra because it comes in a different pkg. Also anyone who's still fake balling in this economy is a fool. Most smart folk are never looking to pay more for something thats the same or very similar. Oh I forgot you get your ? on discount on base. LOL!

It's some ? you must pay good money for, for me i will always by decent vodka, gin, and tequilla because that cheap ? will give you a hangover. Dark liquor on the other hand (rum, cognac,whiskey,etc) is tollerable, i can do the bottom shelf ? . Take my word for it, i know all the bartenders and owners in Orlando. lmbao
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's some ? you must pay good money for, for me i will always by decent vodka, gin, and tequilla because that cheap ? will give you a hangover. Dark liquor on the other hand (rum, cognac,whiskey,etc) is tollerable, i can do the bottom shelf ? . Take my word for it, i know all the bartenders and owners in Orlando. lmbao
    Not according to this one clown who claims that he can drink cheap ? liquor & never get a headache. Now either he's a lying ? or he's is a world class ? . I slacked up on the brown liquor because I found out it's full of sugar and when I drank a nice amount of it I would feel bad the next day whether it was Henny or Paul Mason. Vodka just works better for me.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sevedka? Thats that vodka that come in them 2 liter bottles? Man HELL NO

All I drink Is grey goose and belvedere period cuz they taste the best
    That's your opinion., I like Grey Goose too, never cared much for Belvee, but I feel like for more than 40% less the taste is not that much of a difference. Do you, but give the ? a try and be less concerned about the bottle.
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I remember when i was in undergrad and living in my frat house and we use to drink all the good ? (Goose, Kettle One and Belvy). We use to buy liquor for the broads to get them ? and get the party going, little did they know we would put Popov in the empty Goose,Kettle, and Belvy bottles. lmfao These hoes use to come up in the frat house on some "we don't drink nothing below Kettle One" ? , little did they know. Hoes was drinking Popov,Aristocrat! lmbao
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I remember when i was in undergrad and living in my frat house and we use to drink all the good ? (Goose, Kettle One and Belvy). We use to buy liquor for the broads to get them ? and get the party going, little did they know we would put Popov in the empty Goose,Kettle, and Belvy bottles. lmfao These hoes use to come up in the frat house on some "we don't drink nothing below Kettle One" ? , little did they know. Hoes was drinking Popov,Aristocrat! lmbao

gets them EVERYTIME....from yo hood to my hood lol
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not according to this one clown who claims that he can drink cheap ? liquor & never get a headache. Now either he's a lying ? or he's is a world class ? . I slacked up on the brown liquor because I found out it's full of sugar and when I drank a nice amount of it I would feel bad the next day whether it was Henny or Paul Mason. Vodka just works better for me.

lmao tell them why you mad son lmao. ? you just not a REAL drinker face it. I've bartended before so you really sound stupid talking (shouts out to Jaspers, fun fun times gettin ? lit lol). Your stomach weak homie (I've served plenty of ? wit weak stomachs like yours before so don't feel too bad youngin), just stick to your quality svedak lmao (that ? don't even sound right saying it lol). I know you a rookie if you think drinking rail brown is easier on the stomach than white. You stick wit the pups youngin it's obvious you not a real drinker. You getting headaches of Paul Mason lmao (? we was drinking that ? in the 10th grade yearssssssss ago lmao). Just stop it youngin you looking silly right now.

Edit: I just tried a newer vodka called Rook (made by the same people that make svedka), it's nothing special like 90% of vodkas, don't let ? gas yall up about that ? either.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMBAO!! What a ? trick, but I like it though. In fact I saved the last Grey Goose bottle that I had & I'm going to put Svedka in it and serve it to my nephews & sister who claim that they only ? with top-shelf and they can tell the difference. We'll see! LOL!!
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao tell them why you mad son lmao. ? you just not a REAL drinker face it. I've bartended before so you really sound stupid talking (shouts out to Jaspers, fun fun times gettin ? lit lol). Your stomach weak homie (I've served plenty of ? wit weak stomachs like yours before so don't feel too bad youngin), just stick to your quality svedak lmao (that ? don't even sound right saying it lol). I know you a rookie if you think drinking rail brown is easier on the stomach than white. You stick wit the pups youngin it's obvious you not a real drinker. You getting headaches of Paul Mason lmao (? we was drinking that ? in the 10th grade yearssssssss ago lmao). Just stop it youngin you looking silly right now.

Edit: I just tried a newer vodka called Rook (made by the same people that make svedka), it's nothing special like 90% of vodkas, don't let ? gas yall up about that ? either.
    You sound childish as hell. You stick to trying to prove something by taking pride in being able to drink dirt liquor brown or white and out-drinking everybody who knows what the word moderation means. ? I don't have ? to prove to you or anyone else, I know my limits. I did all my proving years ago when I was a teenager. I'm on my grown man ? now, but some folk never grow-up! Enjoy the ? -up liver in 20 years clown!
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You sound childish as hell. You stick to trying to prove something by taking pride in being able to drink dirt liquor brown or white and out-drinking everybody who knows what the word moderation means. ? I don't have ? to prove to you or anyone else, I know my limits. I did all my proving years ago when I was a teenager. I'm on my grown man ? now, but some folk never grow-up! Enjoy the ? -up liver in 20 years clown!

naw i just know a lame ass ? when I see one lmao. You typed all that and said nothing. You tried to fake like you was a big dog drinker and got exposed..give it up. You could have saved yourself the humility and just said do you but no you jumped out there and got caught. Like i said I can/have ? all that ? . you in here hyped about some wack ass vodka that ? was on 2-3 years ago. I think we are done my point has been proven. Good luck with that svedka lmao.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    naw i just know a lame ass ? when I see one lmao. You typed all that and said nothing. You tried to fake like you was a big dog drinker and got exposed..give it up. You could have saved yourself the humility and just said do you but no you jumped out there and got caught. Like i said I can/have ? all that ? . you in here hyped about some wack ass vodka that ? was on 2-3 years ago. I think we are done my point has been proven. Good luck with that svedka lmao.
    Lame??? ? you should never let that word ever leave your mouth when your a grown-ass man bragging and pounding your chest about being able to out-drink another ? ! LMBAO!! How lame is that ? !! What are you 15??? ? up here bragging about not getting a hangover and ? from drinking ? "rail" liquor when 95% of everybody else in the world who drinks that ? does. The other 5% are alcoholics who are already ? -up all the damn time anyway.....I guess that's you.

I don't have ? to prove to you and nobody else. I drink what I feel is enough for me!! I'm way past the days of chugging 30 ? beers & downing shots of Segrams 7, Paul Mason, E &J, Henny, Remy, etc. Been there, done that. If you are over 25 and still trying to be the king of drinking then you're extremely immature and probably an ? when you do drink because you have no control nor know your limits. When out-drinking another ? starts paying my bills, then & only then will a ? like you talking dumb ? about how much he can drink concern me. If you think Svedka is ? , then that's your opinion. My opinion is that for the money it's a smooth drink and to say that cheap ? is better is a load of ? . It may not be expensive, but it damn sure is better than any "rail" ? that I've ever tasted! And I may be late on trying the ? , but there are a mighty lot of ? that ain't up on that ? yet either, so your point is what?? Also, if the ? is sooooooooo bad, why in the hell is it one of the best selling & vodkas in the US??? That's fact & not opinion!!

Yeah, do you bruh & drink all that you can handle and keep making an ass out of yourself at every party and also enjoy the ? up liver & motor skills later on in life!! Your the champion!! LOL!!! ? ' clown!!
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Bruh you work for svedka or somethin? why u passionately defendin this for?

A Fifth costs the same amount as a half pint of grey goose.Thats all that needs to be said u get what u pay for that ? is for losers who cant afford better or those who rather have a 5th over a half pint
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was just sayin a minute ago i need to go get some Ciroc. Thanks for reminding me