dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i go hard on some white wolf
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Bruh you work for svedka or somethin? why u passionately defendin this for?

A Fifth costs the same amount as a half pint of grey goose.Thats all that needs to be said u get what u pay for that ? is for losers who cant afford better or those who rather have a 5th over a half pint

lmao he not to bright, he still don't get it. Ain't no one reading that ? ? ...give it up. I guess he didn't get the memo 2-3 years ago about svedka lol...talking about he a drinker lol. This ? ? don't even understand economics talking about why is it selling alot then it's its so bad....BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP YOU ? ? lol duh. This ? keep making my points for me and he too stupid to realize it. ? svedka is rail vodka just like 90% of vodka (? think that bs upscale trying to impress ? like i got a bottle of svedka lol...gtfoh). I'm getting a good laugh at this ? thou, making my monday go by faster lo. He mad as ? too
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao he not to bright, he still don't get it. Ain't no one reading that ? ? ...give it up. I guess he didn't get the memo 2-3 years ago about svedka lol...talking about he a drinker lol. This ? ? don't even understand economics talking about why is it selling alot then it's its so bad....BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP YOU ? ? lol duh. This ? keep making my points for me and he too stupid to realize it. ? svedka is rail vodka just like 90% of vodka (? think that bs upscale trying to impress ? like i got a bottle of svedka lol...gtfoh). I'm getting a good laugh at this ? thou, making my monday go by faster lo. He mad as ? too
    You and your dumb-ass cousin too stupid to understand that low overhead does not mean lower quality it means that you ain't paying out a bunch of money to P-Diddy to advertise your ? thus saving the company money and that savings is passed on to the consumer. Like another dude said before Ciroc was cheaper until it became popular by way of advertising & using a big name to do it. I can guarantee you that if Svedka keeps selling like it is they will eventually raise the ? price too.

A ? like you will pay double the price for water because it's in certain bottle & because you saw the ad on tv and swear that it's so much better than Walmart brand water. Don't feel bad son, I was just as stupid as you are to believe that a fancy bottle, a helluva ad, a high price, and the fact that everyone else is drinking it makes something good. I guess you know more than the experts who speak highly abou Svedka when comparing it to Ciroc & Grey Goose. It may be lower priced, but like I said and the expert say in a nutshell, it ain't no ? vodka.

If I was trying to impress a ? sure I'd be just as stupid as you are and worry about the bottle that I pour her a drink from, but for my own personal at home or even out I'll drink Svedka. I'm beyond the age of trying to prove anything anybody, I'll save that for your frontin' ass ? who act like you got it but don't have a ? ? to ? in nor a window to throw it out of. It's a good drink IMO and the opinion of millions more so you and your fake ass cousin can kiss my ass & have a drink of "rail," Ciroc, or whatever else you fools want to spend your money on!! LOL at a ? still talking about a "real drinker" like I'm on the ? playground or some ? . Grow the ? up!! All the ? you've been posting ain't nothing but a bunch of opinion so for you to keep trying to get at me on some ? is just silly. You can have the last word on this one because I'm starting to feel like a ? by going back and forth with a ? who is obviously quite childish. You won!! LMAO!! Clown!!
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tell us why you mad ? lmao. Ain't nobody reading that ? titangraph ? lmao. Just stop it and save yourself the embrassment you have made my pioint for me several times already lmao. I would love to continue battling wits but unfortunately my ? you don't have any ammo lol. Let it go man I'm literally in tears over here at your ? .
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yo this ? typin essays about SVEDKA vodka HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

It DONT taste good clown.Nothin else to it, Grey goose and belvedere taste good.
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yo this ? typin essays about SVEDKA vodka HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

Ittaste good clown.Nothin else to it, Grey goose and belvedere taste good.
    Opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tab58064
    edited August 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I don't drink but wasn't gin and juice cheap before Snoop came out with that song?

A lot of drinks are made the same way just different processes....Your favorite vodka was probably made in Mexico for dirt cheap, put in expensive bottles, and got fancy advertising, which drove up the price.

As for taste...I wouldn't know...but higher prices doesn't mean better quality
    My point exactly! Even back then ? were drinking what we call "notty-head" which is Segrams Gin and that ? is cheap & a head-busta when you drink too much, but when Snoop dropped that ? every ? had to have it. As for Ciroc, Grey, Belvee, etc. I take nothing away from them other than the fact they they are priced the way that they are mainly because of advertising & not because they are any better than a whole lot of other vodkas out there if people had the time to try many other vodaks which most of us don't or won't because we'd rather stick with what we're use to. I just checked online to find out about cheaper vodkas that were just as smooth & Svedka kept being mentioned so I decided to give it a try. I like it! Ciroc is just different in taste because it's made from grapes. I love that ? , but not 40% in cost more other than maybe for special occasions. I've been a loyal customer for about 4-5 years, but thats over now for me.
  • CBR1000RR
    CBR1000RR Members Posts: 492
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that ? is like 12.99 . grey goose cost more, but it's no different.